Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On one of his recent TT posts he definitely said £25 sign up & £25 per month for 16 weeks, he wasn't referring to any offer either, but I haven't seen any other update

Changes his mind more often than the wind, & then can't remember what he's said?!

Doing stuff at inconvenient times for the majority of customers, it wouldn't even enter his giant head as it's all about him & what he wants 🙄

He won't stop until he has absolutely no other choice. While Sam & the others enable him, & there's a few poor unfortunate customers still paying, he'll be there...sigh 😔

Definitely agree that there will be some horrendous online rant very soon when he loses it again, just today he's already referred to his recent MH issues in a reply....
He will try to string things out til January when things get particularly busy in the diet world. He is utterly contemptible and unqualified and he has a criminal conviction doesn’t he? Any update on the case or trading standards? Let’s hope the recent leavers do trust pilot reviews

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just remembered this little gem. I mentioned back in the day that my uncle was having some problems with depression and anxiety. Dr Dan stepped in (you know because he's qualified to offer counselling 🤦‍♀️) with this little offer of help for him. The worst thing is at the time I even considered it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ thank the lord I didn't. One of my family members issues was with gambling so even more the reason I was disgusted when he started on the whole sharing videos about his gambling. I wonder how many people he actually conned out of this much money claiming to be a counsellor.

Let's see what he spins on tomorrow's live.

Oh and it was only this week I saw the whole tindersaurous page - wow - just wow!

How is he getting away with all of this stuff?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I just remembered this little gem. I mentioned back in the day that my uncle was having some problems with depression and anxiety. Dr Dan stepped in (you know because he's qualified to offer counselling 🤦‍♀️) with this little offer of help for him. The worst thing is at the time I even considered it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ thank the lord I didn't. One of my family members issues was with gambling so even more the reason I was disgusted when he started on the whole sharing videos about his gambling. I wonder how many people he actually conned out of this much money claiming to be a counsellor.

Oh and it was only this week I saw the whole tindersaurous page - wow - just wow!

Jesus, that is shocking! He’s actually stating he works with depression!!!!!! He is not qualified

• Angry
It’s just going to be a drop back to £25 because it was all MattDans crappy idea and he’s ruined his business. The e books are gonna be free forever annnddddd a new member of the team. I would tell people to avoid 80/20 even if it was completely free as it’s so toxic.
I vote this

Reactions: 8

This is horrendous! Just when you thought you’d seen it all!

Reactions: 10

He is not qualified to work in this field 🤦‍♀️ omg
Also.......'WITCH' ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I predict:
- revert back to £25 and pitched as this is an amazing deal and that he’s listened to the feedback from the legends over cost. We call BS on this. It’s because he can’t entice the numbers at £49.
- he’s decided against stepping away from the business and will now become fully immersed in it again as he wants to support his legends and will pitch it like we should grateful of the prodigal son returning. We call BS on this. It’s because he has no staff left.
- he will gloss over the lack of any exercise classes and instead wink and chin his way through more billy bs about free ebooks or even a free month extra to acknowledge his beloved hunions.
- I also predict his nasty side coming out again and referencing legal action on the c&£ts trying to ruin his business. He will reference some taradiddle about being able to trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or something equally as random in another effort to try and intimidate people into silence.
- he will gloss over the real reason Liam and MattDann have gone (if they indeed have). We call BS on this. I suspect it’s because he’s run out money to pay them.
Place your bets now please 😁

👏👏👏 I think you have him sussed! 🤣

Seems the website states the plan is now £25 a month too...

Attachments

• Haha
👏👏👏 I think you have him sussed! 🤣

Seems the website states the plan is now £25 a month too...
It’s oh so predictable isn’t it.
I just wish I could share my story but I’m too scared to at the moment as he would know exactly who I was. He’s a terrible human being.

• Heart
So will he refund anyone that signed up £49 with £50 joining fee? I’m going to go with a no.

• Haha
I just wish I could share my story but I’m too scared to at the moment as he would know exactly who I was. He’s a terrible human being.
You never need to tell us. Being here and supporting each other is enough.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I totally respect your feelings and your story is yours to tell or not tell as and wish you wish but please don’t be scared - he has no power over any of us, the last few months have proven that we have the upper hand and it’s him that’s scared and rightly so.
He is a loser and a waste of space, and can do nothingbut make empty threats.

Please don’t take this as me pressuring you to tell your story!! You do or don’t do that if and when you feel the need! I just don’t like the idea of any one of being scared of that twit or him thinking he can do anything to any of us, we all know we’ve got an army behind us ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I totally respect your feelings and your story is yours to tell or not tell as and wish you wish but please don’t be scared - he has no power over any of us, the last few months have proven that we have the upper hand and it’s him that’s scared and rightly so.
He is a loser and a waste of space, and can do nothingbut make empty threats.

Please don’t take this as me pressuring you to tell your story!! You do or don’t do that if and when you feel the need! I just don’t like the idea of any one of being scared of that twit or him thinking he can do anything to any of us, we all know we’ve got an army behind us ❤
Absolutely this. I wrote a post and then deleted it because I thought better of it.

I totally understand how the thought of him finding out who you are makes you feel and just know you arent alone.

This forum has been a godsend to many because its one place he cannot get to us, and as @missypl said, you have no need to be scared - you have all of us behind you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder how long before we are gifted with him doing a live walking along a road with all his superman T-shirts in a carrier bag on his way to stay with kaz 😮😂😂😂😂😂

If your depressed and your mental health is bad Dan YOUR LIFE IS tit so what’s goin on ?

• Haha
I've touched on this in a previous post, I am just so unnerved by anyone that can rely on mental health as an excuse for bad behaviour. There is no limit when you are prepared to do that.

It's actually disgusting. There's no denying that he clearly has MH issues to be as self delusional as he is, and erratic.

But we all know how self inflicted his afflictions are and it's infuriating when a lot of us don't chose our fate fo have someone so pig headed flaunt a real problem for many of us as a reason to legitimise his own terrible behaviour!

I was so here for the demise and ultimate tit show, but I'm getting annoyed by his disregard for others more than I thought possible now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
People....you’ve all don
I've touched on this in a previous post, I am just so unnerved by anyone that can rely on mental health as an excuse for bad behaviour. There is no limit when you are prepared to do that.

It's actually disgusting. There's no denying that he clearly has MH issues to be as self delusional as he is, and erratic.

But we all know how self inflicted his afflictions are and it's infuriating when a lot of us don't chose our fate fo have someone so pig headed flaunt a real problem for many of us as a reason to legitimise his own terrible behaviour!

I was so here for the demise and ultimate tit show, but I'm getting annoyed by his disregard for others more than I thought possible now.
I understand completely what you’re saying. He just gets nastier every day. Dread to think what MH damage he could be causing to Sam and the others.

Reactions: 9
I'm having a really hard time tonight (mentally) I'm glad I have you guys for distraction x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.