Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick to the back teeth of her constant moaning about chronic pain when she is in such a privileged position.

I have chronic pain and nerve damage following an accident years ago and I have to go to work every day and deal with the physical consequences of doing that.

I’m not saying she’s not in pain, but she is incredibly lucky to be able to stay at home and be exhausted by merely getting dressed for four days in a row, rather than being exhausted by a forty hour week like other people.

When she asked for responses from ‘spoonies’ I was genuinely upset by it because all of my advice relates to winding down or relaxing after a week of work and using the weekend to recover but her whole life is a weekend so how dare she.
Her issue is that she is so lazy that her muscles and body don’t get worked at all, if she tried to be more active I think she’d feel so much better! Her laziness makes her waste literally weeks and weeks doing NOTHING! I looked at her story yesterday when she was laying down and her gf came and joined her, and she said “are you joining me for a bed day” so she literally has days where she stays in bed... how boring must that be! I really feel like ever since she’s moved to this flat she’s become even more lazy and comfortable doing jack tit. She’s an absolute joke and an insult to all with chronic pain because she has it so easy and yet moans all the time.

Reactions: 9
I’m sick to the back teeth of her constant moaning about chronic pain when she is in such a privileged position.

I have chronic pain and nerve damage following an accident years ago and I have to go to work every day and deal with the physical consequences of doing that.

I’m not saying she’s not in pain, but she is incredibly lucky to be able to stay at home and be exhausted by merely getting dressed for four days in a row, rather than being exhausted by a forty hour week like other people.

When she asked for responses from ‘spoonies’ I was genuinely upset by it because all of my advice relates to winding down or relaxing after a week of work and using the weekend to recover but her whole life is a weekend so how dare she.
I dont doubt shes in pain but I agree with you 100%
I also have fibro plus osteoarthritis and as well as getting myself sorted I have to look after my kids who both have autism and have just spent 6 weeks homeschooling. I have literally had days where I have cried with pain and fatigue. But I would never dream of going on Instagram or fb and telling everyone how tit I feel!
She doesn't have anyone to look after except herself and she cant even do that! But it's not even that it's the constant moaning and whinging. She cant talk cos shes got brain fog but yet I'm sure she perked up when she got her MAC pr box through the post! She needs to be grateful for the fact she can work from home and be grateful she has a partner who cares for her and stop bleeping moaning! We know shes in pain and I feel for her but duck me stop the woe is me tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210315-074505_Instagram.jpg

I really hope she doesn't go hunting for secondhand bumhole chairs from Fb marketplace 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We already knew😂 I find it so sickening now she literally lives like a leach and waits on others to do things for her. I’d absolutely hate that. I love being able to do things and be active, I’m fat and have been suffering from aching legs and arms lately but I find once I move around it gets better like my joints loosen up! She is so so so lazy. Also the way she says “working from my bed”,, can the shite she does even be considered as work? Answering emails from people wanting to send you stuff is work? Bloody joke!
22AC11EC-9789-4294-AB5C-DFF99FCB7BB7.png

Reactions: 6
They’ve actually got a full length mirror at the bottom of the bed 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 morning Danies fat arse (side note: I also have a fat arse and nobody needs to see that)

What the actual.

I think I’d sleep on the #gifted couch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she should consider to see her doctor for a control or something. Look like she's always doing auto diagnosis and she's not feeling good lately.
Or she has the same problems with doctors as with dentists?

Reactions: 5
Don't understand why her partner would accept the unequal nature of the relationship. It seems so tiresome. She literally never mentions anything she has cooked for her GF or anything she has done for her. It's all take take take

Reactions: 4
but remember-why would you be in love with the multi millionaire Paul Daniels?

Don't understand why her partner would accept the unequal nature of the relationship. It seems so tiresome. She literally never mentions anything she has cooked for her GF or anything she has done for her. It's all take take take

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ she looks so awkward in her new reel. I can’t stand that stupid wiggle they all seem to do. It’s so infantile. But hey, at least she left the house and it’s nice to see her carer also is her official videographer.

Reactions: 3
That’s what I’m thinking the relationship seems so unhealthy and it’s quite sickening to see. A person shouldn’t be SO reliant on their partner, I’d feel absolutely rotten if my boyfriend had to do everything for me! She seems to love people doing things for her because oh pain woe is me I’m in pain but I find that ridiculous. She used to suffer with pain before too but even since getting a girlfriend she milks it to get a free personal assistant. It’s better and more balanced when we both do stuff for each other

Reactions: 5
That’s what I’m thinking the relationship seems so unhealthy and it’s quite sickening to see. A person shouldn’t be SO reliant on their partner, I’d feel absolutely rotten if my boyfriend had to do everything for me! She seems to love people doing things for her because oh pain woe is me I’m in pain but I find that ridiculous. She used to suffer with pain before too but even since getting a girlfriend she milks it to get a free personal assistant. It’s better and more balanced when we both do stuff for each other
100%.

I suffer from Fibromyalgia and at times it is debilitating to the point I can’t even get up from the couch or have the mental capacity to feed myself properly because of the flare-up. It takes over my full mind and body.

That being said, a flare-up is not never-ending. There is an “end” to them and with Dani it seems to be a permanent thing. She would be better off seeing her GP or a rheumatologist, which she could afford privately I’m sure.

Seeing her lean so heavily on her partner is draining to watch. I cannot imagine being in a relationship with someone who, after a long day at their full-time job, has to come home and work more because I couldn’t be bothered to make dinner or tidy up or do ANYTHING except post on Instagram whinging about my pain. I couldn’t be sexually attracted to someone like that. I couldn’t like someone like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You’d just keep your gob shut not put it all over your stories. She’s so used to being sent stuff for free that must just be her automatic response. Poor em doesn’t like them but poor em gets duck all say

Reactions: 7
Isn’t that classed as... theft??!
Not necessarily. If the company has made the mistake of sending two items instead of one, it is up to the company to pay for the duplicate item to be returned. It is likely she has contacted them to let them know and they've just told her to keep it.

Reactions: 1
Not necessarily. If the company has made the mistake of sending two items instead of one, it is up to the company to pay for the duplicate item to be returned. It is likely she has contacted them to let them know and they've just told her to keep it.
I wouldn’t make it public if I was her 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.