Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its honestly fun, bc people like dani are so prone to lying and being disingenuous that it's become amusing to catch these types of people out
Ha ha, I love everything you are finding!
I remember she did exactly the same thing changing her fitsutti to her crappy art. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha ha, I love everything you are finding!
I remember she did exactly the same thing changing her fitsutti to her crappy art. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
omg stop i forgot about that crappy fitness page HAH and her bestie of the moment, the Tom guy lol he seemed like a nice guy but ofc she dropped him šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesnā€™t give a hoot about sustainability, everything she does is to get people on her side by pretending to care about issues that she doesnā€™t truly care about.

Already dodging questionsā€¦
6B9B9313-CF75-4186-A805-12EDFA44BBCB.jpeg

She doesnā€™t care about sustainability, black lives matter, people trying to get home from overseas, other peopleā€™s mental health - she only cares about her own.

Imagine using ā€œall your life savingsā€ on getting a boob job, then ā€œall your life savingsā€ to fix the botched job, then ā€œall your life savingsā€ to move back to Australia, then ā€œall your life savingsā€ to fly Beans back. But then somehow having more life savings to have shelves and shelves of stock, an embroidery machine and everything that needs to go with it, packaging for shipping.

How do people not see what a joke she isā€¦..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesnā€™t give a hoot about sustainability, everything she does is to get people on her side by pretending to care about issues that she doesnā€™t truly care about.

Already dodging questionsā€¦
View attachment 1227139

She doesnā€™t care about sustainability, black lives matter, people trying to get home from overseas, other peopleā€™s mental health - she only cares about her own.

Imagine using ā€œall your life savingsā€ on getting a boob job, then ā€œall your life savingsā€ to fix the botched job, then ā€œall your life savingsā€ to move back to Australia, then ā€œall your life savingsā€ to fly Beans back. But then somehow having more life savings to have shelves and shelves of stock, an embroidery machine and everything that needs to go with it, packaging for shipping.

How do people not see what a joke she isā€¦..
You should have replied with ā€˜but since the website isnā€™t live yet, can you answer the question. Customers ethically have the right to know before they view your siteā€™ if sheā€™s starting a business she canā€™t dodge these questions

Reactions: 10
You should have replied with ā€˜but since the website isnā€™t live yet, can you answer the question. Customers ethically have the right to know before they view your siteā€™ if sheā€™s starting a business she canā€™t dodge these questions
she's such a head lol

it's probably just wholesale clothes from ascolour, it's hard to tell from her tiktok bc she's got that big filter on it which makes the colour of the clothes funny but i wouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 6
Gez she doesnā€™t have much faith in her embroidery business if sheā€™s already making tit up and buying followers. The viewers vs followers does add up for something that just went public Dani
My first reel for my small business had over 7k views and I had like 100 followers at the time haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can't get over the fact she has released an announcement and no website.
You can even call it hype. It's stupid, particularly when she is directing people to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can't get over the fact she has released an announcement and no website.
You can even call it hype. It's stupid, particularly when she is directing people to it.
She doesn't know her arse from her elbow, let alone how to run a business. Must be because mummy and daddy aren't doing it all for her this time

• Haha
Ā£27 for a cap? Surely not
Jumpers are $89 AUD. I find that pricey for what it is, especially when there are other small businesses that support independent indigenous artists, have fabric printed with their artwork and made into clothes, plus donate portions of sales to different initiatives. Iā€™ll wait and see though, perhaps she has sourced her jumpers extremely ethically and maybe they are worth the price šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
how is this a good reference shot? doesn't give an indication at all as to the fit of the jumper šŸ™„ it's like she doesn't have the ability to upload unposed photos
351F574A-435C-4A79-8CC3-83B725B2F155.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I kinda miss her vlogs. I found her fascinating šŸ˜‚ her vlogs ā€œgoing gymā€, her deep soul connection with Toms (whom she swiftly ditched), melting chocolate and eating it with a fork, putting salmon in the oven with absolutely NO seasoning on, buying a fancy car off that horrible chav she ended up dating, her girl group from Londonā€¦ now she has this sustainable businessā€¦Iā€™ve never known someone so restless.

I am happy for her though that she took the steps to treat her mental health and started therapy and medication. She truly was the last person that shouldā€™ve been on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 14