Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused about the COVID thing. I thought it was already established that she was lying about having it, is she continuing the lie or have I been misinformed??

Reactions: 3
I'm so confused about the COVID thing. I thought it was already established that she was lying about having it, is she continuing the lie or have I been misinformed??
I think she got it, I remember in march she was still running around London tried to get a test and then went shopping. 😡😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah it is confusing, or its that guy from love island? But she still has that YouTube video of him. It's strange if it is Nick he moved on soon after they broke up
I'm confused too. Or is it the guy she was with for a few months in between both times with Nick? I can't remember his name....Jake or something? I recall it ending quite abruptly.

Reactions: 5
I'm confused too. Or is it the guy she was with for a few months in between both times with Nick? I can't remember his name....Jake or something? I recall it ending quite abruptly.
Yeh I feel like it was that guy, I vaguely remember him too. She include a bit of him background of vlogs and then nothing. I feel like it wasn’t Nick

Reactions: 4
Yeh I feel like it was that guy, I vaguely remember him too. She include a bit of him background of vlogs and then nothing. I feel like it wasn’t Nick
Pretty sure it's Nick.

She was with Jake when she lived in Brighton (summer 2019). She claims to have had Covid in March 2020, that's also the time that Nick broke up with her (apparently over text). I just don't get why he should break up with her like this and then trying to get her back. He always struck me as a giant douchebag though. He hardly appeared in her vids but I remember that he belittled her, her appearance and her and her job.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure it's Nick.

She was with Jake when she lived in Brighton (summer 2019). She claims to have had Covid in March 2020, that's also the time that Nick broke up with her (apparently over text). I just don't get why he should break up with her like this and then trying to get her back. He always struck me as a giant douchebag though. He hardly appeared in her vids but I remember that he belittled her, her appearance and her and her job.
Maybe you’re right haha I don’t know just speculating. Just strange, if that was happening she should’ve gone to be police? Especially considering she lived alone for a long time

it'll be nick - because jake was a super small stint. nick, she broke up with and got back together again for her birthday trip

I remember she had said after their first breakup that they weren't right for each other and were both toxic? and that it just wasn't meant to be. I wouldn't be surprised if she's twisting a narrative to make herself a victim again bc she's seriously the boy who cried wolf - we have no reason to believe her because she's lied so much

Really? What did he say?!
not OP and unrelated tbh but I remember he once posted an ig story of her other side of her face and she looked pissed off and covered her face lmfao

• Wow
Really? What did he say?!
I remember one time he said that being a YouTuber was "a tit job anyway". He was mocking her fake tan in another video and she was noticeably cringing. It's small things but I found it weird that her boyfriend would talk about her that way in front of the camera. I am no fan of hers and think she has serious issues, but I felt sorry for her then.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah
I remember one time he said that being a YouTuber was "a tit job anyway". He was mocking her fake tan in another video and she was noticeably cringing. It's small things but I found it weird that her boyfriend would talk about her that way in front of the camera. I am no fan of hers and think she has serious issues, but I felt sorry for her then.
, I remember now, he was a dick. They would always go first class when I don't think she would normally. go to 8.45. why does she keep theses vlogs and get rid so many others?!

Yeah

, I remember now, he was a dick. They would always go first class when I don't think she would normally. go to 8.45. why does she keep theses vlogs and get rid so many others?!
It's a shame as she's a pretty girl but I do wonder if her body dysmorphia as meant she's attracted utter twats she seemed upset by that comment so wonder what he said behind closed doors

Surprise surprise she’s moving back to Aus.

I genuinely hope being closer to family and having their support improves her mental health.

Also any bets on how quickly her Aussie accent will come back?

Reactions: 12
Wonder how long she’s going to feel her true authentic self in Aus before she decides she’s alone, no one understands her and she’s too quirky to be herself. I do genuinely hope that moving home makes her happy though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope her family are able to get her the support she needs and that she finally gets off social media and starts living a life

I'm just so disappointed that she's using such a heavy filter. She preaches self love and acceptance, but the filter is so heavy I can't see your nasal bridge Dani.
And the side on approach again - I do get she's more comfortable that way but it'd be a huge step forward to see her facing the camera.
Otherwise all you missed
- Explant story (rehashed from insta)
- Depression, was so low, so went back to Australia (rehashed from insta)
- She's reducing alcohol, didn't like wasting Sundays on hangovers, it's expensive, she woke up one day with am epiphany to stop
- Moving back in with her parents. Can't afford rent where she is or to live abroad or live alone. Worried about her old life in Melbourne haunting her.
- Thinking of starting twitch and a podcast
- Discord stuff

Reactions: 11
I only read the video title. It’s 50 minutes long! No way can I sit through 50 minutes of her bullshit.
haha I tried to watch but there’s too much waffling on so I kept skipping through. Basically about how breast augmentation journey and removal, her mental health and why she did not post on YT and why she’s moving back to Aus. Nothing to profound. Glad she’s moving back though. Like others have said, it’ll be good for her mental health to be around family

It’s crazy to think how her initial move to England basically killed her YouTube career. And now she’s crawling back to Australia, having developed no truly genuine, long lasting friendships/relationships in however many years she’s been in England. It’s quite sad when you think about it.

She really underestimated her value/identity as an Aussie beauty influencer (the sun, the accent, the lifestyle in particular) but also the consistency and authenticity that fans expect of influencers. People aren’t stupid; you literally can’t discover the “real you” every couple of months without people smelling the bullshit you’re trying to sell.

Having said that, this move is clearly what’s best for her and is long overdue. I doubt she’ll ever truly step away from social media, she loves the sound of her own voice and sharing her apparent wisdom with others too much (hence wanting to start a podcast lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s crazy to think how her initial move to England basically killed her YouTube career. And now she’s crawling back to Australia, having developed no truly genuine, long lasting friendships/relationships in however many years she’s been in England. It’s quite sad when you think about it.

She really underestimated her value/identity as an Aussie beauty influencer (the sun, the accent, the lifestyle in particular) but also the consistency and authenticity that fans expect of influencers. People aren’t stupid; you literally can’t discover the “real you” every couple of months without people smelling the bullshit you’re trying to sell.

Having said that, this move is clearly what’s best for her and is long overdue. I doubt she’ll ever truly step away from social media, she loves the sound of her own voice and sharing her apparent wisdom with others too much (hence wanting to start a podcast lol).
God of course she wants to do a podcast. Will be just as bad as Lauren Curtis. Did she mention about deleting half her YouTube?