Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS i looked her up in the AU trademark registry and she's launching some stupid ass merch LMAO exactly the kind of underwhelming "project" we all expected

she's naming it "four elevens" which is prob bc of her ~* spiritual *~ connection to her 11.11 tattoo lmfao

she's gonna come out with some tacky hoodies and hats that rip off all the pinterest self love quotes and pics that she loves to steal and put in her poor performing carousel posts lol

screenshots below + her ig (which is private but i found when searching her following list, ofc she would follow her on acc lol)
ECBFF115-A0D0-467C-849D-9279028536DC.jpeg
65DC1034-23A9-44A2-BDEC-4D4143191CE7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
GUYS i looked her up in the AU trademark registry and she's launching some stupid ass merch LMAO exactly the kind of underwhelming "project" we all expected

she's naming it "four elevens" which is prob bc of her ~* spiritual *~ connection to her 11.11 tattoo lmfao

she's gonna come out with some tacky hoodies and hats that rip off all the pinterest self love quotes and pics that she loves to steal and put in her poor performing carousel posts lol

screenshots below + her ig (which is private but i found when searching her following list, ofc she would follow her on acc lol)
View attachment 1204639View attachment 1204640
Love the detective work! I assume this will be run out of her parents house like the lash business 😂

Her followers are continuing to drop, no one cares about her enough any more to buy her tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the detective work! I assume this will be run out of her parents house like the lash business 😂

Her followers are continuing to drop, no one cares about her enough any more to buy her tit.
thank you :ROFLMAO: yes exactly, she does NOT have a large or loyal fanbase. she's not going to make much money off this tit lmao

she talks about how she has a purpose in life to help people yet her big secret surprise project is that she wants to sell some AS Colour branded hoodies with some airy fairy quotes ironed on lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 8

someone needs to pay you because 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Also that’s what she’s been doing for seven months?Groundbreaking! I wonder who’s paying the bill to get it off the ground

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha I wonder if she reads here? Bet she’s shattered that you figured it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ha ha ha, you deserve a medal for this! Good work! Ha ha.
Her hoodies failed before, give up hun

• Haha
That name makes no sense at all.

Four Elevens is 11.11.11.11?

She should have named it Four Ones if she wants to allude to that twin number bullshit (11.11)
I bet her stalker will have a heart attack if he sees that name lel

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That name makes no sense at all.

Four Elevens is 11.11.11.11?

She should have named it Four Ones if she wants to allude to that twin number bullshit (11.11)
I bet her stalker will have a heart attack if he sees that name lel
I was thinking the exact same thing 😭 and watch out you'll bring him out of hiding 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WAIT WHAT
What stalker? Did I miss out on something?
There is some dude on Twitter who is obsessed with Daniel, he sees her as his soulmate/twin soul etc. and even thinks they look like twins (hint, they don't). He posted here a long time ago and he is just the saddest person everrr and a full on creep.

Also I realized that 4/11 is her birthday. How original 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is some dude on Twitter who is obsessed with Daniel, he sees her as his soulmate/twin soul etc. and even thinks they look like twins (hint, they don't). He posted here a long time ago and he is just the saddest person everrr and a full on creep.

Also I realized that 4/11 is her birthday. How original 🤪
Omg you just called her Daniel! 😂 it used to kill me on GG when people called her Daniel or Dan the Man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like she just needs to accept the fact that social media/influencing is no longer looking like a stable income for her future and should look into getting an actual job otherwise she's literally gonna be living with her mum and dad for the rest of her their lives 🤣

I feel like she just needs to accept the fact that social media/influencing is no longer looking like a stable income for her future and should look into getting an actual job otherwise she's literally gonna be living with her mum and dad for the rest of her their lives 🤣
I honestly think she enjoys living with them. She’s has set up an art studio in their holiday house on the Mornington peninsula. She loves being lazy but acting like she does so much so living off mum and dad is perfect.

I honestly think she figures She will marry rich and raise babies.

Reactions: 7