Danielle Vanier #2 Boiled egg face, goblin teeth, shameful ads,only cares about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she started dressing like an old man? That beige suit is awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not a glass table fan at all. But then that might be because Iā€™m lazy and the thought of cleaning smears and finger prints constantly is too much loool.

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s begging for a table - sheā€™s indicated the dimensions she needs and everting. Jeezo!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Na worse. ā€˜ why havenā€™t you done that.....oh youā€™ve taken forever on this.......oh I donā€™t like itā€™
I wish her gf would just say to her oh shut up you fat cow, get up off your arse and do something for once, instead of laying there like youā€™re queen dani
Sheā€™s begging for a table - sheā€™s indicated the dimensions she needs and everting. Jeezo!
her whole flat is probably pr

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her flat looks so uncomfortable. itā€™s like everything is bought* to be aesthetically pleasing rather than to just have a comfy liveable home

*gifted/AD PR Product

• Haha
Her flat looks so uncomfortable. itā€™s like everything is bought* to be aesthetically pleasing rather than to just have a comfy liveable home

*gifted/AD PR Product
It looks clinical. Itā€™s funny but it kind of represents dani. Her home now is exactly how she is too. Empty, boring, only for the aesthetic for Instagram

• Haha
Everything in that living room is just.... such strange sizes! Tiny tv and tv unit. Massive chairs. Now the new glass tiny dining table šŸ¤Æ itā€™s like a house of fun with all those wild shapes and sizes.

• Haha
Everything in that living room is just.... such strange sizes! Tiny tv and tv unit. Massive chairs. Now the new glass tiny dining table šŸ¤Æ itā€™s like a house of fun with all those wild shapes and sizes.
Her interior style is absolutely awful! Itā€™s just so dreary and so grey. Has no life to it, no warmth. If I lived in a place like that Iā€™d feel ill too

• Haha
Why the duck does she keep putting up stories of her just sitting there being mute while she just pouts and plays with her hair?

• Haha
Why the duck does she keep putting up stories of her just sitting there being mute while she just pouts and plays with her hair?
Itā€™s SO bizarre! Plus the filters she uses are so fake looking. She looks nothing like that in real life

Reactions: 2
4 days!! She would not cope in the real world.
what would she do if she wasnā€™t an ā€œinfluencerā€??
how would she earn any income? (Letā€™s pretend her parents wouldnā€™t bail her out).
what jobs entail you to stay at home all day watching tv?! Sheā€™d be screwed

40704F3B-D8D3-44B6-8883-A5C96E1DAE5F.png

Reactions: 3
4 days!! She would not cope in the real world.
what would she do if she wasnā€™t an ā€œinfluencerā€??
how would she earn any income? (Letā€™s pretend her parents wouldnā€™t bail her out).
what jobs entail you to stay at home all day watching tv?! Sheā€™d be screwed

View attachment 480042
I'm really getting fed up to the back teeth of the pity party now. It's a kick in the tits to those of us working our arses off during this pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m really getting fed up of her utter laziness. Itā€™s so easy to make pancakes. Why wait for your gf to do it? Surprise her? Do it yourself? Bloody hell she acts like itā€™s a really hard thing to do!! Always waiting on others to do stuff for her. For Em, it must feel like being in a relationship with an old grandmother. How anyone could find that sexually appealing is beyond me ...
DB78A7F2-FB83-477C-B719-50B64ED6EF84.png

Reactions: 14
Urgh she has really annoyed me today with her what will Em make for breakfast.... she is your partner not carer.

And the owl.....she does get its to scare off pigeons from the opposite balcony right šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Um - does she know that a doctor can help her with her health issues? They have meds for fibromyalgia. I mean this point sheā€™s basically on bed arrest.

• Sad
When she asked for advice on how to deal with brain fog, I was so tempted to reply- 'actually do something!!'. I don't want to take anything away from her physical pain but if we all spent every day on the sofa watching TV, we'd all have brain fog! I don't see how she doesn't recognise that the less you do, the more you're going to feel tit. I've had to self-isolate a couple of times due to working in schools so not leaving the house really affected my body and mind and that was for only 10 days!

Reactions: 12
When she asked for advice on how to deal with brain fog, I was so tempted to reply- 'actually do something!!'. I don't want to take anything away from her physical pain but if we all spent every day on the sofa watching TV, we'd all have brain fog! I don't see how she doesn't recognise that the less you do, the more you're going to feel tit. I've had to self-isolate a couple of times due to working in schools so not leaving the house really affected my body and mind and that was for only 10 days!
Yup. She needs to keep her mind active/brain ticking over.

Reactions: 3
Why is she speaking like a child? She literally sounds like verruca salt! And how often do you get your fat arse off the sofa to look out the window at the owl? We have to look at your stupid stupid face while you pretend you cant talk cos it's just so draining and painful!

• Haha
Iā€™m sick to the back teeth of her constant moaning about chronic pain when she is in such a privileged position.

I have chronic pain and nerve damage following an accident years ago and I have to go to work every day and deal with the physical consequences of doing that.

Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s not in pain, but she is incredibly lucky to be able to stay at home and be exhausted by merely getting dressed for four days in a row, rather than being exhausted by a forty hour week like other people.

When she asked for responses from ā€˜spooniesā€™ I was genuinely upset by it because all of my advice relates to winding down or relaxing after a week of work and using the weekend to recover but her whole life is a weekend so how dare she.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.