Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread https://tattle.life/threads/dan-wheeler-33-dan-wheeler-who-still-desperate-to-be-famous.37729/

Wiki: https://tattle.life/wiki/dan-wheeler

We broke through the 1000 post mark amid Kaz's departure. Over the years we've seen Dan burn through countless friends and associates. He is now left with only the 2 Steves as his final remaining cronies. As absolutely vile as Kaz's conduct was, I am sure she has plenty of ugly stories about Dan himself... not that we really need any more! It's now clear to absolutely everyone what a total scammer this loser is.

I suspect her departure was triggered by financial issues. Presumably Kaz is completely tapped out (possibly having even mortgaged her house!) with nothing more to give Wheeler and thus is useless to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s all go e too quiet. Is this the calm before the storm? There is no way this was done without there being some tension or they would all still be friends on SM. My business just can’t take the suspense

Reactions: 7
It’s all go e too quiet. Is this the calm before the storm? There is no way this was done without there being some tension or they would all still be friends on SM. My business just can’t take the suspense
I had a look at the start of his live from yesterday. He looked terrible. I reported it to YT for harmful substances as he's puffing his weed vape throughout. Not sure if they'll do anything but🤷‍♀️

He won't be able to do his crap show without a sidekick, someone to validate him and his ego.
Ben Woods is an interesting choice, he needs to practice his head bopping though, because that's all they do 😆oh, and nodding and cackling at everything Wheeler says 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wowowow. I never thought I'd see the day :ROFLMAO: he must have bled her dry. Oh well, if she's skint, there's always the 8 series convertible and private number plate she doesn't really need... what a shame.

Reactions: 4
I have a feeling that we won't hear from Kaz as I cam imagine DW has some dirt on her that he's black mailing her with. She's done plenty of his dirty work as we know

Reactions: 9
Last thread https://tattle.life/threads/dan-wheeler-33-dan-wheeler-who-still-desperate-to-be-famous.37729/

Wiki: https://tattle.life/wiki/dan-wheeler

We broke through the 1000 post mark amid Kaz's departure. Over the years we've seen Dan burn through countless friends and associates. He is now left with only the 2 Steves as his final remaining cronies. As absolutely vile as Kaz's conduct was, I am sure she has plenty of ugly stories about Dan himself... not that we really need any more! It's now clear to absolutely everyone what a total scammer this loser is.

I suspect her departure was triggered by financial issues. Presumably Kaz is completely tapped out (possibly having even mortgaged her house!) with nothing more to give Wheeler and thus is useless to him.
Yep- we all know what Dan does the moment you stop being useful to him. Looks like Kaz finally had no choice but to say No to his latest demand. So, now he still has Sam (a roof over his head) and Rowly and this Ben guy. Funny how Rowly still isn’t getting a look in, after all the weird tit he’s done for Dan 🤣🤣, Dan STILL isn’t desperate enough to let his number one fan on the “podcast”!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep- we all know what Dan does the moment you stop being useful to him. Looks like Kaz finally had no choice but to say No to his latest demand. So, now he still has Sam (a roof over his head) and Rowly and this Ben guy. Funny how Rowly still isn’t getting a look in, after all the weird tit he’s done for Dan 🤣🤣, Dan STILL isn’t desperate enough to let his number one fan on the “podcast”!
That's right, Sam, of course... imagine the day SHE wakes up? You know it's only a matter of time! And I agree, Kaz most likely didn't "choose" to leave but rather outlived her usefulness ($ etc) to Dan. For his part, Dan is angry that she no longer "supports" (ie gives endless money to) him.

He really did wish her the best through absolute gritted teeth didn't he?

We all know he can't keep a dignified silence about anything,there will be little digs and hints maybe even sm posts about "knowing who your real friends are".

I'm absolutely here for this tea tbh

Reactions: 10
He'll be making comments about Dads again soon pushing Sam to ask for more CSA
---
I had a look at the start of his live from yesterday. He looked terrible. I reported it to YT for harmful substances as he's puffing his weed vape throughout. Not sure if they'll do anything but🤷‍♀️

He won't be able to do his crap show without a sidekick, someone to validate him and his ego.
Ben Woods is an interesting choice, he needs to practice his head bopping though, because that's all they do 😆oh, and nodding and cackling at everything Wheeler says 😉
He's an absolute hack with yet another groupon "qualification"
---
Screenshot_20230629_150253_YouTube.jpg

---
How long until hes on tik tok writing on a white board for likes?

Last edited:
I still can't believe people are paying actual money to have this total fool play a song they could play themselves for free in 5 seconds. But I guess in a world where Wheeler, Sam and the Steves exist, anything is possible!

I still can't believe people are paying actual money to have this total fool play a song they could play themselves for free in 5 seconds. But I guess in a world where Wheeler, Sam and the Steves exist, anything is possible!
It’s so bizarre, all he does is not along to it. I caught a few minutes if a live where he ranted as usual because YT had ended his live and he didn’t know why. Then he showed some ridiculously complicated wheel thing for people to try and get a song played by giving him money. Just play it yourself you gullible twats.

I’m also in the camp that of it was an amicable parting of the ways they would still be following one another and she’d be commenting on the lives. He will never find someone as subservient to him as she was so he will always be alone now, in his moms shed, like a teenage boy with no real friends.

Dan is high as duck right now live on YouTube. Like mega high. It could be that as to why kaz finally fucked him off

Reactions: 4
It just doesn’t make sense!! Sam is a friggin nutter. How can her fanny not dry up every time she looks at him! I can literally smell his breath when he’s on line.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It just doesn’t make sense!! Sam is a friggin nutter. How can her fanny not dry up every time she looks at him! I can literally smell his breath when he’s on line.
On the rare occasion that you see Sam out and about these days, she's a former shell of herself, she used to be so bubbly and confident, he's sucked the life right out of her. She just looks dead in the eyes. He's nothing but a parasite.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
On the rare occasion that you see Sam out and about these days, she's a former shell of herself, she used to be so bubbly and confident, he's sucked the life right out of her. She just looks dead in the eyes. He's nothing but a parasite.
That's so sad 😞

Wheeler does that to everyone. He's Probably playing the 'I'll unalive myself if you don't help me live my dream' card with her right now. She's all over his YT live like a rash trying to blow smoke up his ass.

Reactions: 8
I nipped to see if he was still streaming and yes there he is, been on all day today acting like he is some next music producer. No one is interested, then gives his insight into how someone has 2 youtube pages one for their music and one for the reaction and what a bad idea that is. Says the man with more youtube channels than even he can remember. All whilst boasting about his 13 year old youtube channel with all 14 viewers. Surely he is not allowed to charge money on youtube to play other people's music and make a living from it. That's why you need a radio licence surely

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.