Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan is FAT. He lost 8 stone, he HASN’T kept it off. Kaz TT shows that he has piled on the weight. How can he seriously hold himself up as someone who can use his experience to help you lose weight and maintain the weightloss?

Reactions: 11
Dan is FAT. He lost 8 stone, he HASN’T kept it off. Kaz TT shows that he has piled on the weight. How can he seriously hold himself up as someone who can use his experience to help you lose weight and maintain the weightloss?
How do I find Kaz TT?

Reactions: 5
Well well well...

Just on a break at work and I have just had a message from from a new visitor to my inbox 😘😘

Firstly, they confirmed the fact that there are now infact no instructors doing classes in any shape or form at 80/20 anymore.

Secondly, the reason there arent any instructors left is because the ever so delightful Dan failed to actually inform said instructors of his plans to cut back the classes and the first they heard of it was when he mentioned it on a live.

They quite rightly voted with their feet and I don't bloody blame them.

This is how he treats his staff ladies and gentlemen. Its no wonder they have all bleeping left him.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Well well well...

Just on a break at work and I have just had a message from from a new visitor to my inbox 😘😘

Firstly, they confirmed the fact that there are now infact no instructors doing classes in any shape or form at 80/20 anymore.

Secondly, the reason there arent any instructors left is because the ever so delightful Dan failed to actually inform said instructors of his plans to cut back the classes and the first they heard of it was when he mentioned it on a live.

This is how he treats his staff ladies and gentlemen. Its no wonder they have all bleeping left him.
Hurray. Smart smart ppl!!

Reactions: 6
So Kaznessa's latest tt is advertising the 8020 plan...yet there are no befores and afters of her funnily enough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Kaznessa's latest tt is advertising the 8020 plan...yet there are no befores and afters of her funnily enough!!
Yeah, weird that....
Maybe she realises that pics of her getting bigger wouldn't encourage too many people 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well well well...

He just can't surprise me anymore. Wth does kaz stay though? She has to be as bad as him to have all this evidence showing he's a horrible person and still stick by him

Reactions: 9
I honestly can't bear to watch any if their faces anymore! He just straight up boils my piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I went to go see his latest TT and hearing his voice again gives me the major ick 🤮

Also, I've just caught up and I agree with everyone, Emma you've dealt with this entire thing so amazingly and mature ❤

Good job DBA on all your hard work too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to say I'm surprised San is still sticking with this. Can you imagine what it's like behind the scenes at the moment 🙈

• Sick
Well well well...

Does this include Liam too?

Reactions: 4
The comment of not being on social media anymore due to toxic people didn’t last long. how can anyone believe what spews out his mouth. Did anyone really believe his bullsit
Since he’s been back he’s been the toxic one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.