Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
78 over on TT. You know hes literally got a boner under the table at those numbers.

Good job he has his right hand woman there to help him!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What bollox is he spewing today? I can't bring myself to look at his face after yesterday's misogynistic cheering at men working more than women!! That boiled my piss so much!!

Reactions: 8
Well I'm guessing that's me blocked on the ticka de tok! Oh well, I still follow on Facebook and insta 😘 haha

Ness has blocked me too.... I wonder how long ago they did that haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Garghhhhh! I can't watch, talking out of his arse again 🤬

"we don't talk about food, don't need to, I give you coping strategies & info to get the hormonal response required to cure emotional binge eating, guarantee I can cure it" - or some such tit

No, no, no! For some people, me included, changing what I eat has been the key to a very sustainable method of weightloss. For the 1st time in my life, & I've done diets for 40+ years, I'm not constantly thinking about food or starving myself.

He's just setting people up to fail & carry on doing what they've done before 😔 8020 may well work for a few weeks & be ok for those that only have a little weight to lose.

For anyone with more to lose or has struggled with their weight & relationship with food for a long time, & that's a high % of the people I see asking for help, it's just not going to work. They'll fail & feel even worse about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck me. Anyone watching his sniffing and blaming it on hay-fever. Alrighty mate, whatever keeps you thinking you're sober 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He says he has expertise on women’s health - hormones, menopause, pcos etc. Where did he learn all of this? Google or Groupon?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Does he only talk about binge eating now? Reading about cortisol and serotonin yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Garghhhhh! I can't watch, talking out of his arse again 🤬

"we don't talk about food, don't need to, I give you coping strategies & info to get the hormonal response required to cure emotional binge eating, guarantee I can cure it" - or some such tit

No, no, no! For some people, me included, changing what I eat has been the key to a very sustainable method of weightloss. For the 1st time in my life, & I've done diets for 40+ years, I'm not constantly thinking about food or starving myself.

He's just setting people up to fail & carry on doing what they've done before 😔 8020 may well work for a few weeks & be ok for those that only have a little weight to lose.

For anyone with more to lose or has struggled with their weight & relationship with food for a long time, & that's a high % of the people I see asking for help, it's just not going to work. They'll fail & feel even worse about themselves.
No it doesn't even work for people with less to lose, I am one of those people and honestly if I wasn't smashing 17k plus steps a day I would have no measurement loss I was also going to the gym 3 days a week. All that stopped as I had an operation 4 weeks ago and it all went back on so I'm back to square one x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.