Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You beat me to it. I literally just had my source send this to me with a link to the song '' Daydream Believer'' 😂😂

Who the duck in their right mind would invest in this? Five Figures?! Is he on another planet?!

Oh hang on.... Steve, Steve, Stalker Steph. Maybe the Jones' can contribute some of their benefits - hes done so much for them after all?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god, bragging about the sex life again 🤢 . Ladies can stop emotional eating by sitting on hubby's face apparently. Obviously got Nessa giggling.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This! The plan had the ability to be so much more. Its part of the reason we all got suckered in. Just a shame that his ego got the better of him and he lost sight of the end goal.
Exactly! And look what he’s doing now- doing TV ads to get more customers that he can’t support. It’s all about £££ with him. Say what you like about SW but their consultants are some of the kindest most compassionate people I’ve met. If he really cared about his customers, he would stop with the sales tactics and gimmicks and 3 hr ego boosting lives with the gang and actually go right back to the drawing board. He could plough all his time and energy into the people who have stuck with him, are desperate to lose weight and are paying customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hayfever?? I'm allergic to every pollen going and take every Hayfever prescription med going... Meds I've not had to take for several weeks now as we move into autumn 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I love women and just want to make them happy." No you want to belittle and threaten them. I really hope any woman watching him finds their way here before signing up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ermmm why does he think that talking the same tit repeating day after day will keep people interested ? Those in the academy will have heard it a million times already and those who are tempted will think its groundhog day

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Awww ffs really??? Who’s got more money than sense ??? Here is you chance to own 10% of FUCKALL
What a total scam. Guarantee he is making this up as he goes with no sense of what is involved in organizing multiple shareholders etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.