Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this just came up on my Facebook memories from 2018 when I entered a competition. She’s almost unrecognizable! I used to think she looked fab back then!
Wow she looked amazing there! She looks SO different now.. the weight gain has aged her terribly

Reactions: 6
Hmm were they rude? Or is dani used to being treated like a celebrity when in actual fact she’s just a walking advert who receives lots of freebies. Also dani acts really entitled, so wouldn’t be surprised if they got fed up of her attitude
6E41B925-1D00-4160-93B2-1654B60D7CE0.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She's deluded if she thinks she's lost followers because she's gay. It's because she's a whinger and posts constant crappy ads with no actual interesting content anymore. Plus people have a right to 'curate' who they follow. People change their interests all the time. I started off following TV reality stars (embarrassingly) and celebs but have moved towards people who share fashion, interiors, healthy cooking etc. Doesn't mean I don't like the others anymore, just want to scroll through and see things that interest me.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be fair I’ve had some really awful experiences with dentists before, the teeth thing is obviously an issue for her so her phobia is probably quite real.

Hmm were they rude? Or is dani used to being treated like a celebrity when in actual fact she’s just a walking advert who receives lots of freebies. Also dani acts really entitled, so wouldn’t be surprised if they got fed up of her attitude
View attachment 466358

View attachment 466358
The dentist must have pulled a strange face when he saw her teeth. But she can try another one who will be more kind...

just simply teeing it up for the engagement of ‘ oh ignore them your amazing’

self centred witch

She's deluded if she thinks she's lost followers because she's gay. It's because she's a whinger and posts constant crappy ads with no actual interesting content anymore. Plus people have a right to 'curate' who they follow. People change their interests all the time. I started off following TV reality stars (embarrassingly) and celebs but have moved towards people who share fashion, interiors, healthy cooking etc. Doesn't mean I don't like the others anymore, just want to scroll through and see things that interest me.

Reactions: 3
She never hid her sympathy for LGBT rights /friends before. I don't see why her followers would suddenly become homophobic. Who even cares about who she dates? Maybe a few but I guess most people unfollowed because her account is not interesting at all.

Reactions: 8
she is so deluded. Since when has anyone ever given her abuse over her relationship? Whenever she posts stuff people always comment support and repost her pictures!! It’s absurd to think she’s lost followers due to her relationship. I think she probably hopes it’s that and not connected to the fact that she’s boring as duck and doesn’t have any exciting content anymore. Her career as a blogger has pretty much dried up. She’s just not fun to watch?! Which is really sad as before she’d do sofa chats and I’d absolutely love them. But she doesn’t do that anymore. When she does it’s forced, she’s either chatting to tell us about an advert or collab she has coming up. Yawn

Reactions: 6
she is so deluded. Since when has anyone ever given her abuse over her relationship? Whenever she posts stuff people always comment support and repost her pictures!! It’s absurd to think she’s lost followers due to her relationship. I think she probably hopes it’s that and not connected to the fact that she’s boring as duck and doesn’t have any exciting content anymore. Her career as a blogger has pretty much dried up. She’s just not fun to watch?! Which is really sad as before she’d do sofa chats and I’d absolutely love them. But she doesn’t do that anymore. When she does it’s forced, she’s either chatting to tell us about an advert or collab she has coming up. Yawn
Loved sofa chat !

If she lost followers because of her relationship, it’s because she talked about it constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow this just came up on my Facebook memories from 2018 when I entered a competition. She’s almost unrecognizable! I used to think she looked fab back then!
A lot of us have put weight on during the pandemic... But my. That cannot have been 2018?!

Reactions: 2
A lot of us have put weight on during the pandemic... But my. That cannot have been 2018?!
I know it’s crazy how much she’s changed . I used to love her style. I’m a 16 on the tubby side due to lockdown but followed he when I was a size 22. I got down to a size 10 in 2015 and still loved her style and followed her for it.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s crazy how much she’s changed . I used to love her style. I’m a 16 on the tubby side due to lockdown but followed he when I was a size 22. I got down to a size 10 in 2015 and still loved her style and followed her for it.
I thought it said 2008!

Omg she went to her PT like twice that's the same for swimming and then she made a sarcy post about going! Not like she was active annie before all this started!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.