Dan Wootton #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Dan back on GB news next week or are they announcing a replacement?
I haven't heard. Although I did hear a rumour that they wanted to be taken more seriously as a broadcaster and were looking at someone with more reasonable and sound opinions compared with some of their current presenters, as yet David Icke has refused to comment. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't heard. Although I did hear a rumour that they wanted to be taken more seriously as a broadcaster and were looking at someone with more reasonable and sound opinions compared with some of their current presenters, as yet David Icke has refused to comment. ;)
My guess is they're bringing him back with a soft relaunch on Monday

• Sick
Reactions: 2
He's apparently being investigated by Ofcom for his reaction to the Bylines expose

Reactions: 7
I think he's back on Monday, he's retweeted someone after weeks of silence.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think he's back on Monday, he's retweeted someone after weeks of silence.
Interesting. That's pretty loyal by the channel. I suppose he must bring in the ratings. Quite risky I would have thought. Oh well ... hopefully Jim McDonald will be on again too. :cool:

Interesting. That's pretty loyal by the channel. I suppose he must bring in the ratings. Quite risky I would have thought. Oh well ... hopefully Jim McDonald will be on again too. :cool:
The return of the 'superstar' panel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't believe he'll be back on air. GB News are asking for trouble if they give him a platform again. He needs to just disappear into nothing. He's not exactly been missed or had any cry out for his return.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe he'll be back on air. GB News are asking for trouble if they give him a platform again. He needs to just disappear into nothing. He's not exactly been missed or had any cry out for his return.
I think it'll be only at matter of time untill he fucks up again, so that will be quite amusing to watch.

Reactions: 4
So all the stuff about him moving to Scotland, selling his £1m house, etc was just rubbish.

I'll be disappointed if he isn't back tomorrow, I miss the way he doesn't blink for the duration of a monologue!
Suella will hope he's back tomorrow and shouting loudly that she's a superstar 😆😵
---
So all the stuff about him moving to Scotland, selling his £1m house, etc was just rubbish.
Where did this come from? Dan seems to attract detractors that spout as much nonsense as he does. Bizarre.

Suella will hope he's back tomorrow and shouting loudly that she's a superstar 😆😵
---

Where did this come from? Dan seems to attract detractors that spout as much nonsense as he does. Bizarre.
Pop witch made a article about it a few weeks ago saying he was in Scotland hiding with his partner.

What's the significance of him setting up a Telegram account? I'm out of the loop on tech media, lol.

Can I just say, I cannot bleeping stand that Christys bloke, comes across, at least to me, as a arrogant cock who loves himself. Personally I think it's over-compensation. Not entire sure 'campaigning' for Lucy Letby to face her victim's families is particularly clever either considering I have serious doubts over that case (but that's another story for a different thread).

Rumour has it that a minister for retrieving plots is to be created. Jacob Rees Mogg is in the running..narrowly behind Ann Widdecombe and Larry the cat.

• Haha
Can I just say, I cannot bleeping stand that Christys bloke, comes across, at least to me, as a arrogant cock who loves himself. Personally I think it's over-compensation. Not entire sure 'campaigning' for Lucy Letby to face her victim's families is particularly clever either considering I have serious doubts over that case (but that's another story for a different thread).
I don't like him either, I don't mind Mark Dolan though