Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends is still good friends with Alli Shields, from what he has told me although Alli won't discuss it with anyone any more even him, you will be glad to know she was tit on even worse than anyone else and ended up trying to commit suicide over it all and how upset she was over trying to keep things going when he was ill yet again and then being shat on worse than anyone else so if you want to think she got her come uppance I think you can safely feel she did.
It’s very sad to hear that about Alli. I know she furiously defended whanker, she was well and truly blinded by him, I know she was warned about him and that ultimately he’d treat her badly but I guess she didn’t believe it.

Reactions: 7
One of my friends is still good friends with Alli Shields, from what he has told me although Alli won't discuss it with anyone any more even him, you will be glad to know she was tit on even worse than anyone else and ended up trying to commit suicide over it all and how upset she was over trying to keep things going when he was ill yet again and then being shat on worse than anyone else so if you want to think she got her come uppance I think you can safely feel she did.
Oh no thats awful, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Hopefully with us being here, no one else will feel like that again either.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why would I be glad to know that he shat on her and she tried to kill herself? She was actually really quite toxic in the fb groups and would say and do anything to defend him and not care who she hurt in the process, she was absolutely besotted by him, but her being a dick back then doesn’t make anyone pleased that she’s ended up like this. She’s sadly yet another victim of his and wouldn’t listen to anyone when she was warned, it just goes to prove that he cares about nothing and nobody except himself. Alli has kids with special needs and to think he drove her to the point where she would leave them without a mother because Of his abuse is horrific. Whatever she said and did in the past I genuinely hope she has some peace in her life now and has been able to move on from his abuse and she should serve as a warning to the Steph Sullivan’s, the Steves, the Jones, even Knessa herself, no one is safe from this man.

It’s very sad to hear that about Alli. I know she furiously defended whanker, she was well and truly blinded by him, I know she was warned about him and that ultimately he’d treat her badly but I guess she didn’t believe it.
They all think they’re The One, the one who can save him from himself and they try to bask in his glory (albeit temporary), if someone as intelligent, educated and qualified as Nicky fell under his spell what chance do others have?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would I be glad to know that he shat on her and she tried to kill herself? She was actually really quite toxic in the fb groups and would say and do anything to defend him and not care who she hurt in the process, she was absolutely besotted by him, but her being a dick back then doesn’t make anyone pleased that she’s ended up like this. She’s sadly yet another victim of his and wouldn’t listen to anyone when she was warned, it just goes to prove that he cares about nothing and nobody except himself. Alli has kids with special needs and to think he drove her to the point where she would leave them without a mother because Of his abuse is horrific. Whatever she said and did in the past I genuinely hope she has some peace in her life now and has been able to move on from his abuse and she should serve as a warning to the Steph Sullivan’s, the Steves, the Jones, even Knessa herself, no one is safe from this man.

They all think they’re The One, the one who can save him from himself and they try to bask in his glory (albeit temporary), if someone as intelligent, educated and qualified as Nicky fell under his spell what chance do others have?
It sounded like you hated her from the bleeping led by Alli bleeping Shields, I agree she was a pain but I think she was the same as all the others, sucked into the lies. I found her on Facebook and friend requested her and messaged her about this page and said there are lots of us here who have had bad experiences but she has not responded yet, I personally hope she does.

It sounded like you hated her from the bleeping led by Alli bleeping Shields, I agree she was a pain but I think she was the same as all the others, sucked into the lies. I found her on Facebook and friend requested her and messaged her about this page and said there are lots of us here who have had bad experiences but she has not responded yet, I personally hope she does.
She absolutely got sucked into the lies. It’s awful. I hope she does speak out - just verified everything we’ve all said that he’s done for years

I know someone who knows Nicki, she’s not said very much at all about the whole 80/20 situation but I reckon the ending wasn’t great. I believe she tried to make things work because of the customers and she did seem to care about the mindset stuff. In the end she walked away and who can blame her, I also think she had some health stuff going on which probably wasn’t helped by habing to deal with twaticus. He has treated so many people badly, it’s no wonder he blurs the line between customer and friend or work colleague and friend because he doesn’t seem to have any good friends at all and that doesn’t surprise me, who would put up with that tit? Even Kirstie who was devoted to him left him.

Reactions: 8
I know someone who knows Nicki, she’s not said very much at all about the whole 80/20 situation but I reckon the ending wasn’t great. I believe she tried to make things work because of the customers and she did seem to care about the mindset stuff. In the end she walked away and who can blame her, I also think she had some health stuff going on which probably wasn’t helped by habing to deal with twaticus. He has treated so many people badly, it’s no wonder he blurs the line between customer and friend or work colleague and friend because he doesn’t seem to have any good friends at all and that doesn’t surprise me, who would put up with that tit? Even Kirstie who was devoted to him left him.
That's all I've ever been told by nicky. I know shortly after she needed open heart surgery but I get the feeling it ended with Dan on a very sour note. She genuinely only carried on as long as she did because she wanted to help people

Unfortunately her rabid defence of him did have a very negative effect on me and on others, we tried to stand up to him and she basically accused us of wanting to harm his mental health and drive him to a breakdown, so no, I wasn’t a fan of her because she made a bad situation worse. That’s a long way from hating her and wishing ill on her. If it helps her in any way shape or form she is more than welcome to come here, sadly we’re all victims of him and she seems to have suffered one of the most.

• Heart
Don’t think anyone would be glad to hear she tried to kill herself.
Exactly this! It’s why I feel sorry for Kaz. Those closest to him will be hurt worse than anyone. Yes they’re in the wrong but they really can’t see it. As much as people joke, it really is like being brainwashed by a cult leader.

That's all I've ever been told by nicky. I know shortly after she needed open heart surgery but I get the feeling it ended with Dan on a very sour note. She genuinely only carried on as long as she did because she wanted to help people
Please tell Nicky how much I admire her! She’s amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Exactly this! It’s why I feel sorry for Kaz. Those closest to him will be hurt worse than anyone. Yes they’re in the wrong but they really can’t see it. As much as people joke, it really is like being brainwashed by a cult leader.

Please tell Nicky how much I admire her! She’s amazing.
I will do. She said that if anybody is having any difficulty with their mental health as a result of Dan then she is happy to point you in the direction of help. As for 80/20, she will not be commenting, in her words "I do not want to open the 80/20 box". She alluded to having a terrible time but really doesn't want to get swept up in the Dan chaos so please only message her if it's a genuine query for her services as she's been inundated with messages about Dan and her qualifications etc

• Heart
I will do. She said that if anybody is having any difficulty with their mental health as a result of Dan then she is happy to point you in the direction of help. As for 80/20, she will not be commenting, in her words "I do not want to open the 80/20 box". She alluded to having a terrible time but really doesn't want to get swept up in the Dan chaos so please only message her if it's a genuine query for her services as she's been inundated with messages about Dan and her qualifications etc
I never had the pleasure of "meeting" Nicky but she seems to be 100% genuine - the complete antithesis of DW. I have a lot of respect for her and how she's continuing to deal with the situation - a true professional.

Has anyone found out yet what Sean and Nessy's job titles are or what they're even supposed to be doing for 8020? Apart from the obvious brown-nosing and enabling?

Morning everyone!

I am told that Danny the Fanny is absent from the live again this morning. Stomach bug apparently - sorry, don't buy it at all. We have seen you 'ill' too many times on camera to know you are lying.

So ladies and gents, your £49 a month gives Kaz and Sean in the hotseat today instead, talking about fear of objects and food sell by dates- riveting stuff!!

Just caught up on things from last night. Re Alli Shields - I wasnt around in her time but i was also told she tried to commit suicide. In true Whanker style, he dedicated a whole live about grief and how it affects us all - banging on about how him and Kaz knew this person (I assume Alli) - all whilst knowing he was the cause!! There was a receipt somewhere but I no longer talk to the person that gave me the info.... I shall do some digging...

• Wow
It’s the 1k give away today 😨😂😂😂 6pm n presumably he ll be doing that so is he ill or is it a court date about the fish innocent? £49 a month well worth it 😂 numbers in Acadamy are down again 643 and that’s with 50 odd newbies added this week 🤔🤔🤔 wonder how many will continue past their 16 weeks ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone!

I am told that Danny the Fanny is absent from the live again this morning. Stomach bug apparently - sorry, don't buy it at all. We have seen you 'ill' too many times on camera to know you are lying.

So ladies and gents, your £49 a month gives Kaz and Sean in the hotseat today instead, talking about fear of objects and food sell by dates- riveting stuff!!

Just caught up on things from last night. Re Alli Shields - I wasnt around in her time but i was also told she tried to commit suicide. In true Whanker style, he dedicated a whole live about grief and how it affects us all - banging on about how him and Kaz knew this person (I assume Alli) - all whilst knowing he was the cause!! There was a receipt somewhere but I no longer talk to the person that gave me the info.... I shall do some digging...
Oh my goodness! I remember this live !it was in the most disgusting taste! They sat in his bleeping car and talking about her trying to kill herself for an hour! duck me! i thought it was the most shockingly tone deaf performance I have ever witnessed in my whole life and even if they were genuinely friends at the time he did it - it was bleeping tasteless! I cant believe I forgot about it! Now I know the circumstances it makes me feel even more sick! He took her tragedy to make himself famous!

• Angry
Morning everyone!

I call bullshit, he is a narc and a stomach bug would not stop him from going live for an ego massage. He was also commenting yesterday. We have seen this pattern so many times before. I suspect it’s a drugs bender because he’s losing control.

Reactions: 12
@EllyMay any idea if today is court day lol
You can search court appearances on line if you know the area and the local courts

Just. had a thought...... Kaz and Sean covering his absence, the odd comment from him because he cannot stay quiet. Just imagine for one second.. Sam has seen the light! Her family has turned up on his doorstep and as we speak he is moving his tit out of her place looking for the next girlfriend with a house...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.