Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I see it is if you can't take pride look after a rented house how you gonna do it for your own. That patio is hideous. The weeds the grass. Regardless of who owns it if your kids play in it keep it neat.
We live in a rented and it's not known as I'm the only one out weeding the curbs, collecting litter and cutting lawns regularly. Take pride in looking after the outside of the house. Keeping it neat.
She’s too lazy end of

Reactions: 1
Is that a joke about the tesco thing. She doesn't even shop there. I think Tesco should do some research before getting people to promote them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is that a joke about the tesco thing. She doesn't even shop there. I think Tesco should do some research before getting people to promote them.
Agreed, the one and only time fbg shopped in tesco it was a paid partnership 😏

Agreed, the one and only time fbg shopped in tesco it was a paid partnership 😏
Remember Tracey Quinn, always shopped in Aldi, but was doing partnerships with Supervalue. She would freeze the crumbs that were left on the kitchen table to use them has a flavouring/stock the next day!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember Tracey Quinn, always shopped in Aldi, but was doing partnerships with Supervalue. She would freeze the crumbs that were left on the kitchen table to use them has a flavouring/stock the next day!!!!!
Ah I miss Tracey tuppence

She was boasting the last few days, how the goal she wrote in early 2022, has finally come true, she has got to work with Tescos & always wanted too !!!

So why are you saying in your stories this morning, that you are down outside Aldl, waiting to go in & get some shopping!!!

That just proves how “LOYAL” you are to Tescos & it’s all bullshit, when you are Trying to convince everyone to shop in Tescos on your Ad for them

Reactions: 6
She was boasting the last few days, how the goal she wrote in early 2022, has finally come true, she has got to work with Tescos & always wanted too !!!

So why are you saying in your stories this morning, that you are down outside Aldl, waiting to go in & get some shopping!!!

That just proves how “LOYAL” you are to Tescos & it’s all bullshit, when you are Trying to convince everyone to shop in Tescos on your Ad for them
All she wanted is free clothes.

Reactions: 3
I have never seen such a young girl dressed so badly, the colours she puts Everleigh in, are vile.
Always Browns, greens etc. They do nothing for the child & she is pretty.
Trying to be different and unique well she is surely that just not in a good way

The state of the garden. I would ne embarrassed about it and not showing it. The grass needs a good cut

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.