Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sjhadley

So let me get this straight.

She gets a boob job. Goes on and on and on about how happy she is, how she's finally happy with her body and feels so good etc etc. Films clothing hauls for Youtube (which she's deleted now because, evidence) where she's flinging her arms around and not being careful at all with the aftercare.

They then go into lockdown in the UK so she makes everyone think she's suicidal to be able to get back to Australia above other citizens who desperately want to go back, claims she has "a health issue" and that her parents have the right to see her "the last time"......... however while in Australia she just spends a few months at a holiday house laying on the beach, painting, enjoying herself, taking bikini pics, going out for lunches and taking more Instagram pics with designer bags.

Then she slides back into the UK, goes out for drinks with friends, gets a tattoo, gets more fillers done.....

And now she says the day she got her explant done (which was after all the above) was the day she "got to live again". Sorry what??

Are you kidding me? And people sap her stories up like idiots? When is this girl going to be cancelled indefinitely? Surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lola Ruby

No matter how much we all dislike her, this would be a hard thing to accept and deal with
Agree, but my God does she love to milk any adversity in her life. “I don’t have one but TWO chronic illnesses!!!” & “I’ll need surgery, which means another scar, on top of my battle scars from when I had my breast augmentation & explant, remember???” (Like who even mentions something like that - only Dani, who somehow thinks having multiple ‘battle scars’ somehow makes her a more interesting person. Nobody cares. She acts like she’ll be permanently disfigured as if she has massive burns on her face)

Reactions: 22

sjhadley

She doesn’t give a hoot about sustainability, everything she does is to get people on her side by pretending to care about issues that she doesn’t truly care about.

Already dodging questions…
6B9B9313-CF75-4186-A805-12EDFA44BBCB.jpeg

She doesn’t care about sustainability, black lives matter, people trying to get home from overseas, other people’s mental health - she only cares about her own.

Imagine using “all your life savings” on getting a boob job, then “all your life savings” to fix the botched job, then “all your life savings” to move back to Australia, then “all your life savings” to fly Beans back. But then somehow having more life savings to have shelves and shelves of stock, an embroidery machine and everything that needs to go with it, packaging for shipping.

How do people not see what a joke she is…..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

doodlebug

VIP Member
It looks good to be fair. Surprised she’s had the guts to actually do it. We all know how she hid behind those curtains for years.

Reactions: 21

nevred

Not to mention that her bAtTLe ScArs are from unnecessary surgeries she CHOSE TO HAVE in the middle of a frigging pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

masondixon

It’s crazy to think how her initial move to England basically killed her YouTube career. And now she’s crawling back to Australia, having developed no truly genuine, long lasting friendships/relationships in however many years she’s been in England. It’s quite sad when you think about it.

She really underestimated her value/identity as an Aussie beauty influencer (the sun, the accent, the lifestyle in particular) but also the consistency and authenticity that fans expect of influencers. People aren’t stupid; you literally can’t discover the “real you” every couple of months without people smelling the bullshit you’re trying to sell.

Having said that, this move is clearly what’s best for her and is long overdue. I doubt she’ll ever truly step away from social media, she loves the sound of her own voice and sharing her apparent wisdom with others too much (hence wanting to start a podcast lol).

• Haha

Jwishy

I’m glad the hair curtains are gone but I find it odd that last week she’s crying about how she can’t afford to fly beans back and now she goes and gets a really high maintenance hair style?

Will be interesting to see what new personality she develops for this hair.

• Haha

sjhadley

She's trying to give herself every excuse that she shouldn't feel guilty for not working. She's getting sick of people calling her lazy, but she's done it every year - posts quotes about how it's important to rest and you don't always have to be productive and achieving things. That's okay here and there, but that's literally HER LIFE. Always resting. Going on holiday after holiday and each time saying "I've needed this rest", "I deserve a break". She's so out of touch. Now she's been diagnosed with something that she can use as an excuse and she's milking it.

It's just an influencer thing from the girls of her Youtube era who live in this fantasy land of never experiencing what regular life is with a job. They write one email and then get on Instagram stories to say "I've been working so hard doing admin all day!".

The women with endo who do deserve the praise are the ones who pick themselves up every day, keep working and don't make everyone try to feel sorry for them.

This is reminding me of the influencer who had was so proud of herself that she mowed the lawn for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lilacs

GUYS i looked her up in the AU trademark registry and she's launching some stupid ass merch LMAO exactly the kind of underwhelming "project" we all expected

she's naming it "four elevens" which is prob bc of her ~* spiritual *~ connection to her 11.11 tattoo lmfao

she's gonna come out with some tacky hoodies and hats that rip off all the pinterest self love quotes and pics that she loves to steal and put in her poor performing carousel posts lol

screenshots below + her ig (which is private but i found when searching her following list, ofc she would follow her on acc lol)
ECBFF115-A0D0-467C-849D-9279028536DC.jpeg
65DC1034-23A9-44A2-BDEC-4D4143191CE7.jpeg

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
Her new stories about Beans make me think the reason she wasn’t able to come home all these months was because she was overweight and a flight risk. Which means Dani wasn’t a good owner/wasn’t exercising her enough. Suddenly now she’s “fit and healthy” she’s able to make the flight. Hmmm seems a bit of a coincidence to me. Of course Dani tried to hide that and kept blaming it on the airline not running flights for pugs etc.

• Wow

ret12

All for constructive criticism but posts like the above genuinely annoy me because its just blatant trolling. Yes, Dani is incredibly problematic but I think it's cruel when people pick apart her looks. To be honest, she's still probably better looking than most of us on this board.

barbses

Now this whole rant of hers about not having money and still acting like she HAS TO spend money was stupidity at its finest. Like all these stories were just filled with how she is so poor and has no money but also her spending money which to me just screams that all she tries to show is "Look at me, even when I am poor I can spend £300." Like is she fucking kidding me? Other people struggle to pay bills, pay off mortgage, buy food and she can go on a holiday in Mykonos, BOOK HOTELS FOR NIGHTS IN LONDON and then fly to Australia while "being poor". So incredibly tone-deaf. As long as she can do all this she isn't low on money, I don't care what she says. Even is she was, as long as her parents are always there as a safety net she is still not poor. Just piss off, Danielle.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

masondixon

Her word salad way of speaking/writing genuinely freaks me out lol. Over the top adjectives, super vague, everything she experiences in life is part of some non-descript, never-ending “journey.” She says so much and yet says absolutely fucking nothing at the same time.

Also just realised the “You” that she constantly refers to in these long winded captions of hers (“Know that you are amazing…You are doing so well…You are stronger than you know”) reminds me of Joe-the-serial-killer from the series You addressing his latest obsession haha.

• Haha

sjhadley

There's clearly something wrong with those girls ^^^ offering her money?? How dumb do you have to be to think she needs your money.. dani should be embarrassed.

runforitmarty

Chatty Member
Mansutti's spouting some shite on her stories again today - talking about how she has been learning to hold herself accountable for her behaviour (excuse me where??) and that the way you think about other people is a reflection of you, supposedly.

Let's be honest, we all criticise her lifestyle here because most of us are likely working our butts off for our degrees (in my case) or careers, while Pratsutti gets to sit in her apartment in Chelsea, one of the most expensive boroughs in London which she pretends to not be able to afford, having not done any form of work for the past 6 months. Fine, we might feel slightly jealous, but in comparison, most of us here likely have strong friendships that have lasted more than 2 years, partners, a career and/or a decent education, and are living lives that revolve around more than just drinking and being "spiritual".

She has a complete inability to check her privilege and realise that criticisms that go deeper than the way she looks are completely valid and are things she needs to hear, rather than passing it off as "oh you're criticising me bc you're jealous of me" like no bitch it's bc you try so hard to be relatable when you have had years of doing the absolute minimum to make a living off being a nasty, narcissistic person and are now trying to back pedal on all the lies you've told and try to make yourself out to be a vulnerable person. Just get off the fucking internet and get a job Dani.

• Heart

sjhadley

Then she’ll post a story of herself at her parent’s holiday house saying something like “a much deserved rest” lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

sjhadley

So she’s posts this story and surprise surprise… deletes it less then a minute later
She never got a positive test! She assumes she had Covid, she’ll never know. She went to get tested that time in the UK when she was sick but said they “weren’t testing people her age”. Ever since then she’s been saying “I had Covid”. Now it’s “I have long Covid and it’s ruining my life”. Give it up lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17