Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she went to her PT like twice that's the same for swimming and then she made a sarcy post about going! Not like she was active annie before all this started!
That's what I thought

Reactions: 2
She hasn't made it out this weekend.....I get she has a chronic condition but surely a wee toddle around the block. I realise the message is stay at home but it's OK to go a walk

Reactions: 3
She's deluded if she thinks she's lost followers because she's gay. It's because she's a whinger and posts constant crappy ads with no actual interesting content anymore. Plus people have a right to 'curate' who they follow. People change their interests all the time. I started off following TV reality stars (embarrassingly) and celebs but have moved towards people who share fashion, interiors, healthy cooking etc. Doesn't mean I don't like the others anymore, just want to scroll through and see things that interest me.
God! Really, I can’t imagine people that follow her would freak out about her being a LeSbIaN 🙄 I follow her but her content is so stale now, couldn’t possibly be that now, could it? 🤪

Reactions: 6
Thread name suggestion: Danielle Vanier #3: my gf is her carer, does everything for her, her content is dryer than a 80 year old woman’s vaginaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she will even acknowledge her former pal Grace Victory waking up from a coma she was in since Christmas today?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hmm were they rude? Or is dani used to being treated like a celebrity when in actual fact she’s just a walking advert who receives lots of freebies. Also dani acts really entitled, so wouldn’t be surprised if they got fed up of her attitude
View attachment 466358
I wonder if the dentist was quite plain speaking about Dani taking better care of her teeth. She admits herself that she buries her head in the sand when it comes to her teeth so I can see her being quite lax with brushing etc, and maybe still sucking her thumb.

and yes such a relief to hear about grace 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She just knows she will have to do the job alone haha
That’s why it’s so funny when Danielle says we, like as if we don’t know her and her lazy ways. I’ll bet Em will be painting away while Danielle lounges on her sofa

Reactions: 2
Na worse. ‘ why haven’t you done that.....oh you’ve taken forever on this.......oh I don’t like it’

That’s why it’s so funny when Danielle says we, like as if we don’t know her and her lazy ways. I’ll bet Em will be painting away while Danielle lounges on her sofa

Reactions: 3
I always thought Danielle had amazing style (I loved her old home!) and I know new builds have a different feel about them but that glass table is disgusting, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.