Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the other day she change her IG pic icon to a screenshot of Daria and then changed it to the one she has now, and deleted the bullshit in her bio and left the @paintsutti tag? Wonder what's going on...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the other day she change her IG pic icon to a screenshot of Daria and then changed it to the one she has now, and deleted the bullshit in her bio and left the @paintsutti tag? Wonder what's going on...
Deciding on which personality to promote next...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m no artist, but her ‘art’ is just so so so bad. She is great at sketching but that resin and acrylic pouring is so fugly that I can’t fathom how she will sell them; and she is intending to do so apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m no artist, but her ‘art’ is just so so so bad. She is great at sketching but that resin and acrylic pouring is so fugly that I can’t fathom how she will sell them; and she is intending to do so apparently
I still remember she did a youtube video on her art pouring (think it was part of a vlog) it was really odd to watch 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m glad the hair curtains are gone but I find it odd that last week she’s crying about how she can’t afford to fly beans back and now she goes and gets a really high maintenance hair style?

Will be interesting to see what new personality she develops for this hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It looks good to be fair. Surprised she’s had the guts to actually do it. We all know how she hid behind those curtains for years.

Reactions: 22
Highly edited profile picture lol … she would look like a clown in real life. She can never just put herself in front of a camera without turning to the side, facetuning the crap out of her face or hiding half her face with her hair. Remember when she said she wasn’t going to do that anymore? hahaha.

If she hates her nose that badly that she has to facetune it straight in every front-on picture, get it fixed. She’s done everything else imaginable to alter her appearance.

Whenever anyone else does a hair change like that… cool. When Dani does something like that…. she just looks like she’s going through a mental crisis.

For someone out of work, crying that she has no money to get her beloved pet back to Australia, she sure is still spending!

Reactions: 10
The pink hair is going to look awful with her orange tan. She’ll have to tone the tan down for it to look any good.
She cut off all that damaged hair, but then went and damaged the healthy hair by bleaching the crap out of it and dyeing it pink… smart.

Reactions: 12
Wonder how she is going to cope now that masks aren’t required in most setting in Melb? Won’t be able to hide her face as easily!

Reactions: 3