Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she has changed her bio to artist and mental health advocate 😃😃 what a load of shite. Just because you got a crap tattoo and fling ink about the place doesn't make you an artist babe

ETA: I see she has another whole new friendship group. Where does she find these girls?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if she has changed her bio to artist and mental health advocate 😃😃 what a load of shite. Just because you got a crap tattoo and fling ink about the place doesn't make you an artist babe

ETA: I see she has another whole new friendship group. Where does she find these girls?!
No idea she's an actual leech probably

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to her close friend Lana who moved to London? Only saw them post pics of them hanging out one time

Ofcourse she chooses an art form where the final product isn't really controlled by her and just happens. God forbid she actually had to be creative.

• Haha
It's

If she is such a mental health advocate. Why did she hide all her mental health videos?!

Reactions: 3
It's

If she is such a mental health advocate. Why did she hide all her mental health videos?!
Spot on! Also.. never seen her share actual mental health resources, hotlines or anything that would constructively help raise awareness and fight misconceptions. Closest she came was the BDD video, which was actually the most insightful thing she's done.

Like let's be honest here.. she uses IG as her diary to complain about her mental state and problems to her followers and get sympathy/validation in return. She thinks that she's helping people because in her view, they'll see her struggle/advice and think that's relatable and that they're not alone. I think that's actually incredibly counterproductive because it's all centred around her personal experience and it sends very shallow advice on how to handle mental issues.

If she actually cared about being an advocate for mental health she wouldn't make it "all about her" but instead discuss multiple issues affecting people broadly. Like so many people are affected by the mental health struggles caused through Asian hate crime or BLM movement, but she's been completely silent about other people's struggles?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she's deleted/privated SO many of her YT videos. How is she making money anymore considering she hardly does any sponsored posts on insta either?

Reactions: 7
She started following a bunch of sobriety accounts. I always wondered if she had a drinking problem because booze was such a big part of her "personality" (remember her tipsy videos? I mean come on)
I am glad she is trying to get a grip on that - alcohol is soooo bad for your mood and seriously amplifies depression/depressive episodes. She should seek professional help tho because we all know how disciplined when it comes to "getting healthy".

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Mansutti's spouting some shite on her stories again today - talking about how she has been learning to hold herself accountable for her behaviour (excuse me where??) and that the way you think about other people is a reflection of you, supposedly.

Let's be honest, we all criticise her lifestyle here because most of us are likely working our butts off for our degrees (in my case) or careers, while Pratsutti gets to sit in her apartment in Chelsea, one of the most expensive boroughs in London which she pretends to not be able to afford, having not done any form of work for the past 6 months. Fine, we might feel slightly jealous, but in comparison, most of us here likely have strong friendships that have lasted more than 2 years, partners, a career and/or a decent education, and are living lives that revolve around more than just drinking and being "spiritual".

She has a complete inability to check her privilege and realise that criticisms that go deeper than the way she looks are completely valid and are things she needs to hear, rather than passing it off as "oh you're criticising me bc you're jealous of me" like no witch it's bc you try so hard to be relatable when you have had years of doing the absolute minimum to make a living off being a nasty, narcissistic person and are now trying to back pedal on all the lies you've told and try to make yourself out to be a vulnerable person. Just get off the bleeping internet and get a job Dani.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love how every influencer just says this tit so they don't feel accountable for their crappy behaviour. So I hate MURDERERS does that mean I want to murder people? It's just nonsense

Reactions: 6
Who was the last person she was with? all of a sudden it’s not that she doesn’t need a partner but she’s afraid of a relationship
I think it was Nick, the guy who was with that girl on Love Island for a bit (don't keep up with that tit lol)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ahhh here we go again, dropping little breadcrumbs about how she’s such a victim.

It feels gross to even say it because I’m not for victim shaming but I just don’t believe her, I’m sure maybe something happened after her last ex but was he really stalking her? She was hiding inside her house with beans, why not call the police, and if there’s other girls who’ve had this experience if no one reports it then you are leaving it to happen to others, if you’re such an advocate Dani the. Be the person who stands up and ensures that no one has to go through it.

and again about the breast deformity? Everything with her is sooo extreme.
I’m calling it now once things settle in Australia Covid wise she will move back, because it’s going to make her soul happy 🙄

Reactions: 12
there's NO WAY she would do twitch lmao. she would have far too little control - it's live, she can't edit out a line if she doesn't like how she says it, can't cut a moment where she reveals her other side of her face etc. plus people would be able to call her out on tit and she'd just flounder

also wtf lmao at 50 rescue dogs? girl you couldn't even look after your one tiny pug - you shoved her in a tit filled bathroom so let's not think about getting any more

and lastly, ofc she would make a discord lol. she's soooo obsessed with the undeserved validation from her fanatics!

Attachments

• Haha
Ahhh here we go again, dropping little breadcrumbs about how she’s such a victim.

It feels gross to even say it because I’m not for victim shaming but I just don’t believe her, I’m sure maybe something happened after her last ex but was he really stalking her? She was hiding inside her house with beans, why not call the police, and if there’s other girls who’ve had this experience if no one reports it then you are leaving it to happen to others, if you’re such an advocate Dani the. Be the person who stands up and ensures that no one has to go through it.

and again about the breast deformity? Everything with her is sooo extreme.
I’m calling it now once things settle in Australia Covid wise she will move back, because it’s going to make her soul happy 🙄
This is why no one believes her. She is the girl that called wolf. Why not talk about what was going on with the apparent abuse? Calling the police, getting professional help?! She will run home. She claims she couldn't work cause she can't do hauls? Do better Dani

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Dani on twitch :LOL: Would be another attempt of emulating Talia's success that would immediately go down in flames.

Twitch can be brutal. Its not difficult to moderate, especially if you have low viewer counts, but I bet even briefly seeing a harsh comment would make Dani want to stop. Its now the "cool" platform over YouTube and tons of beauty influencers want in because they're no longer the trend. But they forget how hard it is to grow on Twitch- apparently only the top 1% of streamers get over 10 viewers, and most of that category will get nowhere. I wonder how much Talia's success has influenced them, as all the ones trying Twitch are friendly with her- I imagine it has a lot. But they won't remember that Talia had to stream for long hours every day to grow from the position these girls are in to getting thousands of viewers per stream. And they won't do that because they're probably only there for the clout. In order to make it, you have to actually love gaming and not be jumping on the tend to be "cool". With how much Dani has fallen off, she'd get absolutely nowhere.

Reactions: 5
I'm so confused, is she referring to Nick there? If yes, why would she include him in her 26th birthday video if he emotionally abused her??
Yeah it is confusing, or its that guy from love island? But she still has that YouTube video of him. It's strange if it is Nick he moved on soon after they broke up

Reactions: 3