Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just finished listening to that series "A very British cult" after hearing the clips that were posted on here recently! There are so many similarities, the language Paul Waugh uses, some of the things the organisation did to ex members and their partners (contacting their place of work, making threats, stalking etc.), the gaslighting.. whoa man.

It's so obvious Dan's ultimate goal was/is to lead a cult, he wants nothing other than to be worshipped and doted upon. 8020 it didn't quite make it to the same level as Lighthouse in terms of it's success/how much money they swindled off people, but it wasn't far off and if it wasn't for his sheer stupidity and addiction problems (as well as the supreme efforts of TCHQ) who knows how far it could have gone.

I know he's not very good at much, but he has been pretty good at brainwashing and manipulating people over the years to hand over their cash, for absolutely nothing in return, making them think he was the answer to all their problems and that he was their saviour... "All I do is change lives" was his favourite tag line after all.

Disturbing tit. Well worth a listen!
Well summed up, Wheeler desperately wants to be worshipped and be looked at like a messiah. He doesn't want any hard work or actual results, he only wants accolades- even fake ones will do as long as people are cooing over him.

I just watched the first few minutes of his latest YT video. He's absolutely fuming that people uploaded their Ren diss reaction before he could 😂 His tiny brain is doing backflips trying to work out why he wasn't No1. I love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well summed up, Wheeler desperately wants to be worshipped and be looked at like a messiah. He doesn't want any hard work or actual results, he only wants accolades- even fake ones will do as long as people are cooing over him.

I just watched the first few minutes of his latest YT video. He's absolutely fuming that people uploaded their Ren diss reaction before he could 😂 His tiny brain is doing backflips trying to work out why he wasn't No1. I love it 🤣
He seems to think that being first to upload is all that matters to get views. But a Ren reaction uploaded 5 hours after his currently has over 5 thousand views, when Dan’s has less than 1 thousand.

Reactions: 5
He seems to think that being first to upload is all that matters to get views. But a Ren reaction uploaded 5 hours after his currently has over 5 thousand views, when Dan’s has less than 1 thousand.
I noticed that, he doesn't realise that there will be certain creators that people will be waiting to see what their reaction is. People don't just watch the first one that pops up! Especially not when it's by a knobhead in a cowboy hat who knows jack about rap

Reactions: 4
No live today (was suppose to be instead of a day he missed earlier in the week) as he’s editing the vik interview. The interview he did over 3 weeks ago? The interview where he said one of the other friend of a friend of ren, was editing (the one who made the trailer. The same very interview that he had promising everyone would be Friday (yesterday) 7.30pm, and has now moved to Sunday.

This is coming from the man who said live yesterday how good he is at editing and ‘watch me do it in 10 mins flat because I’m so good’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.