Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know man who was a man and still is a man. A man who he tried to silence and laugh off the seriousness off some emails which was once exchanged. But quickly stopped an backtracked once approached at a fitness event. Something like that anyway 👀👀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And I've also had to comment .
What a twit , Fit ,healthy and young people have lost their lives to it .Wow this is bad even by his standards
As someone also points out to him Donald Trump recovered in a week and he is neither fit nor a “healthy” weight. It’s really just luck, like most health is.

Reactions: 7
Hi ive been lurking on all the threads for awhile and love them! Also a Big fan of FunkyPigeon on TT. I am an ex member, i have a verified review on trustpilot and i cant tell you how relieved i was when i started noticing more and more people shared my experience as i was gaslighted into believing i was the one with the problem. Very clearly im not. His Narcissism really triggered my red flags quite early on but i was disappointed in myself for falling for the love bombing at the start of my experience with him. I quietly left the group, removed the payment from my bank and felt defeated but when i started noticing others had the same experience even people who were big supporters when i was in the "academy" i felt validated so thank you! Keep up the good work you bunch of trolly C***'s ;)
Are going to join the number count?

Reactions: 4
Garghhhhh! I can't watch, talking out of his arse again 🤬

"we don't talk about food, don't need to, I give you coping strategies & info to get the hormonal response required to cure emotional binge eating, guarantee I can cure it" - or some such tit

No, no, no! For some people, me included, changing what I eat has been the key to a very sustainable method of weightloss. For the 1st time in my life, & I've done diets for 40+ years, I'm not constantly thinking about food or starving myself.

He's just setting people up to fail & carry on doing what they've done before 😔 8020 may well work for a few weeks & be ok for those that only have a little weight to lose.

For anyone with more to lose or has struggled with their weight & relationship with food for a long time, & that's a high % of the people I see asking for help, it's just not going to work. They'll fail & feel even worse about themselves.

I’m pleased that you’ve found something that works for you. I’m not sure what the rules are, are you allowed to say what it is. 30 + year

"we don't talk about food, don't need to, I give you coping strategies & info to get the hormonal response required to cure emotional binge eating, guarantee I can cure it" - or some such tit

No, no, no! For some people, me included, changing what I eat has been the key to a very sustainable method of weightloss. For the 1st time in my life, & I've done diets for 40+ years, I'm not constantly thinking about food or starving myself.

He's just setting people up to fail & carry on doing what they've done before 😔 8020 may well work for a few weeks & be ok for those that only have a little weight to lose.

I’m pleased that you’ve found something that works for you. I’m not sure what the rules are, are you allowed to say what it is. 30 + years dieting here!

I’m pleased that you’ve found something that works for you. I’m not sure what the rules are, are you allowed to say what it is. 30 + years dieting here!
Probably an incel sympathiser.
Does he realise what a dick he looks when he does a kiss emoji after trying to insult Amy?
Agreed! Funny thing is, I feel like his misogynistic posts are stemming from the way he feels about us lot (I know we aren’t just women) but he thinks we are. Well done alienating your female (arguably your biggest clientele). God he really is clueless! I wonder if Amy is one of us? She’s great!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing to do with the fact the person was just knackered from starting exercise then? Of course not! Wheeler can now cure insomnia in 1 day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Started low carb but probably keto most days now, combined with intermittent fasting 16/8 or 20/4. 2 weeks after cutting sugars/carbs, very rarely have any food cravings & protein/natural fats really fill you up. Wished I'd discovered it years ago!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.