Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please excuse my ignorance but is anyone able to shed some light on this for me ?
  1. The recent address change to Cardiff Wales is that Wheeler changing his company address and if so why Cardiff.
  2. Account overdue what is this for is it money owing the government ?

View attachment 2283405
View attachment 2283406
View attachment 2283407
1) That is the Companies House default address. Basically the address that Daniel had previously listed as the companies registered address wasn't authorised, so the address is updated to the one you're seeing.

Basically, whoever owned the property that Dan was using as registered address didn't approve of this so applied for it to be removed.

2) This just means the company accounts are overdue. He should have submitted them to CH by the end of March 2023, for financial year ending Match 2022. Whilst it's very likely he does owe money, that isn't what this is saying

Reactions: 7
Check out his recent FB post people, looks like the fitness guru is making a comeback. Well it makes sense he is the best in the world at what he does. Stinky is delusional he is once again making out he is making money bro you are a broke ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the currently relapsed, for the umpteenth time, drug addict is going to start coaching people again? Great plan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
He got struck again for trying to profit from other people's hard work.

View attachment 2283654
So he’s using someone else’s platform for free and someone else’s music for free and whinging that they don’t like him making money off their back? He just wants something for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus he’s fresh out of the gates this morning….View attachment 2283526View attachment 2283527
Hey big fatty obese people- Coach Dan here! It’s the other Dan - maybe ego Dan or Gangster, that’s a fatphobic and, ironically, completely out of shape fat person. But I’m back and can’t wait to rinse you of all your money help you again! Remember - I’m the nice one who lives to help big fatties change their lives!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

So he’s using someone else’s platform for free and someone else’s music for free and whinging that they don’t like him making money off their back? He just wants something for nothing.
Perfectly summed up 👌

Reactions: 5
AE52A106-63FF-48BE-AEF7-FEECD533B318.jpeg

He gets his content blocked on the daily, what advise can he offer anyone?

He’s scatter gunning barely formed ideas again. Throwing mud at the wall and hoping it sticks.

His channel has been utterly chaotic for the longest time with no actual direction. It’s obvious he is now desperate.

Reactions: 11
Have we had any whispers from the kaz camp? I reckon she’s cut off the funds, she once made a pass at wheeler, she’s had to walk away with her gob shut because he will tell all if she doesn’t. She’s shitting herself at home. He still mentions her now and again so he remains the nice guy. But she’s bleeping seething, skint and realised her husband doesn’t want her either. I also want an update from the Scottish girl who used to appear regularly… steph!? What’s her story! There’s too many missing pieces to this car crash!

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised if Dan slept with Kaz purely to have something to hold over her

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2284025
He gets his content blocked on the daily, what advise can he offer anyone?

He’s scatter gunning barely formed ideas again. Throwing mud at the wall and hoping it sticks.

His channel has been utterly chaotic for the longest time with no actual direction. It’s obvious he is now desperate.
He's been doing it for 10+ years apparently, and still can't make money from it 🤣
Who wouldn't want to learn how he does it, I mean people will be queueing round the block to learn how to work full time for zero return 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love his approach of cursing and insulting his audience. How many times does he say he's not looking for money? Sure sign he's after one thing... money... as usual.

And as usual he has no concept of doing any REAL work or producing his own ORIGINAL content, no, he'd rather whine and cry that he can't just profit by stealing others' work.

Reactions: 3

Link to Dans rant about DJ yesterday. Aparently us trolls are responsible for Kaz having her tyres slashed
You're a star! I'll tag @EreComesTrouble

I didn't even know about Kaz's tyres, what a load of crap! If that had really happened they'd have used it for material in their 'show' at every opportunity surely!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.