Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad his comeback has flopped. Low views, hardly any subscribers. He won't be making much from this channel and tbh its what he deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So glad his comeback has flopped. Low views, hardly any subscribers. He won't be making much from this channel and tbh its what he deserves
Not looking but without his superstar panellist Jim McDonald it must be disappointing for his followers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where can you see the number of subscribers? He said he has 20k.
He had a traumatic start insofar as someone setup a fake Dan Wootton page and that got thousands of hits. It took 4 days for it be removed. Poor Dan, must be awful to be scammed by someone using a false name! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Yel

There's no way to know how many paid subs he has.

He's got 23k subscribers on substack and with how many were chucking money at that odd reverend and his go fund me I wouldn't be surprised if he's making a fair bit.

Social blade middle estimate says he's making 0.9k from just the YouTube, but views and subs are increasing. He could easily be making more than he used to make at GB news.

I've just looked at his xwitter™ so you lot don't have to. He's calling Ofcom, offcommunists, and the civil service, the snivel service. I can see him laying in bed alone at night having a crywank thinking these bon mots up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just looked at his xwitter™ so you lot don't have to. He's calling Ofcom, offcommunists, and the civil service, the snivel service. I can see him laying in bed alone at night having a crywank thinking these bon mots up.
LOL. Good post. Sounds like he's verging on a breakdown as it dawns on him no one gives an actual duck about what he has to say. I'd never mock a person who has mental health issues ... but given he is a bleep and has probably caused other people pain I can make exceptions. 😬

Reactions: 8
LOL. Good post. Sounds like he's verging on a breakdown as it dawns on him no one gives an actual duck about what he has to say. I'd never mock a person who has mental health issues ... but given he is a bleep and has probably caused other people pain I can make exceptions. 😬
He has an interview with the slightly demented Angela Levin, they say that Harry wants Meghan to be Queen. Tbh I'm 50-50 on that one, but yeah, it's like he has to be louder and crazier now.

Reactions: 1
Poor Harry isn't over burdened in the brains department, is he. Give it a month or two, Dan will be saying Meghan broke into Balmoral and killed the Queen.
I just watched Dune Part Two. Baron Harkonnen bares a striking resemblance to old Dan. I wonder if Dan floats-around mudering people willy-nilly in his 1m pound pad? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just watched Dune Part Two. Baron Harkonnen bares a striking resemblance to old Dan. I wonder if Dan floats-around mudering people willy-nilly in his 1m pound pad? 😬
He'll be desperate for money as his career has tanked, so it'll be Martin the murderer Branning, hit man for hire soon.