Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, thats the one. By all accounts he was the one that pushed this poor lady over the edge (though I haven't got a receipt - others earlier in the thread have also said the same)

Yet he still made it about him. Real compassion would have been to say ' Gang, We have had some shocking news, we will be back in a couple of days once we process it all'

Nope, Whanker turned it into an opportunity. Despicable.
Sickening. 🤢

Reactions: 4
PSA to all the Whanker fans, enablers and apologists who lurk here, your leader is a bare faced liar and none of you are his friends, he will sell you out and screw you over without a second thought. Remember all the times he said he had all our names and addresses and his “legal team” had prepared lawsuits and we would be receiving the letters that week? That was over a month ago and not one single letter has been received, because he’s a LIAR! Trust Pilot gave him no information, HE LIED, all our reviews were honest and verified, HE LIED, he didn’t issue lawsuits, HE LIED. The only person currently in trouble with the law is him, for his actions and behaviour that was all caught on camera, he will be in court, not us. If you believe he’s in “recovery” while openly taking drugs and drinking, if you believe he loves women while showing himself to be a complete misogynist, if you think he wants to save people and cares about that and not being FAMOUS and if you honestly think he is truthful and not a LIAR, then for now we can’t help you, but when the day comes, when you have your epiphany as we all have then we will be here, because we have all been you.

I know it’s hard to believe given what you read here, but we all got sucked in, we all believed him, we all gave him our money and he shat all over us, our money went up his nose or was gambled away, but more importantly he took our hopes and desires for a better life for ourselves and crushed them. For me it was years ago and with the help of friends from the group we got ourselves back together and moved on, but the damage runs deep because our weight, our body image and how we feel about ourselves is core to our life and hard to move on from. Please don’t feel a fool or hide away because of there’s one thing this man is good at it’s convincing people to believe in him and in selling a good story, his victim mentality is strong and he uses it to his advantage.

Ask yourself how many times you’ve read the “Aren’t I amazing, look what I’ve achieved despite everyone else being a bleep” post? How many times have you heard “I lost 8 stone and kept it off” despite it being blatantly obvious that he hasn’t and looks the most unhealthy and unfit he has in years.

Dont fall for the chat, open your eyes and ears and when you do you are more than welcome to come and join us, no names needed, we are all anonymous and no judgement because we are you, we have just been lucky enough to get out and one day you will too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Morning everyone!

I am told that Danny the Fanny is absent from the live again this morning. Stomach bug apparently - sorry, don't buy it at all. We have seen you 'ill' too many times on camera to know you are lying.

So ladies and gents, your £49 a month gives Kaz and Sean in the hotseat today instead, talking about fear of objects and food sell by dates- riveting stuff!!

Just caught up on things from last night. Re Alli Shields - I wasnt around in her time but i was also told she tried to commit suicide. In true Whanker style, he dedicated a whole live about grief and how it affects us all - banging on about how him and Kaz knew this person (I assume Alli) - all whilst knowing he was the cause!! There was a receipt somewhere but I no longer talk to the person that gave me the info.... I shall do some digging...
I remember this live sat they were sat down Brighton beech in the car all doom and gloom , it did didn't really make much sense at the time as just before the live there was a clip on another one of his socials from them making the podcast of them all laughing and joking and pratting about, then on the live so sad fake and pretending to care but it was a friend well not a friend as they fell out???? This was one of the 1st red flags for me I put it down to it being mental health week but that was the start of seeing the terrible acting and fakery

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just had an interested appointment with my rheumatologist. I started getting psoriasis really bad back in 2017. We were talking about what may have triggered it. It was mild and then really got bad around the same time as I started 80/20. Turns out melatonin should NOT be used if you have an autoimmune disease. So all of those people he has told to take them he has probably made a percentage of them worse. Scary

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
PSA to all the Whanker fans, enablers and apologists who lurk here, your leader is a bare faced liar and none of you are his friends, he will sell you out and screw you over without a second thought. Remember all the times he said he had all our names and addresses and his “legal team” had prepared lawsuits and we would be receiving the letters that week? That was over a month ago and not one single letter has been received, because he’s a LIAR! Trust Pilot gave him no information, HE LIED, all our reviews were honest and verified, HE LIED, he didn’t issue lawsuits, HE LIED. The only person currently in trouble with the law is him, for his actions and behaviour that was all caught on camera, he will be in court, not us. If you believe he’s in “recovery” while openly taking drugs and drinking, if you believe he loves women while showing himself to be a complete misogynist, if you think he wants to save people and cares about that and not being FAMOUS and if you honestly think he is truthful and not a LIAR, then for now we can’t help you, but when the day comes, when you have your epiphany as we all have then we will be here, because we have all been you.

I know it’s hard to believe given what you read here, but we all got sucked in, we all believed him, we all gave him our money and he shat all over us, our money went up his nose or was gambled away, but more importantly he took our hopes and desires for a better life for ourselves and crushed them. For me it was years ago and with the help of friends from the group we got ourselves back together and moved on, but the damage runs deep because our weight, our body image and how we feel about ourselves is core to our life and hard to move on from. Please don’t feel a fool or hide away because of there’s one thing this man is good at it’s convincing people to believe in him and in selling a good story, his victim mentality is strong and he uses it to his advantage.

Ask yourself how many times you’ve read the “Aren’t I amazing, look what I’ve achieved despite everyone else being a bleep” post? How many times have you heard “I lost 8 stone and kept it off” despite it being blatantly obvious that he hasn’t and looks the most unhealthy and unfit he has in years.

Dont fall for the chat, open your eyes and ears and when you do you are more than welcome to come and join us, no names needed, we are all anonymous and no judgement because we are you, we have just been lucky enough to get out and one day you will too.
Amazing post 🙌

Reactions: 9

👏👏👏👏 Well said lovely. This man is a pathological liar and wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face. Brilliant post.

Reactions: 10
You can search court appearances on line if you know the area and the local courts

Just. had a thought...... Kaz and Sean covering his absence, the odd comment from him because he cannot stay quiet. Just imagine for one second.. Sam has seen the light! Her family has turned up on his doorstep and as we speak he is moving his tit out of her place looking for the next girlfriend with a house...
If he was in any way professional he'd pay one of his 17 employees who is actually qualified to talk about something relating to nutrition or exercise to
Just had an interested appointment with my rheumatologist. I started getting psoriasis really bad back in 2017. We were talking about what may have triggered it. It was mild and then really got bad around the same time as I started 80/20. Turns out melatonin should NOT be used if you have an autoimmune disease. So all of those people he has told to take them he has probably made a percentage of them worse. Scary
MY GP told me that when I inquired about it for my insomnia a few years back. I have two autoimmune diseases. Obviously that was just my GP though, we should all listen to the sleep expert DW :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
That was a good catch up, terrible what he did re the attempted suicide, just despicable. So, The Greatest Chinman is poorly? Hope whatever illness he is suffering is painful and he's shitting himself in the literal sense. Hate is not a word I throw about, but I genuinely hate the guy, I hope he gets necrosis from his IV drips and his extremities fall off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he was in any way professional he'd pay one of his 17 employees who is actually qualified to talk about something relating to nutrition or exercise to

MY GP told me that when I inquired about it for my insomnia a few years back. I have two autoimmune diseases. Obviously that was just my GP though, we should all listen to the sleep expert DW :rolleyes:
I find whankeys lives help me fall asleep 😂😂 no jokes I can be sat watching on the sofa n next thing I know it’s finished n I have drooled on myself 😂

That was a good catch up, terrible what he did re the attempted suicide, just despicable. So, The Greatest Chinman is poorly? Hope whatever illness he is suffering is painful and he's shitting himself in the literal sense. Hate is not a word I throw about, but I genuinely hate the guy, I hope he gets necrosis from his IV drips and his extremities fall off. 😂
I ll second that hope he’s sat shitting his innards out n it’s stinging 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, thats the one. By all accounts he was the one that pushed this poor lady over the edge (though I haven't got a receipt - others earlier in the thread have also said the same)

Yet he still made it about him. Real compassion would have been to say ' Gang, We have had some shocking news, we will be back in a couple of days once we process it all'

omfg, I remember watching that one.As I recall, Kaz was angry that the person hadn’t reached out and they were all pissed that she wanted them to leave her alone

• Wow
  • Sad

OMG yet all this statement says is “me,me,me” , how I’m affected, how I cope. WOW

Me, me, me. Oh, but also - watch me! But mainly, me.
Literally just said pretty much the same. Literally no thoughts towards the person who the devastating news was about! Unbelievable

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just one of the reasons you can only get this drug on script 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
omfg, I remember watching that one.As I recall, Kaz was angry that the person hadn’t reached out and they were all pissed that she wanted them to leave her alone
Ugh that Kaz woman is just as bad, if not worse than him. Knowing the truth and still trying to convince people otherwise. What an absolute bleep.

Ugh that Kaz woman is just as bad, if not worse than him. Knowing the truth and still trying to convince people otherwise. What an absolute bleep.
She probably knows him better than most; she will know that what has been written about him is true but still stands by him even though she knows that him, his behaviour and this carry on is all wrong. She is just as bad in my eyes.

She probably knows him better than most; she will know that what has been written about him is true but still stands by him even though she knows that him, his behaviour and this carry on is all wrong. She is just as bad in my eyes.
Absolutely. I always find it quite sinister when women/ mothers defend narcs. Just goes against everything you naturally want to protect your kids and other women from.

Reactions: 6
Morning everyone!

I am told that Danny the Fanny is absent from the live again this morning. Stomach bug apparently - sorry, don't buy it at all. We have seen you 'ill' too many times on camera to know you are lying.

So ladies and gents, your £49 a month gives Kaz and Sean in the hotseat today instead, talking about fear of objects and food sell by dates- riveting stuff!!

Just caught up on things from last night. Re Alli Shields - I wasnt around in her time but i was also told she tried to commit suicide. In true Whanker style, he dedicated a whole live about grief and how it affects us all - banging on about how him and Kaz knew this person (I assume Alli) - all whilst knowing he was the cause!! There was a receipt somewhere but I no longer talk to the person that gave me the info.... I shall do some digging...
Danny the Fanny :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
100% this. She’s been living with him for weeks. She’s without a doubt seen the dark side of him. Shes either just as dark or she’s too scared to act on it

I laughed out loud at Danny the Fanny too 😂 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. You lot are brilliant!

• Heart
100% this. She’s been living with him for weeks. She’s without a doubt seen the dark side of him. Shes either just as dark or she’s too scared to act on it
When they worked here she was laughing all day every day and I'm not exaggerating. We all know he's not funny. Very weird relationship.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.