Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks to JCMsadie for the title...
Update:
Prices have doubled, possibly for the upcoming payouts of refunds now trading standards are involved.
Dan plans on advertising on sky tv.
He also tried to bribe the 6 or 7 people he thinks are the trolls with 250 quid but it turns out theres 64 of us at least.
His misogyny is hanging out further than his chin protudes.
And he is a covidiot.
#6. Over and out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone have the covid video? I can’t see the one linked in the old thread, I’m guessing because it was on his tiktok and I’m blocked

Reactions: 3
I think I was #6 I dunno but I’m here anyway 🤣 thread number 7, not bad for 6 trolls that talk to themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Down to 639 AND the best bit ……… only 13 new members in the last 7 days.

All that hard selling. All that pushing because the price is going up.

Anyone want to invest 5 figures in a failing business that sanctions death threats harassment and bullying? It sounds like such a great proposition.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly didnt research the fact that the link in the email won't work if his group his hidden

On the plus side we can all watch together as the numbers dwindle!

Great minds!
There are quite a few newbies so it looks like he’s loosing more existing than new ones coming in at the moment for the numbers to be in decline

Reactions: 6
Down to 639 AND the best bit ……… only 13 new members in the last 7 days.

All that hard selling. All that pushing because the price is going up.

Anyone want to invest 5 figures in a failing business that sanctions death threats harassment and bullying? It sounds like such a great proposition.
#2 checking in (fellow ring leader …… 😂😂😂😂)

• Heart
Clearly didnt research the fact that the link in the email won't work if his group his hidden

On the plus side we can all watch together as the numbers dwindle!

Great minds!
I had email this afternoon.. as i hadnt unsubscribed from 8020 emails.. so this came... i think I can guess what he is upto now if academy is visible for number count. New academy i reckon

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Could you imagine if it was 6 people with 10 different accounts each? Bleeding thumbs anyone lol
If that was true I’d have to say a big well done, that’s some serious commitment 😂 he knows full well there’s more than 7 people, he just tells himself that to make himself feel better

• Haha
Just wanted to add…
I watched 10 mins of this mornings live (couldn’t stomach much more) and he is really agitated, itching, sniffling etc. It’s not a good sign, drug users present to me in that exact state. It’s actually worrying.

And i would definitely argue that pollen season is over 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.