Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please step away from tattle if you need to and take care of yourself. He isn't worth being triggered for xxx
Im good but thank you! i find it a little cathartic! For balance I have the loveliest man and the loveliest life - this is kind of my guilty pleasure with the occasional yearning to make sam safe

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi ive been lurking on all the threads for awhile and love them! Also a Big fan of FunkyPigeon on TT. I am an ex member, i have a verified review on trustpilot and i cant tell you how relieved i was when i started noticing more and more people shared my experience as i was gaslighted into believing i was the one with the problem. Very clearly im not. His Narcissism really triggered my red flags quite early on but i was disappointed in myself for falling for the love bombing at the start of my experience with him. I quietly left the group, removed the payment from my bank and felt defeated but when i started noticing others had the same experience even people who were big supporters when i was in the "academy" i felt validated so thank you! Keep up the good work you bunch of trolly C***'s ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You know when you watch Dragons Den and the idiots come in ……. Value the company for 10 times what it’s worth …….. and you see the dragons eye roll as they watch someone implode. It’s that isn’t it. Zero actual business acumen. Zero qualifications. Zero scruples. Zero ethics.
I would LOVE to see him on there. He's have about 10 random figures on the company's income and piss them all off by calling them "mate".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crack pipe chronicles 😂😂😂😂😂😂

fuckin hell I am on a roll today amusing myself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion #7: both the Steves are wet wipes, we found 63 people with a gripe, hes upped the cost to feed his crack pipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi ive been lurking on all the threads for awhile and love them! Also a Big fan of FunkyPigeon on TT. I am an ex member, i have a verified review on trustpilot and i cant tell you how relieved i was when i started noticing more and more people shared my experience as i was gaslighted into believing i was the one with the problem. Very clearly im not. His Narcissism really triggered my red flags quite early on but i was disappointed in myself for falling for the love bombing at the start of my experience with him. I quietly left the group, removed the payment from my bank and felt defeated but when i started noticing others had the same experience even people who were big supporters when i was in the "academy" i felt validated so thank you! Keep up the good work you bunch of trolly C***'s ;)
Welcome, are you #63 then?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve only just popped on to sign the register but can’t remember my number, so claiming 5, 16, 28, 32 and 49 as my fake accounts. Actually it may be 6 accounts, or 5 accounts….hang on…I’ll just ask Dan.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
NEWSFLASH...

I have it on good authority that we are down to 640 in the Academy now. Good work troops, good work!

#WheelerisaWhanker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.