Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People....you’ve all don

I understand completely what you’re saying. He just gets nastier every day. Dread to think what MH damage he could be causing to Sam and the others.
Particularly her teenage daughter. From experience as a teenage girl living with a male narc, the damage lasts a long time and you don’t always realise how bad it was until you’re an adult!

Thank you. Taking it hour by hour xx
Sending love to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s oh so predictable isn’t it.
I just wish I could share my story but I’m too scared to at the moment as he would know exactly who I was. He’s a terrible human being.
i don’t think he has the power to do what he did to me at the moment - but I understand xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Particularly her teenage daughter. From experience as a teenage girl living with a male narc, the damage lasts a long time and you don’t always realise how bad it was until you’re an adult

Sending love to you xxx

You’re so right. I was with a narc in my early 20s. I’m now nearly 50 and still struggle with the damage he caused.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s oh so predictable isn’t it.
I just wish I could share my story but I’m too scared to at the moment as he would know exactly who I was. He’s a terrible human being.
Dont be scared everyone here will protect you. You dont have to tell your story and you dont have to do anything you dont want to do. We have all been burnt by Chinasarus , please never be afraid of a boy behind a keyboard. If you touches 1 he touches all we all stand together. We have your back 100%. On a side note WTF does the 25 pound sign up fee get you this is the biggest scam ever 25 pound for what Chinasarus ? Keep Smiling

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG I can’t quite believe it but the signing one has my admiration today. Love his decor and his Christmas decs are the bomb- he even has the cheesy snow scene with light up houses that I love. I’m going to give all the interior design kudos to his Mrs who he needs to serenade more!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Forty minutes til the big announcement. Probably a NEW LIMITED ADVENT OFFER EVERY DAY OF ADVENT IS A NEW OFFER AND GIVEAWAY AND VISIT AND LUNCH WITH THE HUNIONS

Andddd it’s 10.06am. Do we have a visual on the subject. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is he live ?

Forty minutes til the big announcement. Probably a NEW LIMITED ADVENT OFFER EVERY DAY OF ADVENT IS A NEW OFFER AND GIVEAWAY AND VISIT AND LUNCH WITH THE HUNIONS

Andddd it’s 10.06am. Do we have a visual on the subject. 😂
Pmsl no visual confirmation yet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet he's giving all his staff their Christmas bonus.. That will be the sack cus he aint got money to buy gifts Ho Ho Ho

• Haha
On one of his recent TT posts he definitely said £25 sign up & £25 per month for 16 weeks, he wasn't referring to any offer either, but I haven't seen any other update

Changes his mind more often than the wind, & then can't remember what he's said?!

Doing stuff at inconvenient times for the majority of customers, it wouldn't even enter his giant head as it's all about him & what he wants 🙄

He won't stop until he has absolutely no other choice. While Sam & the others enable him, & there's a few poor unfortunate customers still paying, he'll be there...sigh 😔

Definitely agree that there will be some horrendous online rant very soon when he loses it again, just today he's already referred to his recent MH issues in a reply....
Knew I’d seen that but think it’s been deleted now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Knew I’d seen that but think it’s been deleted now
Its on the 'money back guarantee' video says the price is £25 and £25pm its also showing on the wesbite as that, hope the few he has enticed to pay £49 pm will be offered it on the lower rate. and anyone looking to get out before your 16 weeks are up, contact your bank and ignore all corrospondence from 8020 the tie in isnt worth the paper its printed on.. just like the money back guarantee

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I am told that everyone has gone from 80/20 - including Kaz and Sean who have been asked to 'step back'.

No coaches, no admin staff, no classes, no business manager, nobody. Hes back to operating as a one man band.

Loosely translated as he fucked it all up. Again.

I am yet to see the live but will update when I do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I am told that everyone has gone from 80/20 - including Kaz and Sean who have been asked to 'step back'.

No coaches, no admin staff, no classes, no business manager, nobody. Hes back to operating as a one man band.

Loosely translated as he fucked it all up. Again.

I am yet to see the live but will update when I do.
Kaz will be heartbroken!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.