Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

igotthetea

Dani V and Bum Bum were sleeping together for years. She had strong feelings for him but he didn’t want to be seen in public with her or make their thing public because he’s a model. Her new girlfriend won’t stay much longer, she doesn’t have much else but what you see her with. The “flat” is a mummy and daddy purchase, the previous house was bought by mummy and daddy and it was originally meant to be a rental but DV lived in it and had lodgers. She is a spoilt brat who lives off her Ad work and Mummy and Daddy’s nest egg. She’s never going to grow up. She’s like a middle aged, thumb sucking baby and her girlfriend looks like a chavvy Peter Pan who smokes 40 Marlborough a day and definitely likes the perks of little rich girl DV.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Scragbags

VIP Member
20201218_094401.jpg

We love grey and grapes 😂 honestly can this be classed as content these days? Absolutley thrilling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Can someone explain the affiliate linking/cookies to me? I see it mentioned but am not clear how it works and how they would be paid for future purchases.

Also, does anyone remember a few years back when she was in hospital for over a month? Does anyone remember what that was for?
The cookies on your browser will store any website data you consent to e.g login and password details, what’s in your shopping basket, or any searches you have done on a website that you visit for future use (unless you manually clear them). For example, if you search “iPad deals”, you’re likely to notice targeted ads for this and similar products as part of any adverts you see on websites after you’ve performed this search. That’s because the cookies have saved that information for most likely the next 30 days.

Affiliate links are referral links to websites and products that are commission based. Traditional commission is usually a percentage of the revenue the brand makes on each sale (or referral). There are other commission models that can be used though e.g cost per click (CPC) and cost per thousand impressions (CPM) and others. An example of CPM would be if DV linked one of the dildo candles, even if no one buys it, if 1000 people swipe up to view the site, she could still make money if the commission type is CPM.

Cookies therefore aid the affiliate revenue process because if I swipe up to view one of Dani’s aff links, that link / website data will be stored on my browser via the cookies, most likely for 30 days. Which means if during those 30 days -if I don’t clear my cookies- any purchases I make on that site (for example, Amazon), DV would make a commission on that purchase, even if it’s not the item she linked 🤪🤪

This is where they get greedy! As an example: if Dani puts an aff link to Amazon for a hot water bottle that costs £20 and I swipe up to view it but don’t buy it then close the link down, the cookie data stores the affiliate link. 5 days later I log in to Amazon and buy for example ... a £900 TV, Dani makes money off that £900!

Hence, the greediness. Aff marketing is highly lucrative— in 2017 the industry was estimated to be worth £1.3B. 😯

🍪 CLEAR YOUR COOKIES 🍪

edited for typos, obv 🙃

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Minkel

Chatty Member
I've said before on here I have fibromyalgia but I also have osteoarthritis in my knees, back hands jaw and ribs! Yea it's not nice to be chronically I'll but im also a mother of 2 kids one who has autism 4 cats and a very messy partner! And I do more than she does and I'm in no doubt 10 times more in pain! The thing with fibro is the less you do the less you can do! I feel for anyone who's chronically ill but if she can jet off on a free holiday she can trot herself to the fucking post office! Then maybe the rest after? Just a thought! Also another influencer who does my goat Georgina Grogan. Again I dont doubt shes ill but she literally does nothing they just get fatter and do less and less and now shes in a power chair #gifted! I feel for them if they ever had to have a job kids and houses to keep!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

igotthetea

They both look like shit. She is a fat lazy cow, sitting in bed all day or on the sofa pretending that squeezing yourself into a shit shirt from PLT is working. That’s not working. She’s a lazy cow. Get up and put your clothes away. She’s too busy waiting for “my gf” to wipe her arse for her. Or freebies for her shit new flat the greedy bitch. I can’t stand her.

She’ll never make old bones, she’s too busy complaining. She’ll die a miserable woman one day once “my girlfriend” has had enough and pisses off to dive into another giant posh pussy. Sorry, I don’t mince my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

juicyluicy

First post on here and I am sooooooooo glad you all see her for exactly how she is. She’s deeply manipulative, controlling, outspoken and arrogant. It only got worse as she found “Insta-fame” as did the complaining and bitching that everyone didn’t celebrate her enough. She’s super bitchy, jealous and nasty about the other “influencers” especially Callie, that’s all a front what you see online - she actually resents her, her popularity and constantly was and is in competition with her. Always comparing her incredibly privileged life and upbringing to everyone else’s and complaining how hard done by she is when it’s actually unreal the handouts she’s had to live a life of boozing, posing and gobbling up as many free things she can get. She has this thing where you fall under her “spell” when you are flavour of the month - soooo glad you all see this!!! - and then when she’s done playing with you and don’t serve a purpose she drops you and then the ghosting, snide comments begin. It’s all so so immature and embarrassing and suddenly being gay after being deeply obsessed with men just seems a bit bizarre and last resort. Allll of this tea is so refreshing!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Also, it’s ridiculous that they don’t seem to have a bed!? What’s the holdup? She had a bed in her last place...... you’d think someone that suffers with chronic pain would prioritise a bed before / in time for moving in. They’ve lived there for a while now!

I think she’s intentionally holding out on buying new stuff for their flat so that she can blag as many #gifted #prsamples as possible 🙄 I noticed her bio now includes “interiors”.

Reactions: 16

Noona

Gosh, if folk thought the Zoella thread was insensitive to those who've reached 30 and not had kids yet, this thread absolutely slams chronic illness. I've long rolled my eyes at Dani and her illness that magically disappears if there's a shoot/holiday/party and as someone who has been ill myself for almost 20 years now (M.E.), I just couldn't do half of what she does, so she's never felt relatable to me (quite the opposite) and I'd be the last person to stick up for her.

My life is over and was over early 20's (40 now). I had to move home, couldn't work, don't go out or date, I'll never have the job I worked/studied so hard for or the kids I've longed for and that's pretty cruel. I'm in pain every single day, I sleep a lot and sit around because it's frankly all I can do and I've put on a lot of weight as a result. I'd estimate 3/4 of the country put on weight during the first lockdown and that's able-bodied people that are able to get out and exercise, so imagine 20 years of no activity because you're in too much pain/exhausted to move?! This thread shames that and for being ill when you're ill, which after several pages, I felt I had to defend (not policing it). I know it isn't aimed at me personally and I'm not picking on one poster, but I know how shit my existence is in the world, I know I'm not a 'catch' or would be terrible company on holiday, but I shouldn't be made to feel guilty about that when it's through no fault of my own (I would also have the foresight not to go on holiday though, because I'd know I wouldn't see anything outside the hotel room). This pandemic has taught me how absolutely strong and resilient I am, to survive 20 years in MUCH tougher circumstances, when the majority of people are climbing the walls after an hour in lockdown! I literally have not left the house since the beginning of March AND not complained about it once (because I've had no choice over the years but to learn to live like this). I'm not lazy or work shy, losing weight (been there, done that) didn't do anything to help me or my condition (I'm fat because I'm ill, not ill because I'm fat), there's no cure and sadly, very little understanding.

That said, slag Danielle off all you like, for her entitlement and childish and privileged ways. She deserves that and often asks for it! It's hard for me to sympathise with her when she's making money from swinging her handbag in the street, when I know I'd collapse within a few seconds of trying that and then she complains she's 'crashed' afterwards (obviously) or when she moaned about the pandemic stopping her being able to do things (way back at the beginning), when I was thinking to myself, that this isn't much different to the shit life I already live (and as a fellow chronic illness person, she should be too), however please don't generalise it to all of us with chronic illnesses or make us feel bad because we aren't holding down 2 'real' jobs, a house, husband and kids whilst battling an illness. P.S. Loving my Tattle life, it gets me through tough days x

• Heart
Tbh at the end of the day everyone makes mistakes, and it’s easy to be whipped into a state of panic around money where you just don’t think. Good on her for sharing it, there’s a lot of shame around scamming which needn’t be there!

I’d sooner see that than a fucking ad 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow stumbled across this thread and I’m loving it! I came to this site for the Slumflower/Florence Given slugfest (if you haven’t checked that thread out it’s also glorious) and now another thread of hot takes! And I’m glad to see I’m not alone in my thoughts about DV. I stopped following Callie Thorpe ages ago because of her AD onslaught excuse for content and now Dani is now also literally laying down in her AD choked content world. Her new flat looks like a posh dentist’s waiting room and everyone knows that the over-abundance of partner posting, like a Real Housewives vow renewal ceremony, is the kiss of relationship death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
Look at me, I'm Danie V, gimme everything I need for freeeee!

In the next few weeks she'll get a Hoover and a mattress...

• Haha
  • Heart

juicyluicy

How do you know all this? Do you know her personally??
Dani is very 'woe is me'. Too much time in her head and not enough of getting on with life. Its a privilege even if she never sees it that way.
Yes, we met through friends of friends, and all of what I’ve said is first hand info, not speculation or sensationalist.

• Wow
  • Heart