Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I’ve just watched the 80/20 TT with the sound off as it’s an assault on my senses. Just watching was enough to confirm he’s totally lost it. He looks, unwashed, unkempt and unhealthy, he’s obviously stopped brushing his teeth. He’s clearly in the midst of a breakdown. Completely erratic behaviour. At this point I actually think people have stopped joining up so I’ve no concerns that he’s getting people to pay for help that he absolutely cannot deliver. What I would say is, if I claimed to be a friend of his - Kaz, The Steve’s, Sam etc, I would be getting him the help he needs. He’s a manipulative narc and they are really crappy friends.
I agree he looks terrible in these pics. Unkempt, unwashed and definitely unhealthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
OK I’ve just watched the 80/20 TT with the sound off as it’s an assault on my senses. Just watching was enough to confirm he’s totally lost it. He looks, unwashed, unkempt and unhealthy, he’s obviously stopped brushing his teeth. He’s clearly in the midst of a breakdown. Completely erratic behaviour. At this point I actually think people have stopped joining up so I’ve no concerns that he’s getting people to pay for help that he absolutely cannot deliver. What I would say is, if I claimed to be a friend of his - Kaz, The Steve’s, Sam etc, I would be getting him the help he needs. He’s a manipulative narc and they are really crappy friends.
Totally agree - I could only watch a couple and immediately can tell he’s off his head high !!! I was going to say how are they letting him upload these and not stop him but they will just be nodding along and saying yes Dan to everything !! These are car crash TTs !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine uploading videos in number order- 1of 10, 2 of 10 etc but only managing to get to 8 before you realise you are flogging a dead horse and calling it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Disturbing videos on TT from wheeler. It’s like he hasn’t been away.
dan or any of his cronies if you are looking here seriously have a think take the mans phone/computer away or change the WiFi password. His crappy acting/shouting is pathetic and every ‘response’ to his questions are complete lies, in fact his face should appear in the dictionary next to compulsive liar. Try selling your business on some Context of truth or better still create the bloody content. From an ex client I and many here can categorically provide proof/experiences that You aren’tproviding any of this. You state 8020 is based on 80% good 20% bad why was I constantly told and or saw posts on the academy stating ‘you can eat what you like as long as you stay within your calories’ you 1-1 trained DJ on your plan and he didn’t make 80% better food choices, 20% bad things?
I can only hope that trading standard pick up your complaints and look into you and take action

• Heart
In Titanic, when the ship breaks in two, that’s where we are!
Lol we are all sat on the life boats just watching the show fishing out those who want n need our help while he’s stood there shouting they fired a torpedo n sank my ship no mention of the iceberg he could of avoided 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol we are all sat on the life boats just watching the show fishing out those who want n need our help while he’s stood there shouting they fired a torpedo n sank my ship no mention of the iceberg he could of avoided 😂😂😂
I can be the one woman soloist playing hallelujah on my wooden recorder 😂

• Haha
Has he injected steroids into his chin during his absence?!!! On TT today it’s enormous!
Growth of nose and ears is a side effect of long term steroid abuse. He may be evidence the chin can be affected also?

Just thinking back to the early days of 8020- you know when he boasted of "being a big deal over on TikTok" and how he had been "knocked down countless times and they should never have let him get back up"

I remember that video of him in those offices, gloating he had made it and the subsequent claims of doing so well that he had 17 staff on the payroll.

Theres some questions being asked about staff over the last couple of days so I thought I would play a game -guess how many of those staff are left at 80/20...

I have attached a couple of staff listings he did way back when. Theres some duplicate names and there are some staff names missing but lets go through them one by one:

Lois- confirmed gone. Not surprising when he shat on her from a great height by not including her on the staff listing not so long ago. She IS 80/20 to me and that was a huge mistake.
Gill- Gone. The few times I spoke to her online she was great. I can only imagine the pressure she was put under only to be blamed for Seans duck ups in a leaked email after she left. Imagine being PA to Lord Twaticus? She deserves a medal.
Nicola -I am sure she was only part time. Also confirmed gone.
Kev -this was the guy responsible for all those spam emails I think. Not heard him talked about in a very long time. Assumed gone.
Lance - Mr Dwell on It. Confirmed gone, and judging by his socials he's doing well.
Luke - worked alongside Lance. Confirmed gone.
Liam - Massive question mark over Liam at the moment. Removed as admin but still an academy member so not sure on this one. Kind of hoping hes seen the light and he dumps DW right in the shitter. Cant operate without a coach/nutritionalist can he?
Dawn - not really sure what her role is/was but I have seen her commenting on lives recently. Status unknown.
Sheonagh - Gone. Used to be admin in the Academy but since removed and no longer a member.
Zee Zee - Gone. Left without saying goodbye and never mentioned again.
Karen - class instructor told via a live about her job status. Gone.
Tracy - class instructor told via a live about her job status. Gone.
Ellen - class instructor told via a live about her job status. Gone.
Karina- class instructor on maternity. Will probably have no job to come back to.
Karyn - still sat firmly up Dans ass. She aint going anywhere, unfortunately.
Sean - not been on the live for a couple of days but I believe him to be as bad as Kaz and will be around for a while yet.
Sam - facilitating all of the above while they pretend to run a business from her garage.
Steve - not sure what his actual role is other than to kiss the ass of a man that probably doesn't give him time of day. Still very much around.
Matt- Another question mark with this one. Removed as Admin but still an academy member. Wonder if the money has dried up so hes headed for the door?
Theo - confirmed as left. No goodbye, just removed from the live schedule. Still an academy member though.
Maggie- new coach on the block. Probably been fed a load of bollocks and will soon realise hes bad news. One can hope.
Shazia- still around. Dont really know who she is or what her role is but I believe her and DW go way back.
Shali - first time I saw her name was on the staff listing. Status unknown.
Dan Jones - confirmed no longer part of 80/20 after Wheeler did a number on him.

I don't think I have missed anyone but its not a pretty picture is it?

If our hunch is right with MattDan and Liam its fair to say hes well and truly up the creek without a paddle.

Oh how the mighty have fallen Mr Wheeler.
Very comprehensive analysis, thank you for putting this together. I too remember that infamous office gloating video and thinking “here we go again”. I knew the crash was coming and that it would likely exceed all his prior flameouts. I know it’s only a matter of time before we get more detail on exactly what went down re: the office vandalism!

I really hope the low viewing figures and non-existent comments continue as 1) no more unsuspecting people should become a victim of this plan/man 2) he needs to close the business for the sake of the people he’s taking money off now and for his own mental health and 3) washing driveways is the right level of engagement for him
There’s nothing stopping the hunions forming their own FB page if they feel they need to keep in touch.
Luckily he’s no longer coming up on my TT feed which proves his popularity has gone. He’s yesterdays news and needs to remain so.
At this point, most of his traffic is probably from this forum.

Last edited:
You can clearly tell how fucked up he is, weeks in hiding having a breakdown/upping his drug intake then telling everyone he’s keeping away then ‘bosh’ he’s back doing lives and TikTok 🙈 WTAF does he look like? Dog rough doesn’t even cover it and how the hell are you not embarrassed about those crappy TikToks?! Nice to see there’s no interaction with anyone ( only the crappy ‘Steve’s’ ) you must be so so proud of your booming business 😂
Face it Wheeler its going down and falling fast, might want to get back out doing the driveways 🤪

• Haha
That superman T-shirt is very popular with him 😂😂😂 also when did he brush those teeth last

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I see Roland is STILL flogging a dead horse….and lying to boot!
A group of trolls who wanted a quick fix…
no mr rat! I wish they would name/show one success story who isn’t either paid, employed, of one of the huns.to be fair even the huns who state 8020 has changed their lives said in the academy they lost the weight with other weight loss companies before joining 8020.
None of us left because we didn’t get a quick fix, there is no content, no support. The lives are not supportive or informative.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's in the Academy with another coach- singular?! Surely if both Liam and Maggie are both part of 8020 it would be coaches?!

Has Rowland just slipped up?
Oh maybe he has… I was so angry at his blaming trolls again I missed that

Reactions: 3
I think this weekend tells a big story
Not one single sign up for his Black Friday Deal. And if one should slip through the net and sign up, thats still not going to save his failing business. He has no credibility on TT, barely any responses. His multiple FB pages are not getting alot of attention either. Mainly his 'hunions' interacting, and that doesn't seem like very many now either.

People are not being fooled.

We are not trolls. FP is proof of that and is doing an amazing job getting the truth out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.