Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like him either, I don't mind Mark Dolan though
Yeah Mark is okay, he's essentially a comedic gameshow host just trying to pay his mortgage off. Patrick can be quite aggressive and I don't think his missus helps given she was formerly in some dodgy rightwing think-tank funded by mega corporations. Having said that, I find Emily to be genuinely intelligent and erudite, Patick I think is just blagging-it and when he gets caught-out he reverts to type and gets quite nasty and personal. I think because Emily (Carver) is so much more intelligent than Patrick she probably views him as good breeding stock for any potential children ... which is fine by the way. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe back next week. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back with a suella exclusive 😆

I think there's more chance of Suella popping up as a presenter than Dan coming back next week
I'd literally put money on Suella popping up on the GB news payroll before the end of the year :LOL:

I do wonder what's happening with Dan. He's coming back to social media, he lists mail online and gb news as his job and they haven't removed his pages yet. So 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'd literally put money on Suella popping up on the GB news payroll before the end of the year :LOL:

I do wonder what's happening with Dan. He's coming back to social media, he lists mail online and gb news as his job and they haven't removed his pages yet. So 🤷‍♀️
GBN have got him under some sort of NDA, presumably while they work through the various accusations against him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah they wouldn't make him sign something like that, he's staying quiet as it would go against him.

But until he's scrubbed from the site he hasn't been sacked.

That contract his been terminated, it probably hurts him too much to remove it. GBN might be working on a payoff for him or trying to comb through the allegations so they can fire him and not pay anything

Reactions: 6
Looks like that's him gone if he's retweeting stuff to witch about GB news

Screenshot_20231130_135603_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231130_135613_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231130_135850_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Dan still has GB News in his twitter (x) bio. This is taking ages!

Seems to be teasing about an upcoming project with Calvin Robinson. Wonder what it could be 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Seems to be teasing about an upcoming project with Calvin Robinson. Wonder what it could be 🤔
It might have something to do with this:

These people are just pathological attention-seekers. Imagine that your whole sense of self worth is based upon being 'seen' and 'heard'. Sorry, but I blame the parents. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Yawn...Another day, another alternative ranter attention-seeker. I blame people who enable their behaviours and enrich their bank accounts.

Oh wow, Leo Prayer has cut most of his hair off so we can't call him that anymore!

Met police have cleared Wootton. He's going to be like a dog with two dicks over this. Sanctimonious, but simmering with barely hidden absolute rage. 😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Byline Times, unfortunately, didn't have enough concrete evidence. Can remember we said at the time that their hyped up articles often ended up fairly disappointing on the "meat" front. It was kind of predictable that the police investigation would go nowhere, regardless of his innocence or guilt.

Reactions: 6
Byline Times, unfortunately, didn't have enough concrete evidence. Can remember we said at the time that their hyped up articles often ended up fairly disappointing on the "meat" front. It was kind of predictable that the police investigation would go nowhere, regardless of his innocence or guilt.
All allegations and no evidence. I don't suppose the truth will ever come out.

Reactions: 3