Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody epic summary.
I doff my cap to ya x

Reactions: 10
Bit of weirdness over on TT, FatDann liking posts on FP & a follow request from Liam?!

Reactions: 12
I don't think this cycle is over yet. None of what DW has said has any sincerity he knows it's what people want to hear. But I have to thank him for keeping me going yesterday and today!

Reactions: 13
Bit of weirdness over on TT, FatDann liking posts on FP & a follow request from Liam?!
Awwww I v not had a follow request

I don't think this cycle is over yet. None of what DW has said has any sincerity he knows it's what people want to hear. But I have to thank him for keeping me going yesterday and today!
My inbox is always open if ya fancy a chat or if you want some one to chat shit n distract you for a bit xxxx

Awwww I v not had a follow request

My inbox is always open if ya fancy a chat or if you want some one to chat shit n distract you for a bit xxxx
Thank you so much. I love this little tattle family we have going on! Xx

Reactions: 14
He hasn't learned a damn thing, and I don't for one second think he truly believes any of that humble pie crap. It's all lies, he didn't get too big by going viral - he got too big by lying through his teeth and never even TRYING to deliver on his promises. He's just saying what he thinks will make him sound pitiable, in the hopes that the sympathisers will stick around and give him a platform to launch the next round of the scam off of.

Reactions: 19
Couldn't agree more!!

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t bank on your housework getting done - he will definitely have changed his mind by tomorrow. Also, I’m expecting the “huns”, his “faaaaammmmmiiilllllyyyyyy” to offer to work for him for free. There’s no way Kaz is going to spend 7 days a week away from Dan, unless he doesn’t give her the option.

In the voice of mortal combat “Finish Him”

I crack myself up some days
Hilarious reference

It’s just starting- AGAIN!!!

Totally agree, let’s face it he’s probably got rid of staff etc because he can’t afford to pay them. It wasn’t that long ago he claimed to have listened to feedback and was filming new content, can’t remember if this was before or after the price hike. He has stopped the mini legends/legends as he needs their income, no doubt they will all be happy to pay, must have more money than sense to support someone when you get so little value.
He really doesn’t know if he’s coming or going? Stating he wasn’t going back to social, taking a step back, how gr8 his staff had carried the business along in his absence and less
Than a week later everything is turned on it’s head.
He is desperately trying to save his sinking ship by saying everything he can and hoping for some sympathy. Surprised he hasn’t said kaz/Sean have ditched him. Tomorrow it’ll be blame the trolls

When a narc is forced to actual put their hand up and admit their mistakes they have to take control of the rhetoric- they will only take the most comfortable/ least uncomfortable reason for blame. That’s all this is. Unfortunately it definitely isn’t the end, it’s just the beginning of the new cycle - he’ll stay humble and penitent () for a week tops!!

spot on, that’s why he blames it on the growth of the academy..aka I was just too damn successful.

See, this is why I love you lot.

Its only when something is put a certain way does the penny drop and as much as he wants to believe we are trolly c**ts, I think anyone reading can see that we are all quite well educated /well informed.

Some of us are far more qualified in areas that knobhead claims to be expert in and collectively, we have called that idiot out.

I dont for one second believe he's going to disappear, but with a criminal conviction , HMRC on his tail and more and more people speaking out, I am hoping it may just be enough to shut him up permanently.

One can wish anyway

Seriously you lot. You are all amazeballs x

Reactions: 20
Great summary. If he ever found it in himself to truly step back and take a hard honest look at himself, his behaviour and its outcomes (again and again), as well as the extensive legitimate, sound business advice provided here for free by multiple forum members he might have a hope. His ego won’t allow it, of course.

I can only imagine the absolute devastation of Kaz having to go back to her own family and leave DW... even if its just for show and she isn't actually gone she will be fizzing she isn't pissing about on lives with her hero DW in the mornings anymore!

Reactions: 9
Re fish-gate.. did we ever find out the court case result other than 'criminal record'.. ie does he pay a fine, do community hours, or go back and lick the carpets for free?

Right back at ya!

spot on, that’s why he blames it on the growth of the academy..aka I was just too damn successful.

I know right! Basically “I’m a victim of my own success because I’m AMAZING”. Actually, a business can expand quickly to cope with demand, it’s totally possible. The problem was, the follows and week free sign ups went his big head and his narc ego decided to rule the show!!!

Reactions: 8
I know. Sent back to Barry to be with her husband and young boy. Can you believe the audacity of it?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.