Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping livid! He is so bleeping dangerous spouting off tit he knows nothing about. I think I need to step back from my keypad today as my BP is through the bleeping roof. Now that he’s an expert on COVID he can go and tell the families of our 3 friends that if they’d been fitter and healthier they wouldn’t have died bleeping long agonising deaths. Is it possible to hate someone so much. Hubby has left a comment and is bleeping angry.
What did he have to say about Covid? I'm going to guess it's something about his immune system....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep. Livid. 😑 can’t even begin to comprehend how he claims to want to help women and then posts this bullshit ….. See attached - its even worse .... if thats possible
Probably an incel sympathiser.
Does he realise what a dick he looks when he does a kiss emoji after trying to insult Amy?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
And has the cheek to ask why someone else is bringing women’s rights into it!!! THE WHOLE POST IS RELEVANT TO WOMEN’S RIGHTS. πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
To thick to realise why men do more work, not because they're better or stronger, but because they're literally advanced in opportunities due to patriarchal societal structure, gender roles, and women being subjugated as a class. Inequality is never something to celebrate

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Steve is trolling DW for us if he's running back telling him what's being said. There's a good little puppet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep. Livid. 😑 can’t even begin to comprehend how he claims to want to help women and then posts this bullshit …..
"Men are responsible for so much good and it goes unnoticed" like the time men had to fight for their right to vote yeah?

What a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To thick to realise why men do more work, not because they're better or stronger, but because they're literally advanced in opportunities due to patriarchal societal structure, gender roles, and women being subjugated as a class. Inequality is never something to celebrate
Uneducated ridiculous man. he deserves the crash and burn, and everything that's coming his way. Karma will come through.

• Heart
How is he too self absorbed to realise that the tiktok is going to anger most of his target audience?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I should add that I am a man. In case anyone at 80:20 claims that this is just some disgruntled ladies.

I've thought Dan is a total cockhead for almost 20 years.
Wow that may be the longest historical record I’ve come across yet. Bet you’ve got some stories! And I bet they wouldn’t surprise any of us.

And yes we REALLY need a new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You must have some stories. β˜• Here. Sit. Share. πŸ₯·πŸ»
It's not been a constant run. I knew him in college back in the early 2000's. He was a dick then too.

I was actually pleased for him when I saw him in the media for the first time. As it looked like he'd found a channel for his arrogance.

But it's become troubling and sad to see the actual damage that is being caused to real people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god, bragging about the sex life again 🀒 . Ladies can stop emotional eating by sitting on hubby's face apparently. Obviously got Nessa giggling.
Obviously nessa isn't sitting on many faces..

Is he really doing this again? What happened to all the money people invested before? Up his nose no doubt. Please god don’t anyone be daft enough to give the conman any money
I'm still waiting for the shares we were meant to get as a thank you for the test phases!

• Wow
At least we know he'll never have serious fame because of all the comments that he's made. People get cancelled (I hate that expression) for far less.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.