Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she thinks she’s suffering now just wait til she has no more of these “savings” lol. Her days as a credible influencer are long gone and she’s going to have a really hard time finding and holding down a real job.

Reactions: 10
Is she actually using ‘her savings’ or I wonder if someone else is paying for it. She’s been using ‘her savings’ for over a year now, and with her lifestyle, spending habits and trips that has to be a lottt

Is she actually using ‘her savings’ or I wonder if someone else is paying for it. She’s been using ‘her savings’ for over a year now, and with her lifestyle, spending habits and trips that has to be a lottt
Hmmm that’s interesting timing that she just posted this. I want to hear everyone else's theories are now, also did we stuck a nerve?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hmmm that’s interesting timing that she just posted this. I want to hear everyone else's theories are now, also did we stuck a nerve?
I don’t understand don’t cry poor then if you have put money aside? Isn’t this just normal going on holiday or anyone else in the world? She’s such scum. Cries about money in a global pandemic when she has money for nails lashes fake boobs. She’s so pathetic.

Now this whole rant of hers about not having money and still acting like she HAS TO spend money was stupidity at its finest. Like all these stories were just filled with how she is so poor and has no money but also her spending money which to me just screams that all she tries to show is "Look at me, even when I am poor I can spend £300." Like is she bleeping kidding me? Other people struggle to pay bills, pay off mortgage, buy food and she can go on a holiday in Mykonos, BOOK HOTELS FOR NIGHTS IN LONDON and then fly to Australia while "being poor". So incredibly tone-deaf. As long as she can do all this she isn't low on money, I don't care what she says. Even is she was, as long as her parents are always there as a safety net she is still not poor. Just piss off, Danielle.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She can't really expect to continuously bang on about her having to use her savings for her little "treats" then gets aggy when people ask her where the money is coming from? She's been using her savings for the past 9 months on tit and she STILL has some? She tries to be relatable acting like she's poor but then has excessive amounts of money to spend on useless shite for the "mems" - I hope she doesn't try and go back to being an Aussie influencer because she's honestly bleeping insufferable

I actually thought she was getting better at not being a total bleeping head bc she's been relatively quiet recently but this shows she's still an ignorant piece of tit more than ever

Reactions: 14
unless she’s reading this thread lol (hi Dani 🙋🏼‍♀️) where are people asking her how she can afford it? On discord or twitch or something?

Reactions: 7
She really doesn't know what poor is how she's sustaining this lifestyle I've no idea. I've no sympathy for her poor beans has been carted here and there for ages and left so Dani can have a break, a break from what I don't know. She left that lovely home in Brighton to all I can see is restart her influencer career she went to After sun clearly to try and get touted nothing she does is for anything other than her own vanity

Reactions: 8

why is she so delusional? She still couldve posted her million stories about her passport dramas without bringing up her money situation in them. She’s literally the one who is crying poor, but now it’s no ones business? Just stop bringing it up then lol

I thought her recent trip to Aus would knock some sense and humble her abit, but nope…

Reactions: 9
I wish somebody would do it ally of how much she has spent going home and back. Also how did she forget her passport 🤣

Reactions: 3
The real victim in all of this is poor beans
I agree. I really hope she won't drag that poor pug back to Australia (especially again, months after she's already there living her best life), Beans would be better off without her, if she left her with her family in England. She keeps saying she can't let her dog hold her back from living her life and travelling but she already should've known what responsibilities a dog comes with before getting one in the first place. A terrible, irresponsible spoiled brat.

Reactions: 8
where actually is beans right now? has she said? and has she said if beans is going to aus?

Reactions: 4
As far as I know she didn't mention if she's planning on moving Beans back to Australia but I'm not sure about that, I just can't be bothered to watch her movie-long video explaining stuff on YouTube, nor did she say anything about where she is now. Correct me if I'm wrong. But overall she just likes to forget about the fact that she has a dog she's supposed to take care of.

Reactions: 3
As far as I know she didn't mention if she's planning on moving Beans back to Australia but I'm not sure about that, I just can't be bothered to watch her movie-long video explaining stuff on YouTube, nor did she say anything about where she is now. Correct me if I'm wrong. But overall she just likes to forget about the fact that she has a dog she's supposed to take care of.
She did mention it a few weeks ago, she was complaining how much it cost to send her back to Australia

Reactions: 1
Oh okay, thanks for clarifying! I am not surprised though... Such a shame this is the first thing coming to her mind, her dog's well-being is not at all given a crap about.

Reactions: 4
She’s mentally insane, always has been, always will be. “I have no money” she says with a fresh set of lash extensions. “Feel bad for me I’m living off my savings”... lol she’s so out of touch with reality it’s laughable. The people who look up to her must be as mentally messed up as she is.
Also first of all, HI DANI we know you read on here, you always have and you always will because it’s the one thing that keeps you feeling like you have a shred of relevancy in this world. You’re being talked about, yes. Not in a good way mind you, I think it’s safe to say that you get people talking because it’s like watching a never ending train wreck over the years. How long has it been now, a decade? it’s actually fascinating to see someone with such a massive victim complex exhibit psychotic and out of touch behaviour over the years, always managing to get herself involved in controversies, spouting constant hypocritical and shallow nonsense, jumping on the mental health band wagon, the spiritual bandwagon, the toxic positivity band wagon, morphing into hundreds of different personalities and characters, the publicly shaming of others who have gotten lip fillers, boob jobs etc only to become one of the fakest ones out there with a face full of fillers, lips filled so much to the point where they have a permanent shelf (can’t wait to see those lips age), the veneers, the boob job (during a PANDEMIC ffs, and no I have absolutely no sympathy for the procedure ruining your body I think it’s safe to say with your hypocritical ways you deserved it), managing to lose EVERY SINGLE friendship and relationship, the constant running away to different places hoping to stay relevant and not have to address any real issues or spend time working through the obvious deep rooted issues with a therapist etc. It’s all so fascinating and as long as you keep it up, we’ll be here to watch and laugh at every move 👋🏼.
ANYWAYS, so DANI listen love, I think it’s high time you sit back and reevaluate who you are as a person and address the out of touch and ignorant bubble you have been living in all these years and figure out a way to genuinely gain peoples respect and move forward with making some sort of career and life for yourself. You say over and over again that you are tired of pretending to be someone you’re not for the sake of impressing others, putting effort into friendships that don’t last etc etc. Well YOU are going on your social media claiming woe is me I’m poor I have no money poor me I spent it all on a botched boob job during a pandemic and boohoo my rent in chelsea is so high and omg feel sorry for me and Em we have to stay in PREMIER INN HOW EMBARAZZZING a NORMAL hotel that’s NOT fancy or five star ugh I’m soooo poor guyzzzz ew a hotel at a roundabout in Manchester how grim how am I going to get to GREECE to party during a pandemic with my BEST FRIEND who I will likely never see again after this because I’m running away from my problems again and moving back to my rich mummy and daddy who run my tacky lash biznezz :(((( you guyz don’t understand haha stopppp talking about my money ugh it’s none of your business omg silly trollz DONT you know about all my last savings I set aside to jet off and party with someone I’m not going to have a lasting friendship with in a country that’s literally on fire at the moment yeah all the locals are losing their homes right now from all the fires that are raging out of control but teehee the land of smashing plates and getting drunk I desperately need to go there to party with the last of my money tee hee 🤪 duck SAKE GIRL GET A GRIP YOU CONTINUE TO DIG YOURSELF THE BIGGEST HOLE AND EXHIBIT THE MOST VILE BEHAVIOUR AND IT SHOWS. I actually don’t see this brat ever changing. She’s nearing her 30s and we have never seen any real change in her behaviour it’s incredibly worrying to say the least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Any normal person would have been putting money aside for their pet to fly with them across the world. Dani puts money aside for a holiday with girls who only just manage to tolerate her (think she’s in denial about Em lol, the girl clearly has had enough of Dani this year) and then complains bitterly on Instagram about the cost of flying Beans, like her pet is a constant problem in her life.

Reactions: 11
I’m glad Australia has put in place a law that means that if people return to Aus temporarily they can’t return back to the country they were living in. Wish the law was in place last time Dani came to visit.

I know the new law sucks for a lot of people but I’ll actually be glad to see Dani stuck somewhere without being able to travel. Wonder what she’s going to do the entire time? She has no friends. We are currently in lockdown and likely will still be in lockdown when she returns home. Get ready for heaps of posts of her whinging about lockdown etc

4D280E77-D670-41EB-AA27-9AC9E03E28FF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
There's clearly something wrong with those girls ^^^ offering her money?? How dumb do you have to be to think she needs your money.. dani should be embarrassed.

Reactions: 18