Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion 8: Daniel Wheeler 8020: £49 a month to be part of his clique, dont expect to see him though as hes always sick

Or

78 members, TCHQ going strong. Listen to us, we cant all be wrong!
Both are fab but I love the 78 members one

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Day whatever in the big whanker huuuuse
Summats going down
Cus he's as quiet as a muuuuse?
Have we upset poppet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now I really don't know which bit of this I find funniest.

The fact that this was written by Dan's 'Business Manager' and he works with Dan on a daily basic so will know all about the ego.

Or the fact that Dan himself 'liked' it! 😂😂

Oh well, at least it explains why business is so tit at the monent, eh Danny Boy?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Bingo! He did exactly this, they said he wouldn’t be there doing the presentation (this was when he used to do stuff in person/on a fb live with an overhead projector) as he was too ill and Hannah was doing it with Nicky,then lo and behold he was there in person but not doing anything. It was super weird and people rightfully questioned what was going on, only for it to be the usual “don’t be negative, Hannah can do it, protect Dan’s mental health”, blah blah blah. We didn’t know about the drugs and gambling addiction at this point so it was super confusing. Then it all did descend into chaos, looking back you can see that Nicky, Hannah and Kirsty were trying to hold it all together and still try and retain some professional credibility, which Whanker fucked up completely. Everything started to go tits up on the fb group, the usual Dan Cult Members (bleeping led by Alli bleeping Shields) would all jump on anyone who would ask or question anything? So when a live would be cancelled for the third time or Dan just didn’t turn up people were told to stop being mean he was trying really hard and did we want to be responsible for his mental health decline. It was gaslighting at its finest, point out that actually we weren’t his friends and its a business and we were paying for something that we weren’t getting and you would be eviscerated, it was all so toxic. Dan would start messaging people, I remember questioning him about celebrity diets one day and I got about ten messages from him, each message just one word of the sentence, it was weird and freaky.

Again, sorry for repeating myself but this is exactly what he did before and instead of taking a step back to solidify what he’d got he’d double down and try to do even more and make more promises he couldn’t keep. He’ll be onto the bathboard scenario next. What’s happened with his Sky advert? Another thing that he bragged about to never mention again.
Eh? He started messaging people? That’s exactly what he did to my friend the other week (she won’t come on here because she finds it all too stressful). Apparently she’d said somewhere that the customer service was rubbish, but she doesn’t remember this. She’s quit since.

Daniel Wheeler #8: No negativity; no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%
Love this one

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Now I really don't know which bit of this I find funniest.

The fact that this was written by Dan's 'Business Manager' and he works with Dan on a daily basic so will know all about the ego.

Or the fact that Dan himself 'liked' it! 😂😂

Oh well, at least it explains why business is so tit at the monent, eh Danny Boy?!
Wait a minute, is MB dissing Dan? I thought they were bezza’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eh? He started messaging people? That’s exactly what he did to my friend the other week (she won’t come on here because she finds it all too stressful). Apparently she’d said somewhere that the customer service was rubbish, but she doesn’t remember this. She’s quit since.

Love this one
Oh yes, I got about twe’ve fb messenger messages,one after the other, all one word messages like this Alfie. Please. Stop. Being. Negative. You. Don’t. Like. Me. And . I . Don’t . Like. You

Its awful to get all these messages pinging in your message box, felt very intimidating at the time and I just left. Tried to get a refund but no luck so chalked it up to bad experience. So sad to see him still abusing people all these years later.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t think we are to speak of small accounts is that right everyone ?? Sorry to pick you up on this but we this got locked for us doing this earlier in the week ? Sorry if I’m wrong
Sorry, think I did it too. I thought it was just promotion (like sharing their videos, linking to them, telling people to check them out), but you're probs right. We need to avoid getting shut down.

Reactions: 3
So my wee trolls, hope you’ve all got your posh frocks ready for tomorrow’s big launch of the new and improved 80/20 lifestyle plan!

And don’t forget, because none of you took his bribes he can now afford a £1000 giveaway in prizes!

Damn I’ve just thought, tomorrow’s my hair washing day...or is it cleaning out the rabbit? Don’t worry I’ll roll a dice.😉

And I won’t be seeing you on the other side Mr W.😂

• Haha
So my wee trolls, hope you’ve all got your posh frocks ready for tomorrow’s big launch of the new and improved 80/20 lifestyle plan!

And don’t forget, because none of you took his bribes he can now afford a £1000 giveaway in prizes!

Damn I’ve just thought, tomorrow’s my hair washing day...or is it cleaning out the rabbit? Don’t worry I’ll roll a dice.😉

And I won’t be seeing you on the other side Mr W.😂
Let's have a guess at Prizes:
1st prize, a phonecall from £200 an hour Dan Wheeler
2nd prize, a hoodie, signed by DW and his two nobodys gang
3rd prize, a free month in the Facebook group academy
4th prize, a mention in a live
5th prize, a signed pic of Dan Jones before & after 😆
Oh and all you have to do to enter is like and share his post tagging your ENTIRE friends list 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion:
Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 he lies while prices rise, academy demise but hey, you can win a prize!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry, think I did it too. I thought it was just promotion (like sharing their videos, linking to them, telling people to check them out), but you're probs right. We need to avoid getting shut down.
You might be right, I don’t know how anyone else would know that some initials for example pointed to one of our fave small accounts 😉

Reactions: 4
Can this be added to the police investigation? Given their history with you it could be considered quite intimidating
Thread suggestion 8: Daniel Wheeler 8020: £49 a month to be part of his clique, dont expect to see him though as hes always sick

Or

78 members, TCHQ going strong. Listen to us, we cant all be wrong!
Bingo! He did exactly this, they said he wouldn’t be there doing the presentation (this was when he used to do stuff in person/on a fb live with an overhead projector) as he was too ill and Hannah was doing it with Nicky,then lo and behold he was there in person but not doing anything. It was super weird and people rightfully questioned what was going on, only for it to be the usual “don’t be negative, Hannah can do it, protect Dan’s mental health”, blah blah blah. We didn’t know about the drugs and gambling addiction at this point so it was super confusing. Then it all did descend into chaos, looking back you can see that Nicky, Hannah and Kirsty were trying to hold it all together and still try and retain some professional credibility, which Whanker fucked up completely. Everything started to go tits up on the fb group, the usual Dan Cult Members (bleeping led by Alli bleeping Shields) would all jump on anyone who would ask or question anything? So when a live would be cancelled for the third time or Dan just didn’t turn up people were told to stop being mean he was trying really hard and did we want to be responsible for his mental health decline. It was gaslighting at its finest, point out that actually we weren’t his friends and its a business and we were paying for something that we weren’t getting and you would be eviscerated, it was all so toxic. Dan would start messaging people, I remember questioning him about celebrity diets one day and I got about ten messages from him, each message just one word of the sentence, it was weird and freaky.

Again, sorry for repeating myself but this is exactly what he did before and instead of taking a step back to solidify what he’d got he’d double down and try to do even more and make more promises he couldn’t keep. He’ll be onto the bathboard scenario next. What’s happened with his Sky advert? Another thing that he bragged about to never mention again.

One of my friends is still good friends with Alli Shields, from what he has told me although Alli won't discuss it with anyone any more even him, you will be glad to know she was tit on even worse than anyone else and ended up trying to commit suicide over it all and how upset she was over trying to keep things going when he was ill yet again and then being shat on worse than anyone else so if you want to think she got her come uppance I think you can safely feel she did.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
One of my friends is still good friends with Alli Shields, from what he has told me although Alli won't discuss it with anyone any more even him, you will be glad to know she was tit on even worse than anyone else and ended up trying to commit suicide over it all and how upset she was over trying to keep things going when he was ill yet again and then being shat on worse than anyone else so if you want to think she got her come uppance I think you can safely feel she did.
Don’t think anyone would be glad to hear she tried to kill herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Don’t think anyone would be glad to hear she tried to kill herself.
I agree, I feel sorry for anyone sucked into DW scams, he's screwed many people over, really intelligent and strong people too. I hope Ali is doing ok 🥰 She's welcome to join our chat here but I imagine she probably never wants to hear his name again after what she's been through.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.