Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so, so glad Whanker is back. The more he does, the worse it gets...for him. Lit-er-al-ee no one cares any more, and he's got a front row seat to his own downfall. The desperation in those eight (or was it 10 🀣🀣) videos is reeking, a far cry from when he was "kind of a big deal on TikTok."

Rowland Rat is so pathetic. Love me Dan, pweese love me! I don't see Whanker ever name checking him or pimping him as staff. And yet there he always is, piping up like the bully's sad little mate who just chirps up repeating what the bully says. Spouting the same old lies about the plan, Whanker, and us. What a bleeping loser...
Very true! DW actually is (and always has) done far more to damage himself and his business than anyone else ever could.

Shockingly, in the recent TT explosion he actually stated a true fact: that to lose weight, the body must be in a calorie deficit. This is accurate. Nothing about his plan actually guides anyone in this direction though.

Totally agree... I was saying that in reference to a previous comment saying when will his friends take his access away/tell him...

We all knew this was coming; the cycle never seems to end...
Regarding his cycle, I am wondering - given the extensive documentation by several DW historians here - how should we count? Should the present incarnation be considered the beginning of round 4 (or 5?), or are we still at the tail end of the flameout stage from round 3? We had the flop of the previous lifestyle fitness, the whole book debacle, and now this...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hi all,

Newbie here (waves)
I have abandoned my kindle over the last few weeks and have been lurking and read all the threads haha
I don't even know where to start!!
I was a member of 80/20 way back in around 2017 (might have been 2018 I've lost track). It was when Alli was part of his 'champions' along with Gina, Jo, Fran (absolutely no problem with any of these ladies they were taken in by him but were genuine lovely people) and of course Mr R and his team was dave on mindset and Arron as a PT (both great guys and I'm happy to see they have moved themselves away and both appear to be doing great in their fields). I'd followed a few of his lives and thought he seemed good after years of SW. I actually won my place in the academy on one of his give away lives so lucky for me non of my hard earned went in his pocket. I bet lots of those numbers are in the academy are freebies lol. I'm ashamed to say tho I talked some family members into joining up and wasted their money. My mum actually done great but that was only because she paid for 1:1 with arron. At first DW seemed good but then he started to get chaotic. His lives went from talking about nutrition to talking about gambling. He'd sit up all night for online poker tournaments then go awol from the academy. One thing that really started to get on my nerves was him bashing religion and veganism. I'm neither religious or vegan buy I fully respect those who make those choices. I don't see it as a weight loss coach's place to tell people what they should or should not believe in. I decided to do veganuary and posted about it on my own FB page and whanker was straight in my inbox going on one. The way he spoke, the unprofessional lives and the talk of gambling and I'd had enough. I posted saying thanks for the free place and wish everyone the best and I was leaving. One of his big supporters (Or so I thought) messaged asking was I OK. After lots of messages we realised we both felt the same about him. The way he could do no wrong in the eyes of his then hunions- who've mainly all left now. The fact that the before and after pictures posted in the academy didn't actually look any different, how the plan hadn't worked for either of us. I could never put my finger on what it was with him until I stumbled across all this - narcissist - omg absolutely! It all makes sense now haha kaz was a member then and I remember her posting she looked great, she has put so much weight on when I seen the recent lives. I remember her selling dw and kirstie the boxer dog. I heard at the time I was in the academy that dw and k were trying for a baby to try fix their marriage. My goodness that girl had a lucky escape to not be tied to him for life. SR was deffo not as big as he is now, how big is his stomach - I think I'd walk out if I walked into a PT session and it was him stood there. He's deffo piled it on since back then. So I see the plan is working amazingly for him. He used to gush over dw so much it made me sick. He was paying 1:1 to get his attention but calling him one of his best friends πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ so many people were paying 1:1 and not getting their calls etc but I felt they were all people with really low self esteem who wanted dws attention. I was blocked along time ago - actually don't know why maybe because I left haha buy I was blocked on his insta and fb pages. Can't say I lost any sleep over it. I remember a poor girl who seemed to have a lot of issues who was really struggling. She was asking for help because her doctors had given her advice for a medical condition she had and the advice went completely against dw advice. Of course she was told to ignore her doctors πŸ™„ dan and the then huns kicked off about her and I thought wow she was only asking for help. She was removed from the academy. A few incidents like that happened. I also remember his dabble with trying to sell the perfumes that are just like the real ones (don't know if I'm allowed to mention the company?) And his talk of going to uni to study the planets and space or something like that. Anyway if you've read this far we'll done I've waffled on so much haha ill prob remember lots more as days go on πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ keep spreading the good word TCHQ

Welcome to TCHQ #123 ❀

So you are one of the originals - it must be so frustrating to see he hasn't learnt his lesson! Pull up a seat and get comfy, looks like the crash and burn stage is almost upon us! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A group of trolls… lol
More like an army really πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

Hi all,

Newbie here (waves)
I have abandoned my kindle over the last few weeks and have been lurking and read all the threads haha
I was a member of 80/20 way back in around 2017 (might have been 2018 I've lost track). It was when Alli was part of his 'champions' along with Gina, Jo, Fran (absolutely no problem with any of these ladies they were taken in by him but were genuine lovely people) and of course Mr R and his team was dave on mindset and Arron as a PT (both great guys and I'm happy to see they have moved themselves away and both appear to be doing great in their fields). I'd followed a few of his lives and thought he seemed good after years of SW. I actually won my place in the academy on one of his give away lives so lucky for me non of my hard earned went in his pocket. I bet lots of those numbers are in the academy are freebies lol. I'm ashamed to say tho I talked some family members into joining up and wasted their money. My mum actually done great but that was only because she paid for 1:1 with arron. At first DW seemed good but then he started to get chaotic. His lives went from talking about nutrition to talking about gambling. He'd sit up all night for online poker tournaments then go awol from the academy. One thing that really started to get on my nerves was him bashing religion and veganism. I'm neither religious or vegan buy I fully respect those who make those choices. I don't see it as a weight loss coach's place to tell people what they should or should not believe in. I decided to do veganuary and posted about it on my own FB page and whanker was straight in my inbox going on one. The way he spoke, the unprofessional lives and the talk of gambling and I'd had enough. I posted saying thanks for the free place and wish everyone the best and I was leaving. One of his big supporters (Or so I thought) messaged asking was I OK. After lots of messages we realised we both felt the same about him. The way he could do no wrong in the eyes of his then hunions- who've mainly all left now. The fact that the before and after pictures posted in the academy didn't actually look any different, how the plan hadn't worked for either of us. I could never put my finger on what it was with him until I stumbled across all this - narcissist - omg absolutely! It all makes sense now haha kaz was a member then and I remember her posting she looked great, she has put so much weight on when I seen the recent lives. I remember her selling dw and kirstie the boxer dog. I heard at the time I was in the academy that dw and k were trying for a baby to try fix their marriage. My goodness that girl had a lucky escape to not be tied to him for life. SR was deffo not as big as he is now, how big is his stomach - I think I'd walk out if I walked into a PT session and it was him stood there. He's deffo piled it on since back then. So I see the plan is working amazingly for him. He used to gush over dw so much it made me sick. He was paying 1:1 to get his attention but calling him one of his best friends πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ so many people were paying 1:1 and not getting their calls etc but I felt they were all people with really low self esteem who wanted dws attention. I was blocked along time ago - actually don't know why maybe because I left haha buy I was blocked on his insta and fb pages. Can't say I lost any sleep over it. I remember a poor girl who seemed to have a lot of issues who was really struggling. She was asking for help because her doctors had given her advice for a medical condition she had and the advice went completely against dw advice. Of course she was told to ignore her doctors πŸ™„ dan and the then huns kicked off about her and I thought wow she was only asking for help. She was removed from the academy. A few incidents like that happened. I also remember his dabble with trying to sell the perfumes that are just like the real ones (don't know if I'm allowed to mention the company?) And his talk of going to uni to study the planets and space or something like that. Anyway if you've read this far we'll done I've waffled on so much haha ill prob remember lots more as days go on πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ keep spreading the good word TCHQ
Well hellooooo ❀ That was a good read and literally proves this is a continuous cycle that needs to stop x

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Here at TCHQ we are running an amazing cyber Monday offer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ DONT SIGN UP TO THE PLAN N WE LL SEND YOU ALL HIS BOOKS FREE OF CHARGE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what the combined weight gain has been just of Dan and his inner circle β€œteam” has been over the past year? Not mocking weight gain, but a question relevant to a weight loss / fitness operation.

Reactions: 6
More like an army really πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

Well hellooooo ❀ That was a good read and literally proves this is a continuous cycle that needs to stop x

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Here at TCHQ we are running an amazing cyber Monday offer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ DONT SIGN UP TO THE PLAN N WE LL SEND YOU ALL HIS BOOKS FREE OF CHARGE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺ
I emailed the pdfs of the plan to funky too so if you take our offer and don't sign up you can get the pdfs too- they're crap, boring, out of date and useless but hey! Still better than his paid for plan πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Œ

• Haha
I set this account up as I was on my last warning with the other one. Damn and blast…blocked. Oh well it was nice while it lasted.πŸ˜‰
Ha ha, I'd just come in to post those 1st two (Steve has blocked me so can't see any of that one πŸ™„) as I thought they were so good 🀣, & still there! πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a great conversation with someone from Desperate Dan's past on Friday. I haven't been able to post until today as I wanted get confirmation that it was ok to post and share.

This person is watching from the sidelines. They started seeing things being said on other platforms and their interest was pricked. They did some digging and it eventually lead them here, which is where the interest peaked and I think its fair to say they are glad TCHQ exists and that we are finally able to get the message out there.

They have been an avid reader for some time and know we arent trolls. They fully support TCHQ and what we are about.

Putting it bluntly, they call him a fraud. They saw red flags a long time ago but hoped that a few years down the line he may have changed. Errmmm, nope.

I can't tell you too much as the stories I have been told would take Lord Twaticus straight back to my source, but I have been given another example of something that happened that cements what we already know-he's an absolute hole and needs to be stopped.

I just want to say, I know you are reading here...I appreciate you coming to find me and thank you for trusting me with the things you have told me. 😘😘

(screenshots shared with permission)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had a great conversation with someone from Desperate Dan's past on Friday. I haven't been able to post until today as I wanted get confirmation that it was ok to post and share.

This person is watching from the sidelines. They started seeing things being said on other platforms and their interest was pricked. They did some digging and it eventually lead them here, which is where the interest peaked and I think its fair to say they are glad TCHQ exists and that we are finally able to get the message out there.

They have been an avid reader for some time and know we arent trolls. They fully support TCHQ and what we are about.

Putting it bluntly, they call him a fraud. They saw red flags a long time ago but hoped that a few years down the line he may have changed. Errmmm, nope.

I can't tell you too much as the stories I have been told would take Lord Twaticus straight back to my source, but I have been given another example of something that happened that cements what we already know-he's an absolute hole and needs to be stopped.

I just want to say, I know you are reading here...I appreciate you coming to find me and thank you for trusting me with the things you have told me. 😘😘

(screenshots shared with permission)
Agree, great work! No question he is a total fraud, along with many other things.

I daresay, a book ABOUT Wheeler's endless shenanigans would prove far more popular than any product he tries to put out himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree, great work! No question he is a total fraud, along with many other things.

I daresay, a book ABOUT Wheeler's endless shenanigans would prove far more popular than any product he tries to put out himself.
That prick would still take glory from it, claiming it had been written by his biggest fans 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awww no.. someone has stepped into the pit of doom and parted with their cash.. academy 408. I guess we can only hope they jump back out when they see they are not actually getting much content and support for their money.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hi all,

Newbie here (waves)
Welcome. I was around at the same time and all seemed very positive and some good people. Sadly I’m the same and started to see the cracks and have watched the downfall closely this year

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.