Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody but nobody is going to search any of these lunatics out. Wootton promised/threatened on x that he's going to be doing real royal exclusives. How is it only March, I'm exhausted by this year.
Buckle-Up. It's Election Year in the US and UK ... things are going to go UTTERLY BONKERS. 😬 (I actually wish I had somewhere to disappear to from about July to December, a bolt hole ... a small island somewhere with no communication with the outside world).

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Buckle-Up. It's Election Year in the US and UK ... things are going to go UTTERLY BONKERS. 😬 (I actually wish I had somewhere to disappear to from about July to December, a bolt hole ... a small island somewhere with no communication with the outside world).
The public are clamouring for stories about Princess Catherine's woke eyebrows. 😐
---
Oh God though, Trump, again whhhhyyyyyyyyy.

Reactions: 2
Oh God though, Trump, again whhhhyyyyyyyyy.
Dont fret, it's not going to happen. Whatever the bleep-media pump-out. I trust women and women in the US do not what their bodily functions to be controlled by the Federal Government. That said, just to be on the safe side, if you're in the US ... VOTE!!! :cautious:

Reactions: 7
Dont fret, it's not going to happen. Whatever the bleep-media pump-out. I trust women and women in the US do not what their bodily functions to be controlled by the Federal Government. That said, just to be on the safe side, if you're in the US ... VOTE!!! :cautious:
I'm in England, but there was no escaping the Trump circus last time, I'm just so embarrassed for him, the way he carries on. Nobody gets ashamed of embarrassed anymore, that needs to make a come back. Meanwhile I'm 99% sure Boris has a cunning plan. *thinks* maybe I'll burn all my devices, gouge my eyes out etc.

Reactions: 4
Nobody but nobody is going to search any of these lunatics out. Wootton promised/threatened on x that he's going to be doing real royal exclusives. How is it only March, I'm exhausted by this year.
I think we all be by December!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that James OB?

I've got no time for Dan, but seeing awful Dan go after other awful people is better than anyone good being dragged down to all of their level.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 21.47.00.png

Reactions: 3
I really wonder how many people will pay to watch DW. I used to like hate-watching him on GB because it was funny, and I know that was adding to his view count, but I wouldn't directly give him money for a subscription. I wonder how much of his base was people hate-watching - will he be surprised when his GB viewer numbers don't translate to paid subscriptions?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really wonder how many people will pay to watch DW. I used to like hate-watching him on GB because it was funny, and I know that was adding to his view count, but I wouldn't directly give him money for a subscription. I wonder how much of his base was people hate-watching - will he be surprised when his GB viewer numbers don't translate to paid subscriptions?
I had a look at his 'list' on this website. Honestly, it's like something from Geocities circa 1998. (One for older Internet users there). 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah same I found his GB News show quite entertaining but he is a very intense broadcaster and I couldn’t watch it for long periods of time. I also don’t think it would be great for my state of mind to consume it enough to make it worthwhile subscribing.
I do miss catching him sometimes on GB News. I just enjoyed the camp bitchiness and crazy guests

Reactions: 8
Yeah same I found his GB News show quite entertaining but he is a very intense broadcaster and I couldn’t watch it for long periods of time. I also don’t think it would be great for my state of mind to consume it enough to make it worthwhile subscribing.
I do miss catching him sometimes on GB News. I just enjoyed the camp bitchiness and crazy guests
The superstar panels, Jim from corrie. hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah same I found his GB News show quite entertaining but he is a very intense broadcaster and I couldn’t watch it for long periods of time.
If you don't take anything of it seriously GB News is bleeping hilarious on mushrooms. I pissed myself once whilst watching ex Daily Express hack Patrick Christys and his equally bonkers right-wing fanatical fiancee Emily Carver. Yes, I suppose I should get a life but my carer put it on as I was strapped to a table ... the witch. ;)

Reactions: 2
Has he gained a lot of weight, or did he just look better with the lights and styling on GBN?

Reactions: 1