Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omfg, I remember watching that one.As I recall, Kaz was angry that the person hadn’t reached out and they were all pissed that she wanted them to leave her alone
Is this the one where the ladies partner didn't want Dan and Co anywhere near her and head Dan couldn't understand why ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness! I remember this live !it was in the most disgusting taste! They sat in his bleeping car and talking about her trying to kill herself for an hour! duck me! i thought it was the most shockingly tone deaf performance I have ever witnessed in my whole life and even if they were genuinely friends at the time he did it - it was bleeping tasteless! I cant believe I forgot about it! Now I know the circumstances it makes me feel even more sick! He took her tragedy to make himself famous!
I wonder if she knows he did this, that's just sick I tried to unsent the message I sent her about joining tattle in case she didn't know but it's been read. If she does join us I'm sorry Whanker and Kreepy Kaz did that to you.

Nicky and Hannah were always very supportive and professional

Do I count to get a number, did the plan, got fatter!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she knows he did this, that's just sick I tried to unsent the message I sent her about joining tattle in case she didn't know but it's been read. If she does join us I'm sorry Whanker and Kreepy Kaz did that to you.

#79 xx

Absolutely, the more the merrier. Welcome to TCHQ #79 ❤

Kaz said Dan and Sam are unwell and she (kaz) is coming down with it too. Why on earth are these two doing a live if they cant answer any questions. I l like Sean he seems genuine but why are they both sat on a live if they cant offer any advice on a live or talk about the plan. There is a sincere lack of questions on the live posts in the academy considering all the new members so either they are fake members (a few have introduced themselves) but i wouldnt say 50+ or they are still trying to process the informaiton bombardment or given up already.
If there arent any questions why doesnt he use the time in the live academy to give information other than bloody binge eating because as much as he bangs on asking about binge eating i'm yet to hear any real advice about stopping it. why not use the time to impart some of his knowledge .. and of the 650+ int he academy why is it the same 30-40 commenting where are all the rest
Great so Nessa will take it home to her family. It might be corvid as they don't wear masks or social distance

Reactions: 6
Loosely translated as:

Sorry I conned everyone by putting the prices up and then going AWOL
I have read Tattle so know that those Trolly Cunts are ripping me a new one
People are beginning to hear about the real me so its time to start blaming my MH
Yes I lied, but I lie so much its hard to know when I am actually telling the truth
Not only did I lie, I asked my team to lie for me, and they embellished a bullshit story so now I look even more of a bellend than I normally do.
I am also turning the comments off so nobody can question me on any of the above.
But see you all Sunday, when this blows over and we can go back to all attention being on me!

Much Love, #1

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Didn’t someone call this? One of you lot said this would be his next move

Reactions: 19
Loosely translated as:

Sorry I conned everyone by putting the prices up and then going AWOL
I have read Tattle so know that those Trolly Cunts are ripping me a new one
People are beginning to hear about the real me so its time to start blaming my MH
Yes I lied, but I lie so much its hard to know when I am actually telling the truth
Not only did I lie, I asked my team to lie for me, and they embellished a bullshit story so now I look even more of a bellend than I normally do.
I am also turning the comments off so nobody can question me on any of the above.
But see you all Sunday, when this blows over and we can go back to all attention being on me!

Much Love, #1
Didn't see that coming...not

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go again….
Heard it all before sadly.
How many of us mere mortals who struggle with their mental health still get up and function because they have to.
How nice to be able to go off line and leave your unqualified team to carry on during the very week you doubled your prices.
Unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He really is something else.

If I had paid £49 a month and this was what I was experiencing I would be wondering what kind of business I was giving my hard earned cash to.

Thank god for this site giving us a voice, albeit anonymously.

His royal bullshitness has no integrity at all, he does not care like he claims.

Every lie is essentially two lies Wheeler Dealer. The one you tell others, and the one you tell yourself in order to justify it.

Reactions: 11
Predictable as ever, he just never changes. This will rally those in deep to jump to his defence even more and make people who weren’t happy with him feel guilty and they’ll keep silent. The brave few who try to point out that it’s a business and they don’t need to know his personal business and just want what they’ve paid for will get leapt on by the head cult members (mini bellends, middle bellends and large bellends) and get told it people like them who make Dan ill. It’s predictable beyond belief and I’m so sad people are falling for it.

Reactions: 22
He really is an ignominious tit stain of a human. He tries to constantly ram his rhetoric of “changing lives” because he is so disgustingly pathetic in his own.
He is a failure. He wants to keep people fat so he can exploit them and that’s the only way this insufferable snot can get a tiny crumb of control over anyone in his life because they all leave.
If everyone leaves you and you have failed at love, marriage, finance, education and sobriety then it’s not everyone else that’s the problem, it’s just that you are a massive loser.

Reactions: 12
Can someone make a new thread? Title winner is @Opalfruit8 with 28 votes - Daniel Wheeler 8020 #8: No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

I would do it, but think I've lost my privileges for a bit by starting a new thread when the this one was temp locked.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely, the more the merrier. Welcome to TCHQ #79 ❤
Thank you, so am I my own number or am I yet another made up profile from one of the original 5 or 6 or 7 and if I am a made up profile how do you make the time to keep them all running?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone make a new thread? Title winner is @Opalfruit8 with 28 votes - Daniel Wheeler 8020 #8: No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

I would do it, but think I've lost my privileges for a bit by starting a new thread when the this one was temp locked.
I'll have a go - wish me luck!

I think I have done thread #8 everyone x

Thread #8 up and running everyone x

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.