Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like watching a toddler throw their toys out the Parm, he hasn’t got what he wants so he’s punishing those around him with his behaviour. Poor Sam, she doesn’t even have Kaz to bear the brunt anymore and no respite as he won’t be visiting Kaz.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The ramblings of an addict, somebody has had a smoke.
So now he's just off his bleeping head on DMT all the time. No wonder he's not left the house in days. He sent Sam out to try and sell off his gym equipment the other day (which has been sat on the driveway rusting under a tarp for weeks) while he hides out in the garage tripping his nuts off and talking bollocks into a camera all day...What a bleeping life... this man is literally a waste of oxygen. He contributes absolutely nothing to the world, other than keeping the local dealer/s in business.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So now he's just off his bleeping head on DMT all the time. No wonder he's not left the house in days. He sent Sam out to try and sell off his gym equipment the other day (which has been sat on the driveway rusting under a tarp for weeks) while he hides out in the garage tripping his nuts off and talking bollocks into a camera all day...What a bleeping life... this man is literally a waste of oxygen. He contributes absolutely nothing to the world, other than keeping the local dealer/s in business.
How much is it going for, asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can’t he sell it? Maybe Sam’s trying to get back some of the money he’s owes her? Just seems odd that she’s trying to sell it. Does anyone know how the MH system works? Dan is a dangerous narcissist, no doubt but he’s clearly having some kind of mental episode and could be a danger to himself and others.

Why can’t he sell it? Maybe Sam’s trying to get back some of the money he’s owes her? Just seems odd that she’s trying to sell it. Does anyone know how the MH system works? Dan is a dangerous narcissist, no doubt but he’s clearly having some kind of mental episode and could be a danger to himself and others.
I think he's just too lazy/high to step outside and do it himself. His paranoia is probably off the scale. If he's now abusing the hallucinogenics it probably won't be long until he's committed to a MH facility with drug psychosis...

Reactions: 6
I think he's just too lazy/high to step outside and do it himself. His paranoia is probably off the scale. If he's now abusing the hallucinogenics it probably won't be long until he's committed to a MH facility with drug psychosis...
Might be for the best. I’m torn between piss taking and worrying about those around him. Particularly the innocents like Sam’s kids

Reactions: 5
He's live right now using his YT audience and Google as his amateur psychologist
---
He's live right now using his YT audience and Google as his amateur psychologist
I only watched for 5 mins. Rowly (the stalker) is in his element as Dan's No1 now.
The temptation to confront the rotund bastard was soo strong i had to stop watching!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Dipped in for a few minutes, he looks broken today.

Assume he is pretty close to a break down of sorts, or maybe even having one.

In and out on today's live, not to endure his "content" but out of pure curiousity. The man is clearly unhinged and it looks like he is actually screaming out for help.

Reactions: 4
90% of today's live has also been all about Dan and his weird ramblings and spiritual journey. Didn't take long since losing Kaz to make the show literally all about him.

Strange cult following in the comments but not sure how long they'll cling on to his drivel

I would say he is venturing into a very niche market with his discussion of choice! His pronunciation of Fungi is somewhat disturbing and irritating in equal measure. Sadly this course of action will carry with it some success as it will attract those equally lost souls! Its ok wanting to explore the unknown but its another thing when your googling a subject usurps all scientists since time began. However what will soon cause a breakdown is that dawning realisation that he is beyond stupid in intellect, as the people he 'debates' with have probably used their time to research and understand their subject matter beyond a search ending results page. My ex who was much the same would completely melt down when he said I 'make him feel thick' I didnt do anything but he was thick! Watch it all melt down! Hes far too arrogant to realise hes already in too deep!

Do we know why Rowly never gets a look in despite being Dans number one fan? Is he too skint to get Dans attention. Has he said No to an amazing business opportunity before so now DW keeps him wishing? I would have thought he’d have made him the next Renfield by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dan claims to be incredibly empathic person on today’s live. This is based on how much of an incredible coach he was, and how many people he helped. He seems to reckon he is an empath.

Literally nothing he does displays any empathy.

• Haha
Dan claims to be incredibly empathic person on today’s live. This is based on how much of an incredible coach he was, and how many people he helped. He seems to reckon he is an empath.

Literally nothing he does displays any empathy.
Ermmm, the weightloss coach who fat shamed people and threatened to circulate pics of them in their undies? I’ve clearly misunderstood what empathy means

Reactions: 9
he didn't look high to me from the few mins I've just watched of today's live, but i could be wrong as how else can you ramble on about absolutely nothing of any consequence for OVER 5 HOURS?! WTH! good lord :oops:

I caught where he started on about DJ again, called him a vile narc sadist, or similar, which is also what he called his mum a moment earlier. I thought he was back in touch with her & on speaking terms again? It took him 37 years to be rid of her according to him today...

what a bizarre existence! Can you just imagine your partner behaving like this???!!! Sam, what the hell are you doing woman?? Has she just given up on him now & happy that he's not bothering her for the vast amount of time he spends online chatting with his imaginary friends?!

Ermmm, the weightloss coach who fat shamed people and threatened to circulate pics of them in their undies? I’ve clearly misunderstood what empathy means
I was beginning to think he's at rock bottom I'll give him a break..... but, he just can't help playing the victim and being the odious prick we all know and hate! 🤬

Give him an audience and he thinks he's god.

Such a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.