Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've done a deep dive on his pal Calvin Robinson. He's an outspoken homophobe. I wonder how/why he and Dan are friends?
Get a life springs to mind. I'm only joking. 😬 Yeah from last I checked old Calv had been ordained by some weird Norweigian church after he got the boot from whatever English offshoot of the C of E he was ennonced in, sorry enscounced in.

To answer your question, like all 'relationships' in da meeja, it's always purely lavender and business. You must understand, the broadcast media is cut-throat and superficial. It's replete with fucked-up people with a vast array of personality disorders. It's a 'what can you do for me lately' culture. I've seen it in action. It's GRIM. In the olden days we had lunatic asylums, now we just have tv and social media.

Reactions: 3
They ain't friends. They have just both been "cancelled" in the same way and are now onto the same audiance begging for money. Their friendship is nothing more than helping each other out for views, attention and cash.

Reactions: 3