Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I love women and just want to make them happy." No you want to belittle and threaten them. I really hope any woman watching him finds their way here before signing up.
Its like being back there that's the sort of tit I fell for I was at such a low point I HONESTLY thought he was going to save my life , he said all the right things....... not this time wheeler too many protectors out there just wish jk and funky were about in April
I'm back at SW now with a consultant that actually cares and interacts with me and she even knows who I am and guess what 1 stone down

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know I am late to this one, but is a regional TV advert going to have more reach than Tik Tok?

Be hilarious if they're offering him a grave yard advertising slot at 2:36am.

Also, there used to be a lunatic asylum on the edge of Virginia Waters, how fitting!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joe Wicks lives in Virginia Waters doesn’t he? I’m surprised DW hasn’t orchestrated meeting him to boost engagement… Despite talking crap about him previously, I think he’d do anything for likes at this point.

• Haha
BOOM! Thanks TP. This was originally flagged by 80/20 for being false, especially where I mentioned a member of staff had threatened to lie and falsely accuse some of the girls of being ’peodophiles’.

So I removed the ‘P’ word and voila.....it’s verified!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh, we're doing this again are we?! 🤨3rd or 4th time he's done it, all ended in tears previously & I doubt he'll have learned anything to do it differently this time 🤬
Has he paid back the money he conned people out of last time? I remember his tearful live about how he’d let everyone down and would pay every penny back. Or the money he took off people for the homeless?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Has he paid back the money he conned people out of last time? I remember his tearful live about how he’d let everyone down and would pay every penny back. Or the money he took off people for the homeless?
Both been mentioned a few times in various places, nobody seems to know, so I doubt it 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The money for the homeless probably paid for that stupid table.

• Angry
  • Sad
I can guarantee he did not.

• Angry
  • Wow
bleeping livid! He is so bleeping dangerous spouting off tit he knows nothing about. I think I need to step back from my keypad today as my BP is through the bleeping roof. Now that he’s an expert on COVID he can go and tell the families of our 3 friends that if they’d been fitter and healthier they wouldn’t have died bleeping long agonising deaths. Is it possible to hate someone so much. Hubby has left a comment and is bleeping angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
bleeping livid! He is so bleeping dangerous spouting off tit he knows nothing about. I think I need to step back from my keypad today as my BP is through the bleeping roof. Now that he’s an expert on COVID he can go and tell the families of our 3 friends that if they’d been fitter and healthier they wouldn’t have died bleeping long agonising deaths. Is it possible to hate someone so much. Hubby has left a comment and is bleeping angry.
I can relate I've lost an aunty and an uncle to it ,my uncle wasn't even admitted for covid

• Sad
  • Heart
I know, I've reported one of today's as misleading on covid.

He's just vile, no brain power or joined up thinking, what he spouts can be so damaging & offensive 🤬

So very sorry for your losses, take a time out if needed ❤xx

Reactions: 8
I can relate I've lost an aunty and an uncle to it ,my uncle wasn't even admitted for covid
And I've also had to comment .
What a twit , Fit ,healthy and young people have lost their lives to it .Wow this is bad even by his standards

• Heart
Its like being back there that's the sort of tit I fell for I was at such a low point I HONESTLY thought he was going to save my life , he said all the right things....... not this time wheeler too many protectors out there just wish jk and funky were about in April
I'm back at SW now with a consultant that actually cares and interacts with me and she even knows who I am and guess what 1 stone down
Correct - he does nothing but belittle women 😡
Quote "Men built and continue to build the entire world and society"
what the actual duck

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Correct - he does nothing but belittle women 😡
Quote "Men built and continue to build the entire world and society"
what the actual duck
And has the cheek to ask why someone else is bringing women’s rights into it!!! THE WHOLE POST IS RELEVANT TO WOMEN’S RIGHTS. 🤬🤬🤬🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
2CE73310-E59F-4F6F-8160-60601C753D7B.jpeg

content integrity got back tome about when wheeler was asking for reviews in the group haha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When did he say this?
Sorry for you losses x

I’ve currently got covid, I’m young and healthy and it’s had me laid in bed for 3 days, so I’d like to see where he’s found that nonsense info

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.