Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here’s the top secret cake for an Amazon Prime ad. I laughed out loud when I read “I was not paid to share this lil video” on her stories.

bleeping hell, her entire JOB is to share nice videos and photos and “influence” us. She’s acting like she’s thrown us a scrap and we should be grateful for it.

Reactions: 6
This only influences me to not use amazon prime. What is her facial expression? She looks like she’s been caught stealing cookies from the bake sale. Everything on her page is ad or pr. pretty sad that the only type of real content she posted this week was when she was moaning about construction workers !
57679B63-DADA-4315-BA13-F0AD72923971.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We had Dan&I. Now we have Em&I🤣
To be honest, I already use Prime (for years). But I don't see how this could influence anyone to use it and I am not sure they need that either.

• Haha
Did she also try and promote small businesses or black owned business at one time or was that someone else? Can't get much less small business than bloody Amazon! Such a sell out

Reactions: 2
Did she also try and promote small businesses or black owned business at one time or was that someone else? Can't get much less small business than bloody Amazon! Such a sell out
Loads of them bleeping did it when it was popular.
Now they are back to whatever makes them money.
Morals forgotten. Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Yes, remember the candles from small black owned businesses. Was her, right?
Anyway, she needs the money to go on holidays with Em as soon as the lockdown ends😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If only fake tan gave you the vitamin d you can get from you know actually leaving the house

Reactions: 5
Danielle is in awe that gf managed to pick a nice lampshade all by herself!! Amazing, who knew there was more to her than waiting on Dani!

• Haha
Begging for a new cover! Normal people just go on amazon and buy it there? Why would anyone need recommendations for a hot water bottle
CAC05C61-3BBD-4543-9DF0-6AF2C05B8A24.png

• Angry
Reactions: 5
"If anyone knows..." always means "Can some company send me..." with her.

For someone who promotes Amazon, I'd have thought that would be the first place for her to look. But God forbid she put her hand in her pocket and buy something herself, the beggy witch!

Reactions: 10
Danielle is in awe that gf managed to pick a nice lampshade all by herself!! Amazing, who knew there was more to her than waiting on Dani!
I honestly cannot believe how patronising she is to Em&I. Treating her ability to pick a lampshade as something surprising. Ooh didn’t she do well etc etc. God, I feel sorry for Em, how belittling.

Begging for a new cover! Normal people just go on amazon and buy it there? Why would anyone need recommendations for a hot water bottle
View attachment 456873
She is definitely on the beg here but as her needs are so specific... the obvious thing to do is to go on eBay and buy a BNWT version of the one you already have and love?? I just looked and there’s one for 30£, which is a bit steep but a) she’s loaded and b) she hardly ever pays for anything so it wouldn’t be anything to her to shell out for something that she knows is perfect for her.

She is definitely on the beg here but as her needs are so specific... the obvious thing to do is to go on eBay and buy a BNWT version of the one you already have and love?? I just looked and there’s one for 30£, which is a bit steep but a) she’s loaded and b) she hardly ever pays for anything so it wouldn’t be anything to her to shell out for something that she knows is perfect for her.
Also the dining room table comment! I’m assuming she’s after one of those too. Greedy wench.

bleeping hell she even makes getting dressed look boring and dull! And the way she sits filming her gf from the sofa ..bring it here met me touch it..erm get off ya arse and come and look. And no offense her kitchen is her living room now can she not get her own hot water bottle? I know chronic pain I have it but I.still have to move around as if i don't I seize up! Fair enough if I'm upstairs I may ask someone to get me a heat pad but not if I'm in the same fecking room!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.