Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sources tell me he was absent from the Scamademy live too, but managed to comment.

Apparently hes ' ill' - for someone apparently fit and healthy hes '' ill' quite a lot dont you think?

Anyway day 2 of the new price and hes nowhere to be seen. This mornings live was apparently 'banter' with Sean and Kaz to fill the gap cos obviously they cant answer any Qs...

Imagine paying £49 a month for this shower of shite!
[/QUOTE]
Kaz said Dan and Sam are unwell and she (kaz) is coming down with it too. Why on earth are these two doing a live if they cant answer any questions. I l like Sean he seems genuine but why are they both sat on a live if they cant offer any advice on a live or talk about the plan. There is a sincere lack of questions on the live posts in the academy considering all the new members so either they are fake members (a few have introduced themselves) but i wouldnt say 50+ or they are still trying to process the informaiton bombardment or given up already.
If there arent any questions why doesnt he use the time in the live academy to give information other than bloody binge eating because as much as he bangs on asking about binge eating i'm yet to hear any real advice about stopping it. why not use the time to impart some of his knowledge .. and of the 650+ int he academy why is it the same 30-40 commenting where are all the rest

Reactions: 11
How many of us lost some cms sorry fat /weight on his life style never diet again plan and have kept it off ?
Cus it works ya know ....
NOT !!!
I never lost any cms on his plan at all, mine just increased. I had successfully lost 9st before I joined. I was hoping to be able to use 8020 as a lifestyle maintenance. I ended up putting on 21lbs in 6 weeks before I saw sense and left (a lot more has gone on since :oops: too). It really messed me up and now i'm out of control. I'm fed up with hearing him say that EVERYONE on the plan lost cms and the plan cures bingeing. It has caused mine. I didn't binge before being on 8020 :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I never lost any cms on his plan at all, mine just increased. I had successfully lost 9st before I joined. I was hoping to be able to use 8020 as a lifestyle maintenance. I ended up putting on 21lbs in 6 weeks before I saw sense and left (a lot more has gone on since :oops: too). It really messed me up and now i'm out of control. I'm fed up with hearing him say that EVERYONE on the plan lost cms and the plan cures bingeing. It has caused mine. I didn't binge before being on 8020 :cry:
Im so sorry 😞, our big hope here is that we stop this happening to people, that we can save some of her from spiralling down his rabbit hole with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sources tell me he was absent from the Scamademy live too, but managed to comment.

Apparently hes ' ill' - for someone apparently fit and healthy hes '' ill' quite a lot dont you think?

Anyway day 2 of the new price and hes nowhere to be seen. This mornings live was apparently 'banter' with Sean and Kaz to fill the gap cos obviously they cant answer any Qs...

Kaz said Dan and Sam are unwell and she (kaz) is coming down with it too. Why on earth are these two doing a live if they cant answer any questions. I l like Sean he seems genuine but why are they both sat on a live if they cant offer any advice on a live or talk about the plan. There is a sincere lack of questions on the live posts in the academy considering all the new members so either they are fake members (a few have introduced themselves) but i wouldnt say 50+ or they are still trying to process the informaiton bombardment or given up already.
If there arent any questions why doesnt he use the time in the live academy to give information other than bloody binge eating because as much as he bangs on asking about binge eating i'm yet to hear any real advice about stopping it. why not use the time to impart some of his knowledge .. and of the 650+ int he academy why is it the same 30-40 commenting where are all the rest
[/QUOTE]

Because once has your money, he doesn't care. If he kept his eye on the ball instead of being drugged to the eyeballs this had the makings of something great.

When the ship sinks he will only have himself to blame.

The people commenting are the same people enabling his crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

[/QUOTE]
I would bet the rest are not actually in there. Probably by name only but very likely never log in there. Got their cals, read a few rubbish emails and now just doing their own thing. Like I did after a few weeks and the Dan died email finished me off. and carlas ability to use her foot for thingys other than walking.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
JK has been removed from TT it seems. Rubbish. We miss you JK! Don’t be gone long!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sou

Can't be that ill if he's chiming in on two accounts.

Reactions: 5
🤔🤔🤔 how is someone who is apparently so fit and full of nutrition always ill? Fighting infections all the time ? Because I may be overweight and I smoke but I v not been to the drs in the last 12 yr for antibiotics or any medication 🧐🤔 so I may not be an athlete but I am not unhealthy either
Well not as unhealthy as him
He's adamant that all vegans are unhealthy and that we need meat and dairy in our diet to be healthy - well I beg to differ - not only have I never needed antibiotics from my Dr for an onslaught of infections but I don't need regular vitamin infusions either unlike DW does.
He's the unhealthiest so-called nutritionist/PT I've ever come across. Not exactly a good advertisement for the 8020 lifestyle plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion 8: Daniel Wheeler 8020: £49 a month to be part of his clique, dont expect to see him though as hes always sick

Or

78 members, TCHQ going strong. Listen to us, we cant all be wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
hope they have or are planning to covid test. My covid symptoms were that of the common cold. Oh wait he’s to healthy to get covid

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daniel Wheeler #8: No negativity; no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.