Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, probably no need for a title as there weren't any and it's slow.

# Lozza fox has taken aim at Dan for saying sorry for his behaviour.
# Dan is still suspended from the daily mail
# He crowdfunded for legal action that doesn't seem to have appeared
# The chair of the House of Commons media committee wrote to GB News about Dan last week. GB news say it didn't happen while he was employed with him so they won't be taking action https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-66875133.amp
# A blog called byline times reported on behaviour while employed by Murdoch. Was released in a several teasing parts which lessened the impact.
Screenshot_20230927_112350_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it turns out that Wootton lied about being unamused by Fox's comments, in developments which should surprise absolutely nobody given he's a complete and utter bleep.

What a gent Fox is throwing his bestie under the bus like that, and his workplace too! Turns out not all heroes wear capes. Who'd have thought it?

Reactions: 23
Ha Ha Ha

Wooton was probably feeling smug that he'd avoided any reprimands from GB News over the recent creepy revelations. And now this got him instead. Bet he's fumin' at Laurence. Two absolute wallopers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is too funny!

Fox doesn't particularly need GB news, Wootton does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ha Ha Ha

Wooton was probably feeling smug that he'd avoided any reprimands from GB News over the recent creepy revelations. And now this got him instead. Bet he's fumin' at Laurence. Two absolute wallopers.

The world works in mysterious ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I found the Byline Times reporting of Wootton’s past actions a bit all over the place, but Wootton has been caught bang to rights on television this time and Lozza chipping in with that receipt won’t have helped. Hoist by his own petard this time.

Reactions: 12
Depressingly this is just a suspension, his trashy show brings in a lot of viewing figures.

I suppose there is legal issues going behind the scenes hence the suspension and not being completely terminated from the station.
Hope it's him gone for good but l wouldn't count on it

Reactions: 3
Dan Wooton finally being taken down because of Laurence Fox is just such sweet comeuppance. Two total deluded idiots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Depressingly this is just a suspension, his trashy show brings in a lot of viewing figures
He'll probably be back next week with a groveling apology. But it'll still bring up all the previous allegations and get more unwanted attention on him.

Reactions: 16
Depressingly this is just a suspension, his trashy show brings in a lot of viewing figures.

I suppose there is legal issues going behind the scenes hence the suspension and not being completely terminated from the station.
Hope it's him gone for good but l wouldn't count on it
I don't know... with GB it seems once you're gone, you're gone. A couple of other presenters left quite suddenly last year, out of nowhere. And they hadn't done anything! Then there was the saga with that guy taking the knee on air just after they launched.

Reactions: 10
I don't know... with GB it seems once you're gone, you're gone. A couple of other presenters left quite suddenly last year, out of nowhere. And they hadn't done anything! Then there was the saga with that guy taking the knee on air just after they launched.
They got rid of ones that weren't brining in the ratings I believe? Dan's crazy show does get the ratings.

Who else will say "Superwoman suella" and "the incredible Nadine Dorries" ?🤪

• Haha
They got rid of ones that weren't brining in the ratings I believe? Dan's crazy show does get the ratings.

omg stop does he actually say that, i'm a very fleeting viewer (switch it on when i want a laugh) so haven't seen him say this but oh my GODDDDD

Reactions: 3
omg stop does he actually say that, i'm a very fleeting viewer (switch it on when i want a laugh) so haven't seen him say this but oh my GODDDDD
He sure does 😆

I see twitter have added a note next to his apology and royally fucked up his name 🤣
Screenshot_20230927_162851_X.jpg

• Haha
TTge

Superstar panel, and it's Jim off corrie, and that and cleaner woman, Kim. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12