Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I love that his downfall has been this. He has been so smug throughout the other horrific allegations and for this to trip him up has probably astounded him, I bet he don't blink for about a week with anger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dinate

A few hours after it was posted, it came out they had suspended him as well.
The Guardian is so full of itself at times, but it made me laugh today. It reported Robinson's suspension by saying that he, Robinson, had declared:

'Standing up for Dan Wootton is standing up for the very idea of GBNews. If he stands, we all fall'.

The next sentence then read:

'Two hours later, Robinson also fell,..'😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

buttheyneverblindme8

So it turns out that Wootton lied about being unamused by Fox's comments, in developments which should surprise absolutely nobody given he's a complete and utter cunt.

What a gent Fox is throwing his bestie under the bus like that, and his workplace too! Turns out not all heroes wear capes. Who'd have thought it?

Reactions: 23

Yel

Chatty Member
I don't know... with GB it seems once you're gone, you're gone. A couple of other presenters left quite suddenly last year, out of nowhere. And they hadn't done anything! Then there was the saga with that guy taking the knee on air just after they launched.
They got rid of ones that weren't brining in the ratings I believe? Dan's crazy show does get the ratings.

Who else will say "Superwoman suella" and "the incredible Nadine Dorries" ?🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
Ha Ha Ha

Wooton was probably feeling smug that he'd avoided any reprimands from GB News over the recent creepy revelations. And now this got him instead. Bet he's fumin' at Laurence. Two absolute wallopers.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
omg stop does he actually say that, i'm a very fleeting viewer (switch it on when i want a laugh) so haven't seen him say this but oh my GODDDDD
He sure does 😆

I see twitter have added a note next to his apology and royally fucked up his name 🤣
Screenshot_20230927_162851_X.jpg

• Haha

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
Dan Wooton finally being taken down because of Laurence Fox is just such sweet comeuppance. Two total deluded idiots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Radiorebel

I reckon they were looking for the slightest excuse.

I have heard through the grapevine he has a very iron clad contract. The fact he did this on air on their channel (not to mention that it has gathered mainstream news coverage) has gave them a great excuse to get rid.

Interestingly I have also heard that at GBN the controversy, chaos and drama is 10 times worse behind the scenes. A friend once told me “ they should be filming the office and newsroom not the studio”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
That dead eyed stare insincere monologue he had no doubt prepared gone to waste. Poor Dan

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Yel

Chatty Member
This is too funny!

Fox doesn't particularly need GB news, Wootton does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Limey

VIP Member
You lived through the Fuck Around phase, now you move into the Find Out phase, Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pinkerton Smythe

VIP Member
Karma has finally come to collect! Hopefully this is the beginning of the end. Thoughts and prayers Dan, you absolute cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 17