Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyBugDotty

I am super morbidly obese, not Dan Jones size but not a million miles off it. Right now I am focusing on getting weight off, I want to be able to fit into chairs without the risk of breaking them, not have to look for a reinforced bed as I'm scared to try a normal one as I'm so heavy, to take pressure off my heart, to shop in high Street shops for clothes. All of those things mean I need to lose weight. Once I have done that I can focus on fitness, doing it the other around would mean I would be dead before I had the chance to lose weight.
He could do so much more if he got his weight down first as that is huge barrier, even using gym equipment your belly and size gets in the way. For health, comfort and more opportunities in life he needs to get his weight down. Why can't anyone in that camp see that?
I used to relate to Dan and Carla, I'm as council as they come, and I thought they would represent those who were really struggling. They both sicken me now, the threats made to Emma, their response to that, the begging for people to pay for equipment for him, they do not represent the working class population

#57 over and out

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Alfie1234

VIP Member
PSA to all the Whanker fans, enablers and apologists who lurk here, your leader is a bare faced liar and none of you are his friends, he will sell you out and screw you over without a second thought. Remember all the times he said he had all our names and addresses and his “legal team” had prepared lawsuits and we would be receiving the letters that week? That was over a month ago and not one single letter has been received, because he’s a LIAR! Trust Pilot gave him no information, HE LIED, all our reviews were honest and verified, HE LIED, he didn’t issue lawsuits, HE LIED. The only person currently in trouble with the law is him, for his actions and behaviour that was all caught on camera, he will be in court, not us. If you believe he’s in “recovery” while openly taking drugs and drinking, if you believe he loves women while showing himself to be a complete misogynist, if you think he wants to save people and cares about that and not being FAMOUS and if you honestly think he is truthful and not a LIAR, then for now we can’t help you, but when the day comes, when you have your epiphany as we all have then we will be here, because we have all been you.

I know it’s hard to believe given what you read here, but we all got sucked in, we all believed him, we all gave him our money and he shat all over us, our money went up his nose or was gambled away, but more importantly he took our hopes and desires for a better life for ourselves and crushed them. For me it was years ago and with the help of friends from the group we got ourselves back together and moved on, but the damage runs deep because our weight, our body image and how we feel about ourselves is core to our life and hard to move on from. Please don’t feel a fool or hide away because of there’s one thing this man is good at it’s convincing people to believe in him and in selling a good story, his victim mentality is strong and he uses it to his advantage.

Ask yourself how many times you’ve read the “Aren’t I amazing, look what I’ve achieved despite everyone else being a cunt” post? How many times have you heard “I lost 8 stone and kept it off” despite it being blatantly obvious that he hasn’t and looks the most unhealthy and unfit he has in years.

Dont fall for the chat, open your eyes and ears and when you do you are more than welcome to come and join us, no names needed, we are all anonymous and no judgement because we are you, we have just been lucky enough to get out and one day you will too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Followthespiders

Thank you for everyone's kind words. I have to say for 'trolly cunts' I feel much more supported here than I ever did in the scamcademy. Thank you guys, you're all gems ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Well, its been another busy, but productive day here at TC Towers.

*We learnt that the price hike has been halted til tomorrow
*That Whanker likes to have tantrums on camera ( and most likely off camera too)
*Nessa actually has a home to go to
*That the neighbours must be watching us cos they are causing an inconvenience 😉
*That I have to graft my bollocks off all year in order to be able to afford a short break away with my kids during Summer Hols, but the Jones' can afford to take their kids out of school in term time to fuck off to Greece!
* Being pregnant is no longer a valid argument for being kicked off the plan when theres step classes being taught by a heavily pregnant lady
* Ending the night on 651 in the Academy- 11 down from last night
*We have had 75 people come forward to say that they have had issues with Whanker/the plan. Far more than the 6-7 he tries to make people believe. TCHQ message is being spread guys, keep up the good work!!

#1 signing off. Over and Out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ashdlol

VIP Member
I mean what business sees numbers drop by 1400 in a matter of a month then thinks what can we do to attract more clients...... 🤔🤔🤔 ah we ll read trust pilot and see ppl feel ripped off paying for our service then get the crack pipes out n decide to DOUBLE the fuckin price 😨😂😂😂😂
Genius

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
I'm bored on a Sunday afternoon so just had a nose around Google, and stumbled upon something from over a decade ago. This pre-dates anything in the fitness world, as far as I can tell it's a photo competition that Toshiba ran. You had to take a photo of yourself with your Toshiba laptop and you could win some other Toshiba swag, there is a forum post about it here. - https://forums.moneysavingexpert.co...ba-tv-laptop-or-netbook-photo-or-video-effort

I noticed these 2 posts complaining about the person at Toshiba (a Daniel Wheeler) being rude over email, telling the customer they are wrong and not treating everyone fairly............

Probably just a troll.

1631468425881.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Predictable as ever, he just never changes. This will rally those in deep to jump to his defence even more and make people who weren’t happy with him feel guilty and they’ll keep silent. The brave few who try to point out that it’s a business and they don’t need to know his personal business and just want what they’ve paid for will get leapt on by the head cult members (mini bellends, middle bellends and large bellends) and get told it people like them who make Dan ill. It’s predictable beyond belief and I’m so sad people are falling for it.

EllyMay

VIP Member
They had a segment on Radio 1 yesterday about binge eating and they talked to actual professionals who said with the right treatment programme people can get over it. Shockingly they didn't mention Dan and his claim that he can cure 90% of binge eating disorders in a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion 8: Daniel Wheeler 8020: £49 a month to be part of his clique, dont expect to see him though as hes always sick

Or

78 members, TCHQ going strong. Listen to us, we cant all be wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Absolutely loving how many people have changed their profile pics to numbers!

I get a real sense of community here; we are all here for the same reason and between us, we can show anyone who may be lurking and watching that this absolutely is a safe space. We have all at one point been affected by DW or the plan and we all have the same goal- to make sure as many people hear our message.

Yes, theres a lot of banter but fact that we are all here is no joke.

*Dan will tell you on a live that it is the work of 6 or 7 trolls that are working together to bring his business - lies. To date, we have 77 people come forward and be counted and a lot of us have changed our profile pic to our allocated number in solidarity.
* he has allowed representatives of his business to actively send death threats to an ex-member and it is now a police matter
*he has tried bribe/ pay off 6 people in return for their silence. They refused.
* this kind of behaviour is not new for DW. There are people here that have followed him from as far back as 2012(I think) that have pretty much predicted the pattern of events
* he openly takes drugs on his lives, and laughs at anyone who questions it.

All of the above is true, factual and there is evidence to back it all up. Does this sound like the kind of person you want to give your money to?

I am sorry I post a lot. It just really angers me that he is carrying on like this and I was mindful we may have a few newbies in here mot quite up to speed.

• Heart

teddywoo

I’m surprised he hates breast feeding so much considering he himself is a massive tit.

• Haha

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I remember when he said that walking on the spot doesn't count towards your 10K too - surely walking on the spot is better than sitting on your arse?!
So walking on the spot is not counted but he runs a step class where you..walk..on..the…spot

• Haha
  • Heart

TalktomeGoose606

Chatty Member
Many thanks to JCMsadie for the title...
Update:
Prices have doubled, possibly for the upcoming payouts of refunds now trading standards are involved.
Dan plans on advertising on sky tv.
He also tried to bribe the 6 or 7 people he thinks are the trolls with 250 quid but it turns out theres 64 of us at least.
His misogyny is hanging out further than his chin protudes.
And he is a covidiot.
#6. Over and out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20