Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will do. She said that if anybody is having any difficulty with their mental health as a result of Dan then she is happy to point you in the direction of help. As for 80/20, she will not be commenting, in her words "I do not want to open the 80/20 box". She alluded to having a terrible time but really doesn't want to get swept up in the Dan chaos so please only message her if it's a genuine query for her services as she's been inundated with messages about Dan and her qualifications etc
That’s super kind of her. It doesn’t apply to me so I won’t message her and totally understand why she won’t go there with the whole 80/20 thing, it must have been a very hard and frustrating time for her. I’m glad that she knows people don’t tar her with the same brush as Dan ❤

Morning everyone!

I am told that Danny the Fanny is absent from the live again this morning. Stomach bug apparently - sorry, don't buy it at all. We have seen you 'ill' too many times on camera to know you are lying.

So ladies and gents, your £49 a month gives Kaz and Sean in the hotseat today instead, talking about fear of objects and food sell by dates- riveting stuff!!

Just caught up on things from last night. Re Alli Shields - I wasnt around in her time but i was also told she tried to commit suicide. In true Whanker style, he dedicated a whole live about grief and how it affects us all - banging on about how him and Kaz knew this person (I assume Alli) - all whilst knowing he was the cause!! There was a receipt somewhere but I no longer talk to the person that gave me the info.... I shall do some digging...
I see a whole group of 49ers heading this way in the not too distant future

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can search court appearances on line if you know the area and the local courts

Just. had a thought...... Kaz and Sean covering his absence, the odd comment from him because he cannot stay quiet. Just imagine for one second.. Sam has seen the light! Her family has turned up on his doorstep and as we speak he is moving his tit out of her place looking for the next girlfriend with a house...
Oh if only!!!

Reactions: 4
What's this about a court appearance?
He got evicted from the office he showed off about. Only been there about 2 months but others in the building were sick of the noise. So instead of acting like an adult, he put stinky fish all over the building. Sure there's more to it, that's just what I remember. And how he ended up in Sam's garage.

We need a wiki for all this tit, especially for when we get a whole flood of unhappy 49ers.

Reactions: 12
It’s surfaced …..Don’t watch this latest Tik Tok if you are eating. I nearly spewed :sick: Revolting

A4CDC561-79C8-4D5E-8E02-EA257B064436.png

Reactions: 1
It’s surfaced …..Don’t watch this latest Tik Tok if you are eating. I nearly spewed :sick: Revolting

View attachment 767318
So in the first week of paying £49, his new marks have had a day with no lives, two days of just Dumb & Dumber, and now a TT about how saggy his balls are. Well worth the 100% price hike...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so he's not well enough to face his new clients who are paying double the dough, nor is he well enough to greet his adoring cult, sorry fans.

But he's well enough to prat around on TT?

Honestly he really is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So in the first week of paying £49, his new marks have had a day with no lives, two days of just Dumb & Dumber, and now a TT about how saggy his balls are. Well worth the 100% price hike...
Value for money indeed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The professionalism is once again - outstanding🏆

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion #8 Daniel Wheeler 8020 : most of the time hes a no show, and when he does his eyes are like piss holes in the snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait thought he had a tummy bug?
Sean, ness, you’ve gotta get your stories straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone!

I am told that Danny the Fanny is absent from the live again this morning. Stomach bug apparently - sorry, don't buy it at all. We have seen you 'ill' too many times on camera to know you are lying.

So ladies and gents, your £49 a month gives Kaz and Sean in the hotseat today instead, talking about fear of objects and food sell by dates- riveting stuff!!

Just caught up on things from last night. Re Alli Shields - I wasnt around in her time but i was also told she tried to commit suicide. In true Whanker style, he dedicated a whole live about grief and how it affects us all - banging on about how him and Kaz knew this person (I assume Alli) - all whilst knowing he was the cause!! There was a receipt somewhere but I no longer talk to the person that gave me the info.... I shall do some digging...

I saw a video of the 3 of them in a car talking about a friend of him and kaz who had tried to take their own life

Reactions: 3
Yep, thats the one. By all accounts he was the one that pushed this poor lady over the edge (though I haven't got a receipt - others earlier in the thread have also said the same)

Yet he still made it about him. Real compassion would have been to say ' Gang, We have had some shocking news, we will be back in a couple of days once we process it all'

Nope, Whanker turned it into an opportunity. Despicable.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep, thats the one. By all accounts he was the one that pushed this poor lady over the edge (though I haven't got a receipt - others earlier in the thread have also said the same)

Yet he still made it about him. Real compassion would have been to say ' Gang, We have had some shocking news, we will be back in a couple of days once we process it all'

He makes me sick. He is vile. Everything is always about him. Selfish abhorrent tool.

Reactions: 9

Me, me, me. Oh, but also - watch me! But mainly, me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This is despicable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.