Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he didn't look high to me from the few mins I've just watched of today's live, but i could be wrong as how else can you ramble on about absolutely nothing of any consequence for OVER 5 HOURS?! WTH! good lord :oops:

I caught where he started on about DJ again, called him a vile narc sadist, or similar, which is also what he called his mum a moment earlier. I thought he was back in touch with her & on speaking terms again? It took him 37 years to be rid of her according to him today...

what a bizarre existence! Can you just imagine your partner behaving like this???!!! Sam, what the hell are you doing woman?? Has she just given up on him now & happy that he's not bothering her for the vast amount of time he spends online chatting with his imaginary friends?!
Isn’t he in his moms shed? She was butting in on his live the other day. The brief moment I saw he was waffling on about his dad and how his mom had stopped his dad ever being in his life, then he started to cry and rushed off. Came back a couple of minutes later and was suddenly happy again 🤔🤔🤔. Messed around with his hat and then waffled on about the code of life tit.

Absolutely bizzarre.

Reactions: 4
he didn't look high to me from the few mins I've just watched of today's live, but i could be wrong as how else can you ramble on about absolutely nothing of any consequence for OVER 5 HOURS?! WTH! good lord :oops:

I caught where he started on about DJ again, called him a vile narc sadist, or similar, which is also what he called his mum a moment earlier. I thought he was back in touch with her & on speaking terms again? It took him 37 years to be rid of her according to him today...

what a bizarre existence! Can you just imagine your partner behaving like this???!!! Sam, what the hell are you doing woman?? Has she just given up on him now & happy that he's not bothering her for the vast amount of time he spends online chatting with his imaginary friends?!
So Dan has fallen out with 98% of people he’s ever met but they’re the problem?

Reactions: 6
Who was the 'Rachel' he spoke about who apparently started a WhatsApp chat for him and his followers then kicked him out and chatted tit about him to his followers? That's a new one on me.

I know for a fact that he will have upset people and that's why she kicked him out. No one can take your followers, Wheeler. You probably pissed them all off!

Why can’t he sell it? Maybe Sam’s trying to get back some of the money he’s owes her? Just seems odd that she’s trying to sell it. Does anyone know how the MH system works? Dan is a dangerous narcissist, no doubt but he’s clearly having some kind of mental episode and could be a danger to himself and others.
Yes. Reactively.

Yes. Reactively.
Usually too late then I’m guessing
---
Who was the 'Rachel' he spoke about who apparently started a WhatsApp chat for him and his followers then kicked him out and chatted tit about him to his followers? That's a new one on me.

I know for a fact that he will have upset people and that's why she kicked him out. No one can take your followers, Wheeler. You probably pissed them all off!
Sounds interesting

Reactions: 2
Might be for the best. I’m torn between piss taking and worrying about those around him. Particularly the innocents like Sam’s kids
Time to redeem yourself Sam protect the kids this time
---
H
In and out on today's live, not to endure his "content" but out of pure curiousity. The man is clearly unhinged and it looks like he is actually screaming out for help.
Hes screaming out for a supply. Nothing else.
---
I refuse to watch, but let me guess:

pinpoint pupils?
Hypnotoad.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we know why Rowly never gets a look in despite being Dans number one fan? Is he too skint to get Dans attention. Has he said No to an amazing business opportunity before so now DW keeps him wishing? I would have thought he’d have made him the next Renfield by now.
He either just doesn't have the money to waste on Dan (and unlike some is not willing to go into debt for this moron), or is somehow smart enough not to participate in whatever "investment" or other ridiculous scam Dan has tried to lure him in with. Odd to remain as a hanger-on for so long though.
---
More like 99.9% and climbing.

Last edited:

220px-BH_E02_web.jpg
220px-BH_E02_web.jpg

Reactions: 1
I've seen a few recent references to Dan broadcasting from his parents' shed. Has he moved back home? Does he still live with Sam? Too many noise complaints from her neighbours? Any updates from the Burwash Neighbourhood Watch?

Dan claims to be incredibly empathic person on today’s live. This is based on how much of an incredible coach he was, and how many people he helped. He seems to reckon he is an empath.

Literally nothing he does displays any empathy.
He couldn’t even be bothered to remember names or facts about the clients he coached let alone empathy
---

This is new one on me…. What’s this about?

Last edited:
So, from what I’ve watched. A month or so ago, Dan fell out with his mum. Since then he’s been back filming in sams garage.

he said his mum lied his whole life about his dad not wanting anthing to do with him. His birth Dad is now his best friend and his mum is now dead to him 😅 he’s made claims that his mum abused him as a child. Which is interesting as he’s neverclaimed that before.Dan still talks about his sister Steph but she hasn’t been seen commenting or participating in any lives. Dans real Dad is often in the live chat and also buys song requests 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought he said his dad physically and mentally abused him? And when he met up with him years ago, mediated by Nicky, it didn’t go well because of his dads attitude towards him. Never known anyone pick up and dump people with such ease

Reactions: 6
So, from what I’ve watched. A month or so ago, Dan fell out with his mum. Since then he’s been back filming in sams garage.

he said his mum lied his whole life about his dad not wanting anthing to do with him. His birth Dad is now his best friend and his mum is now dead to him 😅 he’s made claims that his mum abused him as a child. Which is interesting as he’s neverclaimed that before.Dan still talks about his sister Steph but she hasn’t been seen commenting or participating in any lives. Dans real Dad is often in the live chat and also buys song requests 😅
Wheres the scottish bird?
---
If he's off his face on drugs, he could be put on a section 2 of the MHA, as he's a danger to himself and others around him.
Just speaking as a retired RMN.
Thats a reaction.

I think the thing I was responding to was thinking BEFORE he hurts anyone. The DSO disappeared with minority report.

Please excuse my ignorance but is anyone able to shed some light on this for me ?
  1. The recent address change to Cardiff Wales is that Wheeler changing his company address and if so why Cardiff.
  2. Account overdue what is this for is it money owing the government ?

1688442248128.png

1688442271375.png

1688442295372.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.