Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to admit but I thought she looked really nice in that reel of her getting dressed. I always liked DV as I thought she was one of the more classy influencers... but she has just sold out to the crappy ADS which makes me dislike her

Reactions: 6
I hate to admit but I thought she looked really nice in that reel of her getting dressed. I always liked DV as I thought she was one of the more classy influencers... but she has just sold out to the crappy ADS which makes me dislike her
I agree, I thought she looked so nice in that video! Really pretty and happy. It’s just a shame as you say that she’s sold out to everything.

Reactions: 1
First interesting thing she was going to do in ages and cancelled it. Go away you boring oaf and drink your frozen coffee.
maybe she couldn't be arsed , I wonder if she will feel ok enough to beg for freebies #justsayin’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Done something to my back means she got up and moved yesterday 😂
This is my point! The worst thing I find about my fibromyalgia is the less you do the more you seize up! So when you do anything it can hurt more and send you into a massive flare! I also have osteoarthritis absolutely everywhere which is just bleeping evil and hurts all the time! But I still need to move around as trying to bend my rickety joints after having rested for more than an hr and I literally feel like I'm bleeping breaking haha x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is my point! The worst thing I find about my fibromyalgia is the less you do the more you seize up! So when you do anything it can hurt more and send you into a massive flare! I also have osteoarthritis absolutely everywhere which is just bleeping evil and hurts all the time! But I still need to move around as trying to bend my rickety joints after having rested for more than an hr and I literally feel like I'm bleeping breaking haha x
Totally agree I suffer with terrible back problems and sitting or lying long periods makes it worse. Yes it hurts to move but keep mobile. She is mainly bloody lazy!

Reactions: 3
First interesting thing she was going to do in ages and cancelled it. Go away you boring oaf and drink your frozen coffee.
Wish there was an option to roll my eyes to her story!! She is just full of excuses. Firstly it’s a live? You do it sitting down anyway? She’s hardly up and energetic when on lives anyway. I think maybe she just can’t be bothered and has just decided she’d much rather lay on her pr sofa eat some pr food (cooked for by her much younger carer *cough* girlfriend... is the girlfriend perhaps pr?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah I thought my gf looked nice in that pic DV posted... she seems like a nice girl, feel bloody sorry for her having to be Danie’s lap dog

Reactions: 8
Ah I thought my gf looked nice in that pic DV posted... she seems like a nice girl, feel bloody sorry for her having to be Danie’s lap dog
She really did. Love her style. She’s really attractive. I feel sorry for her too Dani treating her like a skivvy!

Reactions: 7
She really did. Love her style. She’s really attractive. I feel sorry for her too Dani treating her like a skivvy!
made me laugh this morning saying “we will paint the bedroom” when we all know Danie will sit on her arse having blagged some freebie paint while Em does all the work

• Haha
Reactions: 10
can hear it now ‘ you can do it, why should I, I managed to get the materials for free’

made me laugh this morning saying “we will paint the bedroom” when we all know Danie will sit on her arse having blagged some freebie paint while Em does all the work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.