Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
407 in Acadamy today ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Only 6 listed in the mods and admin ๐Ÿค” who has gone ?
Last Post on the BFNG page has 1 share after 22 hours ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a flop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™m allowed to redirect you but I can tell you that her job is being a Knock off Nessa from Gavin and Stacey.
I noticed that one of the โ€œsuccessesโ€ that is in her video is that old that it actually had a contact number for DW on it !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good news of late, but still the sham continues...๐Ÿ˜”
He will tell them to throw away the scales and trust the process. The words water retention and inflammation will be bandied around. You can predict the response before it comes.
Clearly this person has been set a calorie maintain or surplus (as we all were to be honest).

Reactions: 8
Just thinking back to the early days of 8020- you know when he boasted of "being a big deal over on TikTok" and how he had been "knocked down countless times and they should never have let him get back up"

I remember that video of him in those offices, gloating he had made it and the subsequent claims of doing so well that he had 17 staff on the payroll.

Theres some questions being asked about staff over the last couple of days so I thought I would play a game -guess how many of those staff are left at 80/20...

I have attached a couple of staff listings he did way back when. Theres some duplicate names and there are some staff names missing but lets go through them one by one:

Lois- confirmed gone. Not surprising when he shat on her from a great height by not including her on the staff listing not so long ago. She IS 80/20 to me and that was a huge mistake.
Gill- Gone. The few times I spoke to her online she was great. I can only imagine the pressure she was put under only to be blamed for Seans duck ups in a leaked email after she left. Imagine being PA to Lord Twaticus? She deserves a medal.
Nicola -I am sure she was only part time. Also confirmed gone.
Kev -this was the guy responsible for all those spam emails I think. Not heard him talked about in a very long time. Assumed gone.
Lance - Mr Dwell on It. Confirmed gone, and judging by his socials he's doing well.
Luke - worked alongside Lance. Confirmed gone.
Liam - Massive question mark over Liam at the moment. Removed as admin but still an academy member so not sure on this one. Kind of hoping hes seen the light and he dumps DW right in the shitter. Cant operate without a coach/nutritionalist can he?
Dawn - not really sure what her role is/was but I have seen her commenting on lives recently. Status unknown.
Sheonagh - Gone. Used to be admin in the Academy but since removed and no longer a member.
Zee Zee - Gone. Left without saying goodbye and never mentioned again.
Karen - class instructor told via a live about her job status. Gone.
Tracy - class instructor told via a live about her job status. Gone.
Ellen - class instructor told via a live about her job status. Gone.
Karina- class instructor on maternity. Will probably have no job to come back to.
Karyn - still sat firmly up Dans ass. She aint going anywhere, unfortunately.
Sean - not been on the live for a couple of days but I believe him to be as bad as Kaz and will be around for a while yet.
Sam - facilitating all of the above while they pretend to run a business from her garage.
Steve - not sure what his actual role is other than to kiss the ass of a man that probably doesn't give him time of day. Still very much around.
Matt- Another question mark with this one. Removed as Admin but still an academy member. Wonder if the money has dried up so hes headed for the door?
Theo - confirmed as left. No goodbye, just removed from the live schedule. Still an academy member though.
Maggie- new coach on the block. Probably been fed a load of bollocks and will soon realise hes bad news. One can hope.
Shazia- still around. Dont really know who she is or what her role is but I believe her and DW go way back.
Shali - first time I saw her name was on the staff listing. Status unknown.
Dan Jones - confirmed no longer part of 80/20 after Wheeler did a number on him.

I don't think I have missed anyone but its not a pretty picture is it?

If our hunch is right with MattDan and Liam its fair to say hes well and truly up the creek without a paddle.

Oh how the mighty have fallen Mr Wheeler.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Canโ€™t decide if itโ€™s rats deserting a sinking ship or poor souls being tossed overboard!! Either way surely the end is In sight?!

Reactions: 8
Just thinking back to the early days of 8020- you know when he boasted of "being a big deal over on TikTok" and how he had been "knocked down countless times and they should never have let him get back up"

I remember that video of him in those offices, gloating he had made it and the subsequent claims of doing so well that he had 17 staff on the payroll.

Theres some questions being asked about staff over the last couple of days so I thought I would play a game -guess how many of those staff are left at 80/20...

I have attached a couple of staff listings he did way back when. Theres some duplicate names and there are some staff names missing but lets go through them one by one:

Lois- confirmed gone. Not surprising when he shat on her from a great height by not including her on the staff listing not so long ago. She IS 80/20 to me and that was a huge mistake.
Gill- Gone. The few times I spoke to her online she was great. I can only imagine the pressure she was put under only to be blamed for Seans duck ups in a leaked email after she left. Imagine being PA to Lord Twaticus? She deserves a medal.
Nicola -I am sure she was only part time. Also confirmed gone.
Kev -this was the guy responsible for all those spam emails I think. Not heard him talked about in a very long time. Assumed gone.
Lance - Mr Dwell on It. Confirmed gone, and judging by his socials he's doing well.
Luke - worked alongside Lance. Confirmed gone.
Liam - Massive question mark over Liam at the moment. Removed as admin but still an academy member so not sure on this one. Kind of hoping hes seen the light and he dumps DW right in the shitter. Cant operate without a coach/nutritionalist can he?
Dawn - not really sure what her role is/was but I have seen her commenting on lives recently. Status unknown.
Sheonagh - Gone. Used to be admin in the Academy but since removed and no longer a member.
Zee Zee - Gone. Left without saying goodbye and never mentioned again.
Karen - class instructor told via a live about her job status. Gone.
Tracy - class instructor told via a live about her job status. Gone.
Ellen - class instructor told via a live about her job status. Gone.
Karina- class instructor on maternity. Will probably have no job to come back to.
Karyn - still sat firmly up Dans ass. She aint going anywhere, unfortunately.
Sean - not been on the live for a couple of days but I believe him to be as bad as Kaz and will be around for a while yet.
Sam - facilitating all of the above while they pretend to run a business from her garage.
Steve - not sure what his actual role is other than to kiss the ass of a man that probably doesn't give him time of day. Still very much around.
Matt- Another question mark with this one. Removed as Admin but still an academy member. Wonder if the money has dried up so hes headed for the door?
Theo - confirmed as left. No goodbye, just removed from the live schedule. Still an academy member though.
Maggie- new coach on the block. Probably been fed a load of bollocks and will soon realise hes bad news. One can hope.
Shazia- still around. Dont really know who she is or what her role is but I believe her and DW go way back.
Shali - first time I saw her name was on the staff listing. Status unknown.
Dan Jones - confirmed no longer part of 80/20 after Wheeler did a number on him.

I don't think I have missed anyone but its not a pretty picture is it?

If our hunch is right with MattDan and Liam its fair to say hes well and truly up the creek without a paddle.

Oh how the mighty have fallen Mr Wheeler.
Not to mention the staff promoted back then that had long left but he used nicky and hannah to lure people in! Personally, I know I signed up back in February because of the help I felt nicky could offer but he kept it very hidden that they had actually left a while ago!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Not to mention the staff promoted back then that had long left but he used nicky and hannah to lure people in! Personally, I know I signed up back in February because of the help I felt nicky could offer but he kept it very hidden that they had actually left a while ago!!
Nicky was the main reason I joined and it was deceitful of him not to remove them from the videos.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nicky was the reason I signed up too, there was absolutely no mention that sheโ€™d left and that there was no one there who could offer the mindset support

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
4 new TT posts in 30 minutes, same ๐Ÿ’ฉ as before ๐Ÿ™„

I just can't bring myself to actually watch any of it, his chin thrusting is so extreme now, lit-er-ally going to make me ๐Ÿคฎ, but he can't be arsed to reply to the handful of people that actually commented on his sales posts yesterday...

This is groundhog day next level now, someone please make it stop! ๐Ÿคฌ

Edit: holy tit, he's doing 10 questions ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
OK Iโ€™ve just watched the 80/20 TT with the sound off as itโ€™s an assault on my senses. Just watching was enough to confirm heโ€™s totally lost it. He looks, unwashed, unkempt and unhealthy, heโ€™s obviously stopped brushing his teeth. Heโ€™s clearly in the midst of a breakdown. Completely erratic behaviour. At this point I actually think people have stopped joining up so Iโ€™ve no concerns that heโ€™s getting people to pay for help that he absolutely cannot deliver. What I would say is, if I claimed to be a friend of his - Kaz, The Steveโ€™s, Sam etc, I would be getting him the help he needs. Heโ€™s a manipulative narc and they are really crappy friends.

4 new TT posts in 30 minutes, same ๐Ÿ’ฉ as before ๐Ÿ™„

I just can't bring myself to actually watch any of it, his chin thrusting is so extreme now, lit-er-ally going to make me ๐Ÿคฎ, but he can't be arsed to reply to the handful of people that actually commented on his sales posts yesterday...

This is groundhog day next level now, someone please make it stop! ๐Ÿคฌ

Edit: holy tit, he's doing 10 questions ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Have you seen the one โ€˜do you get support on the 80/20 plan?โ€™ No Dan you donโ€™t give support!!

• Haha
Tell me nobody is listening without telling me nobody is listening....

10 videos. First one posted 55 minutes ago.

Not.A.Single.Comment.

We have officially entered Desperation Station ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope the low viewing figures and non-existent comments continue as 1) no more unsuspecting people should become a victim of this plan/man 2) he needs to close the business for the sake of the people heโ€™s taking money off now and for his own mental health and 3) washing driveways is the right level of engagement for him
Thereโ€™s nothing stopping the hunions forming their own FB page if they feel they need to keep in touch.
Luckily heโ€™s no longer coming up on my TT feed which proves his popularity has gone. Heโ€™s yesterdays news and needs to remain so.

• Heart
Tell me nobody is listening without telling me nobody is listening....

10 videos. First one posted 55 minutes ago.

Not.A.Single.Comment.

We have officially entered Desperation Station ๐Ÿ™„
They've literally got one or two likes each ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I'm confused as to what he's doing with his face on those videos? He looks like he's having his first tit in a month!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.