Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Dan would stop trying to flog โ€˜I can help with your PCOS but Iโ€™ve actually no f*cking idea what Iโ€™m talking aboutโ€™ tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish Dan would stop trying to flog โ€˜I can help with your PCOS but Iโ€™ve actually no f*cking idea what Iโ€™m talking aboutโ€™ tit.
I just wish he would stop! I honestly can't describe the rage he gives me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He was doling out diabetic advice again today. The man is dangerous in the advice he gives.

Heโ€™s got an important update to tell everyone in tomorrows live.
Oh how I wish it would be heโ€™s decided to shut it down and refund everyone still left paying.
Christ knows what it will be though.
Probably how heโ€™s reducing the charge back to ยฃ25 and will pitch it as the deal of the century.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
News reaches me that theres a live tomorrow with an update on more changes.

It wasn't 5 mins ago he told about moving the morning live to YT (he hasn't) and that he was staying away from social media ( again, he hasn't)

Is TCHQ on to something do we think?

Has Liam legged it?
Has the business manager bolted?

If our predictions are right, surely hes got to be running on skeletal staff right now?

OR... Maybe hes gonna ramble utter bullshit and I am wide of the mark.

Either way, I have eyes watching ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

It wasn't 5 mins ago he told about moving the morning live to YT (he hasn't) and that he was staying away from social media ( again, he hasn't)

Has Liam legged it?

If our predictions are right, surely hes got to be running on skeletal staff right now?

Peace and love ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In regards to his diabetic tt where he states 100-150g carbs for women Iโ€™d like him to explain why he gave me 200g when Iโ€™m type 2 diabetic and last time I checked was a woman ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Peace and love ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In regards to his diabetic tt where he states 100-150g carbs for women Iโ€™d like him to explain why he gave me 200g when Iโ€™m type 2 diabetic and last time I checked was a woman ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
Must have been a different first result when he Googled it today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Has Liam legged it?

The sheer ego on this guy just to communicate this way. Assuming people have the time to take off to watch a video (one of the least efficient ways of transmitting info) in the middle of the work day. Surely a significant portion of his target market could reasonably be expected to be unavailable?

• Heart
Itโ€™s just going to be a drop back to ยฃ25 because it was all MattDans crappy idea and heโ€™s ruined his business. The e books are gonna be free forever annnddddd a new member of the team. I would tell people to avoid 80/20 even if it was completely free as itโ€™s so toxic.

Itโ€™s just going to be a drop back to ยฃ25 because it was all MattDans crappy idea and heโ€™s ruined his business. The e books are gonna be free forever annnddddd a new member of the team. I would tell people to avoid 80/20 even if it was completely free as itโ€™s so toxic.
I agree with you all, a rollback to ยฃ25 pm and the first 10 to sign up get the free ebooks ๐Ÿ™Œ
Enter code #desperatedan at checkout ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Hasnโ€™t he done that already?

Reactions: 6
I predict:
- revert back to ยฃ25 and pitched as this is an amazing deal and that heโ€™s listened to the feedback from the legends over cost. We call BS on this. Itโ€™s because he canโ€™t entice the numbers at ยฃ49.
- heโ€™s decided against stepping away from the business and will now become fully immersed in it again as he wants to support his legends and will pitch it like we should grateful of the prodigal son returning. We call BS on this. Itโ€™s because he has no staff left.
- he will gloss over the lack of any exercise classes and instead wink and chin his way through more billy bs about free ebooks or even a free month extra to acknowledge his beloved hunions.
- I also predict his nasty side coming out again and referencing legal action on the c&ยฃts trying to ruin his business. He will reference some taradiddle about being able to trace IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or something equally as random in another effort to try and intimidate people into silence.
- he will gloss over the real reason Liam and MattDann have gone (if they indeed have). We call BS on this. I suspect itโ€™s because heโ€™s run out money to pay them.
Place your bets now please ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hasnโ€™t he done that already?
On one of his recent TT posts he definitely said ยฃ25 sign up & ยฃ25 per month for 16 weeks, he wasn't referring to any offer either, but I haven't seen any other update

Changes his mind more often than the wind, & then can't remember what he's said?!

Doing stuff at inconvenient times for the majority of customers, it wouldn't even enter his giant head as it's all about him & what he wants ๐Ÿ™„

He won't stop until he has absolutely no other choice. While Sam & the others enable him, & there's a few poor unfortunate customers still paying, he'll be there...sigh ๐Ÿ˜”

Definitely agree that there will be some horrendous online rant very soon when he loses it again, just today he's already referred to his recent MH issues in a reply....

It's the absolute smugness in his newest TT saying that 8020 is different as it offers psychological support... firstly no it's not, loads of health plans offer that and secondly you barely even offer it!! Look at your plan 'dude' - a couple of work sheets with no psychologist working on the team or nobody checking up on you or your worksheets isn't mental health help! It's tit, your plan is utter tit!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.