Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think he is in psychosis and needs to be sectioned. Massive delusions of grandeur

Reactions: 8
Epic content on his live, WTAF am I watching?!?

Camera angle all wrong so all you can see is his head bobbing in & out of shot while he's mega deep breathing! 😳

I feel violated!! 😂

I mean, we all know he's a massive whanker, but we don't need an actual demonstration!! 🫣🤪🤣
What happened to the huge plastic container he was turning into an ice bath!? He's in one of those little blow up things 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like he is doing a marathon streaming again! I would say he is most certainly manic at the moment. Although I dont think for one minute he has ever been officially diagnosed with anything - he is showing signs of mania.
Or; being high on stimulants

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2274721
He’s still acting like a 12 year old I see.😏
Bit unfair to 12 year olds.

At this point it’s like watching a car crash. Which happened during a race, that the driver’s claiming they still won. Even though everyone can see their on a stretcher next to burning pile of twisted metal.

The reason for Kaz going we cannot say. But the complete lack of communication between them is clear, when she couldn’t be on the lives before, she was still in the comments offering support. This time it is obviously very different, almost exactly like Sean’s departure. Dan’s loyalty is a one way flow. He wants everyone to bend to his will, but it seems clear that he is incapable of supporting anyone doing anything that doesn’t fit with his own plan, or who don’t agree with his delusions.

The view counts are trending downwards, yet Dan speaks like he’s on the cusp of being the next KSI. I cannot see him ever admitting it’s failing, but it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From what I’ve dipped in and out of the last two days while Kaz hasn’t been there, he’s barely making any money!

From what I’ve dipped in and out of the last two days while Kaz hasn’t been there, he’s barely making any money!
and from what I've seen it's the same 2 or three gifting him. They'll soon get tired of that. I mean, you have got to have more money than sense to pay someone to play a song that you could play yourself for free 🤷

Could it be any fans they did scrape together were actually Kaz fans?
In a live chat I saw . Someone was asking where a usual live chat top fan was and the reply from others in the chat was they won't be back I don't think he was a fan of kaz. I bet DW was seething reading it

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230701_163426_Facebook.jpg
yet sits on camera with the weed toking codeine bleep, gulping rubicon energy purchased fron a disabled bay.

Different though...
---
Its like getting dumped as a teenager

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Kirstie having her baby a week or so ago and being so very happy has anything to do with his recent relapse and subsequent daily high?

I wonder if Kirstie having her baby a week or so ago and being so very happy has anything to do with his recent relapse and subsequent daily high?
100% ..... Kristie had to get rescued by her family from that relationship and that's not by any means stretching the truth literally rescued from a narcissist bully. That's the power he controls over people where they can't leave on their own. How terrible must it be to have to be rescued when the opportunity came when he was out of the house.
Stinky would be filthy that she has moved on so quickly and by the looks so happy with the new baby and partner.

Reactions: 7
100% ..... Kristie had to get rescued by her family from that relationship and that's not by any means stretching the truth literally rescued from a narcissist bully. That's the power he controls over people where they can't leave on their own. How terrible must it be to have to be rescued when the opportunity came when he was out of the house.
Stinky would be filthy that she has moved on so quickly and by the looks so happy with the new baby and partner.
Last time I spoke to her she was still receiving police organised counselling to deal with the trauma that he put her through.
He must be beside himself that she has everything he wanted and can’t get, she has a new house, her dogs, a loving partner and a baby. Hes playing make believe in his moms garage wearing a stupid hat but somehow wants everyone to believe he’s happy and achieving his life’s dream 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Last time I spoke to her she was still receiving police organised counselling to deal with the trauma that he put her through.
He must be beside himself that she has everything he wanted and can’t get, she has a new house, her dogs, a loving partner and a baby. Hes playing make believe in his moms garage wearing a stupid hat but somehow wants everyone to believe he’s happy and achieving his life’s dream 🙄
That's awful. He destroys everyone he comes into contact with. Sam isn't immune, she will already have given SO much to him and lost SO much because of him. If she has ANY sense whatsoever she'll stop the trying for a baby nonsense.
No baby deserves to be brought into the world to an unhinged addict with no stability and a house full of chaos!!

Whatever reason Kaz left, she will be sitting and counting the cost now. Financially, emotionally and the cost to her family- especially her son who lost his mum for a while because needy Wheeler demanded her full attention!!

What an absolute mess 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.